+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me please Husband wants divorce what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Michelle,

Sorry to hear about your loss. However that being said your grief does not justify bad advice nor am I going to disregard it. If I am getting in your head the best thing you can do is log off. I am not changing my behavior to accommodate yours.
    lol your such a pillar of our online community. I think the OP got my message and I doubt she is going to do anything illegal just coz you picked up what I was saying the wrong way. I admitted it was a stupid idea and I agree it could get her into trouble. I didn't think of that but you could just point that out once nicely like wakeup and bcgirl did and ill say "sorry my mistake" but you just use it as an excuse to troll and again talk down to the "inexperienced younger stupid generation" whatever

And your behavior doesn't bother me at all. I am just sick of arguing with you coz its a waste of time. All I asked is you stop responding to me today. You can say what you like other than that.
    Last edited by michelle23; 14-06-13 at 12:26 AM.

if you cant stand the heat, best leave the kitchen.

I can take the heat. I enjoyed debating with other users on here such as wakeup and Rob coz they talk sense and stev but not you. you dont make much sense and you make too many warped assumptions about me based on one or two things that we disagree on. And its funny how so many others disagreed with you on those things but you ignore them and continue to throw crap at me. There must be a reason for that. Valixy was the first to respond to you (if I remember correctly) and not a peep out of you to her.. weird

And your behavior doesn't bother me at all. I am just sick of arguing with you coz its a waste of time.
    Then why do you keep responding to him? *boggled*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Then why do you keep responding to him? *boggled*
    lol i dont know. I should just ignore him. He may just get bored and find somewhere else to troll.

"I can take the heat. I enjoyed debating with other users on here such as wakeup and Rob coz they talk sense and stev but not you. you dont make much sense and you make too many warped assumptions about me based on one or two things that we disagree on. And its funny how so many others disagreed with you on those things but you ignore them and continue to throw crap at me. There must be a reason for that. Valixy was the first to respond to you (if I remember correctly) and not a peep out of you to her.. weird "

ummmmmm. could it be because they did not argue with me as if they felt the need to prove how right they were and how wrong I was? You just are unable to accept that sometimes you are wrong and keep returning to the carcass like a vulture picking off dead flesh until there is nothing but bone left.

believe it or not i was trying to help you save your marriage. dont ask for advice if you have no interest in reading any of it

believe it or not i was trying to help you save your marriage. dont ask for advice if you have no interest in reading any of it

He's punishing you. The silent treatment, the f*cking another woman in your home, playing dumb when you want to talk...all his way of punishing you. I'm not sure why you'd want to be with such a sadist, but you evidently do. So, the question is, does he intend to stick around when hes got punishing you out of his system, or as he lost all faith in the marriage and you. Hard to say when he wont talk about it. If you want to save this then that is the very first hurdle you will have to make - a conversation with him about the break up. Then go from there. But, his bringing another woman home is an indication of what he thinks of your marriage right now. No honour, or dignity, or respect for the vows you both made. Definitely consult a lawyer.

OP - Are "marrying under false pretenses" and/or Adultery illegal in Australia? You are both guilty of one of these things...hopefully in a modernized country like Australia a judge can make a rational decision out of all of this. Right now, the 2 of you are temporarily insane. Can you video tape him bringing another women into your home? Get some evidence of this...neighbor witness...something. Seriously, you need a lawyer ASAP. They have Private I's and resources to help you. Just go to one and tell them your situation...even if you don't have any $$ you can find a decent lawyer to help you for free if they think they can win your divorce case and/or your husband has a lot of money. Get on it. That is how you can save this situation from becoming really really ugly. That is what you need to do to potentially have any hope of saving your marriage.

You might be able to save your marriage in the long run this way, b/c your husband will see that you are not a doormat. But, you have to protect yourself and daughter under the present set of circumstances.Be strong for you child, if not yourself. SHE needs you.

The main issue here isn't the fact that the husband found out that his wife was a non-virgin. If not this, it would be something else that would result in the same scenario (hubby being a spoiled brat + wife a weak personality = divorce/unhealthy relationship)

A normal husband would be upset but wouldn't bring home a hooker, call the police and file divorce when children are involved.

A normal wife would not want her husband to sex up hookers at their home while their daughter is present

This relationship is doomed from the get-go and ppl like this should not be allowed to have children.
    If I knew the names of the OP and all the info. I would be on the phone with authorities right now to access the health of their child
    Last edited by bcgirl; 14-06-13 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    Why is it so bad he slept with someone else? when she slept with someone else?
    Um she didn't say she slept with someone else. She said she lied about being a virgin. He had sex with someone after the fight. So yeah???

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    BTW OP: What were you doing while he was pounding that young pretty girl? I bet it turned you on.
    Another classy comment by a 21year old idiot. I really hope your single, you are a complete idiot. I bet your the ugliest ass on this site. Quit trolling you have no info or advice for this married woman, take ur Small minded 21 year old comments somewhere else!

Hmmm....just re-read the first post. Poster has Aussie flag - but we don't have "College".

troll
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

all your logic and simple black and white mind is highly irrational. sorry man but you have no place on a loveforum. your advice makes no sense and your not helping anyone

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast