+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: When you have a "thing" with a friend..

Quote Originally Posted by SamT View Post
    I havent asked her to do anything..

And especially after reading all your comments, i know its a good thing for her to stay with her bf, instead of breaking it off for me. Id rather it end naturally and of other causes rather than because of me.

In someways our relationship would be tainted if that's how it started.
    Their relationship isn't any of your concern. Wedge your way into it and see if she comes to you. If she does, their relationship wasn't strong and you get to benefit from it!

She's young. So is her bf. He's going to experience much more heartbreak in life so now is the best time for him to start getting used to it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Aww thanks a lot!

Aww thanks a lot!
    Hell yeah, man!

Give her a call right now and set up a time for you two to go hang out somewhere. Slowly kind of get touchy and see if you can squeeze in another few kisses. Hell, if you're lucky maybe she'll lose her inhibitions and you two will have a wild night.

I'm sure that'd help her change her relationship status.

Cain, your changing your tune every post...

Sorry i was saying Thanks to the earlier compliment lol.

Cain, your changing your tune every post...
    This is the 2009 Luxury edition.

The old one was outdated and broken down.

Time for a change, baby!

youve gone insane lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Their relationship isn't any of your concern. Wedge your way into it and see if she comes to you. If she does, their relationship wasn't strong and you get to benefit from it!

She's young. So is her bf. He's going to experience much more heartbreak in life so now is the best time for him to start getting used to it.
    Hell yeah, man!

Give her a call right now and set up a time for you two to go hang out somewhere. Slowly kind of get touchy and see if you can squeeze in another few kisses. Hell, if you're lucky maybe she'll lose her inhibitions and you two will have a wild night.

I'm sure that'd help her change her relationship status.
    Whoa is this the new Cain. I would rather have the old Cain. I like stimulating my mind to all viewpoints.

This is the 2009 Luxury edition.

The old one was outdated and broken down.

Time for a change, baby!
    ROFL....oh no!

Did Illusional get a hold of your account?

JK

So, because other people aren't respectful of other people's relationships means that he shouldn't? That's one of the most childish things I've read in a while. It goes back to that "if Bobby jumped off a bridge would you do it to?"

She's in a relationship. He's told her how he feels. It's now up to her. She either needs to leave her bf and date him or she needs to turn him away as a friend. Not only do they admit to liking each other, but they've already crossed that boundary of friendship with a kiss on the lips. If I was her boyfriend, that slut would be out on the curb so she could suck the next dick on her list.
    No Cain, it's not childish, it's how everyone in the world is. How many people do you know that actually care about others (except the ones they like)?

I'm not saying do it because others do it, I'm saying why not do it based on the fact that it can be considered morally wrong?

It's not philosofy, it's a feeling. We should help him achieve his goal... Cmon, I understand your point on the Signs topic but on this one? He likes her, she likes him, just proves that the girl's boyfriend would be better without him... and even if we wouldn't, every post that I make here are with the topic creator's objectives in mind... not with the rest of the world.

And I didn't read the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc pages, only your post.

Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    No Cain, it's not childish, it's how everyone in the world is. How many people do you know that actually care about others (except the ones they like)?

I'm not saying do it because others do it, I'm saying why not do it based on the fact that it can be considered morally wrong?

It's not philosofy, it's a feeling. We should help him achieve his goal... Cmon, I understand your point on the Signs topic but on this one? He likes her, she likes him, just proves that the girl's boyfriend would be better without him... and even if we wouldn't, every post that I make here are with the topic creator's objectives in mind... not with the rest of the world.

And I didn't read the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc pages, only your post.
    Yeah, man! I completely agree!

I don't know what I was thinking about earlier.

In my opinion, he should wedge himself between her and the bf. If she wanted to stop it she would. Hit that shit while you can, OP!

@ SamT and SamT only:

Make a casual conversation with her and turn it into a very confortable conversation.

While in this, ask her on a "date": tell her you would like to hang out with her.

In the date be flirty but not too much.

At any point between the middle and the end of the "date" tell her how you feel again and tell her that you can't take it anymore, you have to be with her or cut contact.

(This would be even more effective if you kiss her before telling her that you like her and that you can't control yourself)

-> This might get you the girl. If it doesn't, he likes her boyfriend more and if that happens there's little you can do so just cut contact.

If it does work out, congratulations, you've got yourself a new girlfriend, hope you too last for years : )

Yeah, man! I completely agree!

I don't know what I was thinking about earlier.

In my opinion, he should wedge himself between her and the bf. If she wanted to stop it she would. Hit that shit while you can, OP!
    Sarcasm mode? xD

(Just so to make it clear, my posts are not sarcasm at all.)

Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    @ SamT and SamT only:

Make a casual conversation with her and turn it into a very confortable conversation.

While in this, ask her on a "date": tell her you would like to hang out with her.

In the date be flirty but not too much.

At any point between the middle and the end of the "date" tell her how you feel again and tell her that you can't take it anymore, you have to be with her or cut contact.

(This would be even more effective if you kiss her before telling her that you like her and that you can't control yourself)

-> This might get you the girl. If it doesn't, he likes her boyfriend more and if that happens there's little you can do so just cut contact.

If it does work out, congratulations, you've got yourself a new girlfriend, hope you too last for years : )
    Yeah, man! You two will last for years and years. You're that knight in shining armor, man. She's all yours for the taking.

Hell, while you're kissing her, grope her chest... feel her breasts and I bet she'll be like puddy in your hands to mold how you want!

Ok, first of all - Cain. shut up...your acting like an idiot. How old are you btw?

and Okapa lol, your the first on this thread to acctually react in a more initiative way.
    im not too sure if there is a chance of us hanging around together much right now. Ive joked about taking her out. But i dont think she'd be too comfortable with that..

The only thing i can really do is see how she is next time i see her with regards to looks and flirting etc...

I feel a bit arrogant if i say "We like eachother..come on, lets go!" lol

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast