+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Third date

In my short dating experience in New York, it's pretty rare to get to third date, so I would treasure this one since he is actually taking time to email, text you and keeping it going.
    oops!

Well, if you set out to date 300 women in New York, would you even have time for a third date?

And just so everyone is clear, this next date is our fourth date. I just posted it in this thread for continuity.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Also found this thread interesting.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/25184-how-long-do-you-wait.html[/url]

I'm reading this and trying to figure out about this whole mindset. If I desire a woman, having sex with her won't change that. If I actually desire a relationship, I won't feel like taking things extremely slow when the sex happens. Do you other guys really feel that way after sex?

1AJ... disappoint us? lol... you'd really be disappointed if she got her pussy poked?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Ok, so we had our fourth date. Anyone want to guess what happened?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    The two of you played a rousing game of Go Fish after which he returned you to your apartment, laid a chaste kiss upon your cheek and wished you a good night?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

omg tell us everything!!!!!!!!!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

When the hotel manager showed up to complain about the noise from the dead hooker that impaled herself on the coffee table you stabbed him in the chest repeatedly with a corkscrew?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you rooted?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You thought of us and backed out at the last minute?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think she got her vagina railed by his penis.
    I don't chase, I replace.

whatever it was they're doing it again tonight!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Haha, I was going to post this sooner, but LF was down this evening.

We had sex. Twice. It was amazing, and I have no regrets. I gave it alot of thought and decided that I was sure I could handle the repercussions of it. I just really wanted to get to know this side of him.

The next day he told me he was "smitten" with me and I can tell he is. He writes me emails all day from work, has pictures of me on his phone, and says that he re-reads my emails to him. He even offered to help me clean my apartment when I told him I had to clean it before he came over! We've also both set our online profiles to "not looking". One of the kickers was that he wanted me to leave some stuff at his apartment (toothbrush, extra set of clothes). I think it's going really well. I decided I'm just going to enjoy the ride, but at the same time make sure that I do things with my own friends and let there be some healthy space in the mix so that we don't crowd each other.

I think this weekend we're going to have the boyfriend/girlfriend conversation because now I'm feeling like really need it all verbalized. I'm pretty sure that this is the way it's headed, but I also don't want any surprises.

We have plans to go to a party where he's going to meet my good friends (he knows this, and said he'd love to meet them) and then we're supposed to hang out all weekend. I honestly think it's going in a really good direction, and sex didn't ruin it in the slightest for me. In fact, for me, it really unleashed alot of passion I was holding back when we were just holding hands and talking.
    Last edited by starbuck; 17-01-09 at 02:31 PM.

gosh he's not afraid to tell you his feelin's! well sounds good, hopefully your friends will like him
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Yeah he's pretty open so far. The sloth used alot of flowery language with me at first, so now I'm kind of wary of people who go over the top with the lovey-dovey stuff too soon. But so far, Y feels pretty geniune to me.

Am I a bit scared of getting heart-broken? Sure. I'd go into any relationship with that feeling, but I know I can heal if that happens. I feel like this one is worth opening my heart to.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast