+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

He sure feels like a loser now, having gone from hero to zero in a matter of weeks just because he couldn't stay faithful. What a stupid mistake to lose so much over something so completely avoidable.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Yeah, because becoming the greatest golfer of all time is so easy to do, no hard work anything and you can find them at just about any country club. Psh Not!

Sure we know athletes get paid too much money to do what they do but don't be ridiculous. Becoming a great athlete takes a lot of physical endurance and discipline... something majority of us could not do, including myself.
    Sure, he is good at hitting a little ball into a hole. The best in the world, I suppose. (yawn)

I guess I never really understood hero worship of something so silly.

Mishanya says:

"He sure feels like a loser now, having gone from hero to zero in a matter of weeks just because he couldn't stay faithful. What a stupid mistake to lose so much over something so completely avoidable."

I doubt he feels like a loser. Sorry for cheating? Yes. But not a loser. He's still the richest athlete in the world and the best golfer to ever play the game. The only thing he will lose is a few endorsers - no biggie.

vashti says:

"Sure, he is good at hitting a little ball into a hole. The best in the world, I suppose. (yawn)

I guess I never really understood hero worship of something so silly."

haha, you're a lowly peasant compared to Tiger Woods. You could die tomorrow and nobody save a few people would notice. But if it makes you feel high and mighty to pass judgment on the man's accomplishments, then good for you!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Whatever neo. I'm far from "high and mighty". I am simply stating the truth as I see it.

A lot of people mourned Michael Jackson's passing, too, but i wouldn't want his life, nor his death, either.

a fool and his money are soon parted.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Becoming a great athlete takes a lot of physical endurance and discipline... something majority of us could not do, including myself.
    Precisely why he has the right to any woman he chooses.

vashti says:

"Whatever neo. I'm far from "high and mighty". I am simply stating the truth as I see it."

"whatever" = typical girl response when caught in a verbal jam and can't think of an intelligent way out

sorry, but after comments like these:

"how much of a loser must you feel like if your only value was for knocking a little ball into a hole? What a meaningless existence."

"Sure, he is good at hitting a little ball into a hole. The best in the world, I suppose. (yawn). I guess I never really understood hero worship of something so silly."

... everything you say from this point on is garbage. It also makes you look in denial when you claim you're "far from high and mighty."

"A lot of people mourned Michael Jackson's passing, too, but i wouldn't want his life, nor his death, either."

what does Michael Jackson have to do with Tiger Woods? Must be more silly girl logic. Someone explain b/c I don't speak idiot. Nobody here is saying they want to be Tiger Woods (as far as I'm aware). All I'm saying is that you're in no position to belittle his achievements.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo, Vash's point is perfectly valid. You don't understand, or don't want to. Golf is a game designed for obsessive-compulsives. Any serious golfer will readily admit this. The concept is a pretty stupid one.

Tiger Woods is not what I would consider an elite athlete, either. Not any more than I consider professional ballroom dancers, in fact, dancing is more physically demanding than golf and requires just as much precision. Given the following for golf, tho, I do admire his (or more likely his parents') strategic choice of 'sport'. He will still be able to do what he does for decades, even when older and fatter. Think Jack Nicklaus. Other athletes are lucky to get a good decade or so out of their sport and then resort to coaching, etc.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here, Robin Williams said it best:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDQd49rEF_0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Neo, Vash's point is perfectly valid. You don't understand, or don't want to. Golf is a game designed for obsessive-compulsives. Any serious golfer will readily admit this. The concept is a pretty stupid one.

Tiger Woods is not what I would consider an elite athlete, either. Not any more than I consider professional ballroom dancers, in fact, dancing is more physically demanding than golf and requires just as much precision. Given the following for golf, tho, I do admire his (or more likely his parents') strategic choice of 'sport'. He will still be able to do what he does for decades, even when older and fatter. Think Jack Nicklaus. Other athletes are lucky to get a good decade or so out of their sport and then resort to coaching, etc.
    Speaking of famous golfers, Jack Nicklaus was hitting on me in a Las Vegas elevator when i was in my early 20s. i didn't even know who he was, and do I wrote him off as another dirty old man without giving him even a second glance. It wasn't until after I got off the elevator that another passenger asked if I knew who he was.

IndiReloaded says:

"Neo, Vash's point is perfectly valid. You don't understand, or don't want to. Golf is a game designed for obsessive-compulsives. Any serious golfer will readily admit this. The concept is a pretty stupid one."

on the contrary, you're the one who is missing the point. Whether or not golf is a respectable sport is irrelevant. The fact is Tiger Woods is the best golfer of all-time, made close to $1 billion playing the sport he loves, entertains millions, and is one of the most famous people in the world. What has Vashti done? For her to claim that Tiger Woods must feel like a loser for playing golf or lives a meaningless existence is so absurd, it's laughable.

"Tiger Woods is not what I would consider an elite athlete, either. Not any more than I consider professional ballroom dancers, in fact, dancing is more physically demanding than golf and requires just as much precision."

who gives a shit? I don't consider 'professional eating' a sport either but I tip my hat to any guy who can make millions profiting from it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure. Like I said in the other thread, he's basically an entertainer. For rich businessmen, or wannabes. That was Vash's point about him being like Michael Jackson.

Noone will remember Tiger Woods' accomplishments in golf as progressing humanity in any way. Bill Gates is a billionaire too, but at least when he's gone there will be something to show for it. I don't deny he has a talent for golf, but it is about as meaningful as the man who can pluck a chicken in 1.5 minutes, except noone is paying him millions of dollars to do it.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo, you kill me when you make these observations personal.

What have I done? Well, I can't hit a ball into a little hole very well, or at least, I don't THINK I can - i haven't tried because i would rather do any number of other things. I guess I should just kill myself, and put an end to my miserable existence.

I like how both of you conveniently ignored the part where I pointed out the absurdity of vashti claiming Tiger Woods must feel like a loser for playing golf or that he lives a meaningless existence. Good to know you concede it was stupid on her part

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast