+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like me ?

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    No I won't flame you. I figured out a while ago that most people are bad. As women are people they're also bad.

So I don't care what those people think.

Yes I like women that are decent kind and down to earth. I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet and I would do anything for a person I care about. But I don't have respect for bad people.

Bad people are manipulative and always hate a good person and will try and make that person look bad. They're trick and indirect like a lot of people on this forum

Espcially the ones who talk about income as being important and say personality is most important. They're just finding round about ways to put down good people because they're jealous of them for being good and bad people are just naturally bad. So they will want to hurt anyone they can.

They get into their little groups and do this to people outside of their group who are juyst harmless living life.

Some women firmly believe looks don't matter, for example and might act subconsciously against that belief, other genuinely do want a nice man. I know I'd rather good down to earth girl that is attractive over some stupid model who thinks she is better than everyone else.
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

I do appologize btw for putting it all so harsh.

I hope you understand that after reading the majority of your posts you seem to come over bitter, angry and disrespectfull.

Your reply sure sheds a different light on all of this.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 20-06-09 at 10:49 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=BoredGeorge;464019]

With the hookers, they don't love you because they're having sex for money. Instead those emotions generated usually go towards some sort of self loathing and/or self destruction. Sometimes they direct towards hating men, but usually that is why whores age so quickly. Guilt.

QUOTE]

lets for a sec say a woman makes a concious choice to be a pro, that's like a person conciously making a choice to allow multiple people actually physically shit on them for money. and then feel self hatred for allowing this. would anyone purposly choose a job like that?

so either they have psycological problems or they are forced into it (which is a well known fact in majority of cases) logically speaking. so do you still think that visiting a pro makes you innocent of being a rapist?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

[quote=ecojeanne;464047]

With the hookers, they don't love you because they're having sex for money. Instead those emotions generated usually go towards some sort of self loathing and/or self destruction. Sometimes they direct towards hating men, but usually that is why whores age so quickly. Guilt.

QUOTE]

lets for a sec say a woman makes a concious choice to be a pro, that's like a person conciously making a choice to allow multiple people actually physically shit on them for money. and then feel self hatred for allowing this. would anyone purposly choose a job like that?

so either they have psycological problems or they are forced into it (which is a well known fact in majority of cases) logically speaking. so do you still think that visiting a pro makes you innocent of being a rapist?
    Or they're adults who make a decision based on :

1) They don't mind dick.
    2) They want to earn 100 an hour and more with no experience or skills
    3) They're drug addicts or are in debt - not my fault.

I can't imagine why a decent, good self respecting girl would become a hooker. Girls who decide to be hookers are all sluts so who cares abou them ?

Decent girls go and get real jobs, as office admins, and in restaurants and call centres where they're treated with sexism and disrespect. But no one gives a shit about that. So ****'em you're just acting out on your own fear and dislike of prostitution nothing to do with concern for the girls.

I said it before i live in a country that is not a shit hole so the girls are making the decision for financial gain.

Unlike where you live where they're 'forced into it' because your country is so crap people can't afford to live ? by you know, getting a job ?

[quote=BoredGeorge;464052]
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post

Or they're adults who make a decision based on :

1) They don't mind dick.
    2) They want to earn 100 an hour and more with no experience or skills
    3) They're drug addicts or are in debt - not my fault.

I can't imagine why a decent, good self respecting girl would become a hooker. Girls who decide to be hookers are all sluts so who cares abou them ?

Decent girls go and get real jobs, as office admins, and in restaurants and call centres where they're treated with sexism and disrespect. But no one gives a shit about that. So ****'em you're just acting out on your own fear and dislike of prostitution nothing to do with concern for the girls.

I said it before i live in a country that is not a shit hole so the girls are making the decision for financial gain.

Unlike where you live where they're 'forced into it' because your country is so crap people can't afford to live ? by you know, getting a job ?

of course people give a shit about that, where do you get your ideas? please prove to me why your country is so much better than mine, what are the statistics that back your statement up? do tell....

acting out on fear, no i'm trying to point out well known facts about prostitution and throwing in a few logical statements about why girls are in prostitution, also backed up by what you said about choosing it and then hating themselves...doesn't really fit as a logically choice for any stable person...now does it?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Know what tho? Some people do really just suck. So sure, its all PC to say we shouldn't fault-find in people but occasionally you meet one of those human black holes that are way to the left on the guassian curve.

I'm not saying to beat them up for it (tho there are the rare few that truly deserve it), but I think its perfectly okay walk away from those human projects who are just larger than one's capacity to deal with.

George, you seem to be a real leftie. That's not a compliment. You are going to suffer for your attitude, so I hope its put-on. Even still, your thoughts will affect you IRL attitudes. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

but indi if as you say he is going to suffer, then surely there is hope, the ones that there is no hope for are the ones that actually enjoy hurting others and feel apathy towards life surely?

i think bored would like to know how to be happy

Some women firmly believe looks don't matter, for example and might act subconsciously against that belief, other genuinely do want a nice man. I know I'd rather good down to earth girl that is attractive over some stupid model who thinks she is better than everyone else.

;;;;;;;;;;

I've never had a girlfriend. All mu close relationships with women have ended badly, and without sex.

I bang hookers on a regular basis, because they are my only source of affection.

I had to relocate for a job offer after I finished college so I know a lot of people but I have no one that I would call a friend.

I sometimes go to parties with people around my age from work where I feel massively out place because everyone else is pretty and usually a tidbit younger. I started college at 22.

I don't understand why girls have to keep turning me down all the time. Why are you all so picky and mean ? I know I am not pretty, but I am tall and well built. I am smart, I am motivated, I am kind. Sure, I had a rough patch but that is over. Why are women so concerned with image and stupid emotional fashions ? Okay, so I don't have a job with massive prestige or a fancy office, but I earn really good money, and it will only get better. I am also one of the few people that actually gets to have a life outside of work.

I don't understand what you women want. It is as if being happy is not enough for you. I have to stir up emotions and make you feel magical or something.

What is so hard about dating a guy and seeing where it leads ?

You don't have feelings for me because you haven't tried.

Why do girls do this ???

Because you are a NOOB!. no im jk. =) hookers?

ps. too lazy to read other posts sorry =/ its 2:47am and i cant sleep. (i know it can lead to flaming)

I just met this girl. I really like her and she isn't a complete bitch. I asked her out and she said yes, I could tell there was a connection. She is also really cute and hot.

Problem is that she is going away for three months in a few weeks. I know she likes me so I figure my only chance of making her my girlfriend is if I can get it up her before she leaves. Otherwise she will not be thinking of me and it'll fizzle.

I really want it to work out with her because she is a really cool person.

I have two other girls lining up to date me.
    So there.
    lol this guy is funny. **** this girl and date the other two when she's gone "so there." then when she's back get back with her.

lol i can't believe ya'll buy all that crap.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

No there are no deep seeded issues with me I am just an ugly person who is living in a world that is all sexed up and image conscience. I'm constantly surrounded by good looking young people for whom looks, and image are everything and they judge me based on the way I look.

This makes life harder in all regards and that does make me angry.

So I get to the point where I have said 'stuff it' my friends are my friends and people who are going to hate me, and judge me by the way I look can go dire in an aids fire.

I'm a good person, I have good friends and a great job. So what if I don't make 100k when I am in my 20's ? I make good cash doing a great job that a lot of people would love to have. I'm also working on improving my already decent education.

So there.

What I want is a nice down to earth girl who is attractive and actually wants to be a girl and not some spoiled little brat movie star super model behaviour wanna be that has too many men wanting to jump her bones. I want someone who is going to be nice to me to come home to and do stupid couple stuff.

Too many chicks are out bumping into walls because they're stuck up. Yeah, like you said you get called on your bullshit here.

finding a girl that's down to earth would probably require you being down to earth as well.

from your posts it sounds like you're not.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    finding a girl that's down to earth would probably require you being down to earth as well.

from your posts it sounds like you're not.
    Not wanting to the the smartass here, but has anyone ever considered that all this bullshit is just a facade he's hiding behind?

Some people get so sick and tired of being messed with by their peers they build walls for self protection.

Not saying that's the case, but it's a good possibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^

Shutup. Just shutup.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Looks like this guy is LF's new little pet project.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast