+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to reconcile, please help

I liked the "four agreements " better, but both are good.

I think it sounds great!! I've read the secret a few times, but it just basicly says that you should think positive to get positive outcomes.. That the universe will turn for you and give you what you wish for, if you manage to stay positive.But that also means, that if you think negative, you'll attract more negative things. That's why i get scared when i think negative. .
    Last edited by lifemess; 26-05-11 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    I think it sounds great!! I've read the secret a few times, but it just basicly says that you should think positive to get positive outcomes.. That the universe will turn for you and give you what you think. So if you think negative you'll attract negative things also. That's why i get scared when i feel negative. .
    yeah, i once heard someone say. Everytime you let negative thoughts in your head they come back 7 times stronger everytime. pretty scary stuff. BUt yeah, think positive and be positive.

Unfortunetly, easier said than done.

Yeah i know.... It really is!!

yeah im having a hard time right now too... you just need to be strong

Now, today he's been such a sweetheart, texting me often just to ask what im up to etc.

That makes me think that i have to text him first soon at some point, or else he'll loose interest and stop texting me that often?

I'm having a hard time too..

What's up with you?

people get mad at me on this forum when i post in multiple sections.. but since its your thread and you asked:

I sent my ex a text msg last night and Ii just said "hey, hows it going? hows the job hunting coming?" she responded probably 2 minutes later with "hey i got hired at my internship which is awesome. I start next week." I responded two hours later with "word. congrats. are you nervous." Havent heard back... So now im back in limbo land.. I almost just want to say Fuk it and aks her straight up. My other option is waiting till monday and wish her luck on her job and then on friday ask her if she will meet up.. and if she agrees at that point I lay it all on the line.. either way im forcing her hand.. but its either NOW or next week....

Im just delaying the inevtiable lol

*FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CRITIZE ME IM JUST VENTING SO PLEASE I BEG YOU JUST LET ME*
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 27-05-11 at 02:02 AM.

People are assholes, you can post as much as you want. Why should anyone care? Like we don't have enough problems....

So, I'm sorry to hear that she didn't respond. But one thing you should know, is that she probably is playing games.... I know i probably would too, even though i wanted to talk to you.
    Whatever you do - DONT overanalyze it! It probably doesn't mean anything, maybe she thought you were playing games since it took you that long to respond (and for those two hours she felt stupid).

Even though, i say you should try to text her again... Wait a couple of days maybe, like you said! You really got nothing to loose at this point??

Please stop thinking about it, i know it hurts and your thoughts are going wild - but please for your own sake, try not to think too much about it. There could be many reasons for her not to respond..

shes not one to play games... but yeah its possible... WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

I think if i make it through today ill be OK due to the holiday... god i hope so

you should take your own advice! lol
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 27-05-11 at 02:19 AM.

everyone plays games at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    everyone plays games at some point...
    yeah that was one of the things that attracted me to her.. her honesty and her straightfowardness.. but yeah you are right... i cant assume anything.. yet its driving me crazy.. i feel like god is playing a cruel sick joke and Im the main event..

sorry about that.. wasnt trying to troll at all.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 27-05-11 at 02:23 AM.

I understand what you mean... that's what attracted me to my ex also.. He always says "honesty comes first", but even though he's always been honest and straight forward, he is playing games now! So...

I do hope you have a great holiday, you might even meet someone! You have to think that things can only go up from here.... that the universe and karma is on your side!!
    Yeah i know i should take my own advice, lol. I can't tho.... It's waaay easier to help others than to help yourself..

I always think that everything works out for other people, but never for me...
    Last edited by lifemess; 27-05-11 at 02:28 AM.

thats interesting... maybe she thinks im playing games so shes doing it too.. ok monday it is. lol..

Yeah i dunno.. i find I give good advice, yet I cant walk myself out of a paper bag...

Yeah, that's what i would do if i thought someone was playing games with me....

Ok, try monday. Just don't obsess about it, and try doing other stuff this weekend instead of thinking about monday! . I've been where you are now and i was obsessing too much. I kept setting these goals for how many days i would go without making any contact, and like you do now - i did set a day to initiate contact again. All i did was just sitting around waiting for the days to come, i was acting like a depressed ****, walking around with my head hanging low... nothing good comes out of it, and it's a waste of time. Monday will come even though you go out and do other stuff to take your mind of it!

I know, it's very easy to give advice, cause you aren't the one in the situation. It's cause we can see it from a different perspective, with no feelings involved. When you're in the shit yourself, it's hard to think logical...
    Last edited by lifemess; 27-05-11 at 02:47 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast