+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: doppelmakemelol...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Dick -_-
    my current bf wants me to tan but he doesnt say it like that
    Oh yes.. He'd say it just like that .. Like when we were watching TV and a skinny tanned blonde appears ... He'll say " you really should get yourself some tan, you look so pale!"
    I'd say " Seriously?! Do you think I'm pale?"
    Him " I don't THINK so love! It's obvious"
    Me" and were I pale when we first met?"
    Him" I really don't know, stop making a big deal out of nothing... Blah blah ... You just ruin .. Blah .. Blah"
    That jerky behaviour started during the last year of our relationship....
    Maybe he always found it a lot sexier to stick his tongue into the mouth of some tanned blonde tart...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I wonder what a fake tan skin tastes like.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Me" and were I pale when we first met?"
    Him" I really don't know, stop making a big deal out of nothing... Blah blah ... You just ruin .. Blah .. Blah"
    It's always funny when people say they don't know, no matter how obvious something really is. But then he may be color blind or was closing his eyes when you met each other.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    hahaha! Like poison! Comparable to a toilet cleaning tablet. (dont judge me)
    I fake tanned once and it was horrid. Never again will I sink to such a plastic level.

@vampiress you are much better without that guy. Little negative comments every now and then really add up to create a self-esteem issue

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    hahaha! Like poison! Comparable to a toilet cleaning tablet. (dont judge me)
    I fake tanned once and it was horrid. Never again will I sink to such a plastic level.

@vampiress you are much better without that guy. Little negative comments every now and then really add up to create a self-esteem issue
    What if your boyfriend surprises you by getting a fake tan? How would you react to that?
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Normal skin tastes a lot better .. trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    It's always funny when people say they don't know, no matter how obvious something really is. But then he may be color blind or was closing his eyes when you met each other.
    Well, I wish he becomes entirely blind now ...
    Agreed... now that I'm single ... I don't have to worry what people might think of my color...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    WTF is this crap?
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    Oh, the usual. I'm getting much more female attention than you, and there's yet another thread dedicated to me.

You should be used to my superiority by now.
    Huh?... how is that possible?!
    Aren't you and the doppelgaenger the same person?! ...

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    What if your boyfriend surprises you by getting a fake tan? How would you react to that?
    Him getting a fake tan or me? If he came home with a fake tan, which he wouldnt cuz he thinks thats fruity for guys, then I would.. i dont know. probably think a little less of him, as its sort of shallow to do. But if thats what gives him confidence then well, que sera sera!

If he bought me a fake tan thats another story -_- he'd just be begging for a fight and several guilt trips afterward.

oh...
    oh dear god no..

If anyone was looking for proof that vampiress isn't very smart, here it is. But since she asked, I might as well elaborate on the differences between me and doppelgaenger:

First of all, [url=http://cl.ly/2i0K1j1C3R1L450A252G/41539_504154865_1998172_n.jpg]look at his stupid face[/url]. Now [url=http://cl.ly/0E1N0T3i11260W0M0y2B/f100c05224b44ee23a21811abc9342f7.jpeg]look at mine[/url]. You can very clearly see that I'm better-looking. Where I've got the "tall, dark, handsome" thing going on, he's got the "short, fat, and ginger". Well, not really ginger, but let's pretend.

In a [url=http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/48779-white-women-going-caribbean-africa-sex-2.html]previous thread from forever ago[/url], doppelgaenger informed us that he has a micropenis. He turned into a butthurt, insecure little girl when he found out that blacks have statistically larger penises than those who are "European, Danish royalty". He was also pissed when he found out that Arabs (me) also share the same penis genes as the blacks.

In terms of linguistic fluency, that's not a problem either. He only speaks German partially, which is full of mistakes according to other German LFers. His English is also terrible, which is obvious when he says things like "your welcome". I'm fluent in both French and English and have never made a mistake in either language in my life. This literally means that I have 4x the linguistic capabilities.

Actual content produced: this is also pretty easy to point out. Approximately 32% of my posts are thanked (this one included, probably), and of those, 57% are thanked by multiple people. His rates are at around 13% and 24%. This means, statistically, that the people who like his posts are usually one-in-a-million, brand new users that aren't used to his drivel.

Professionally, he should also be frustrated. I'm a programmer, which means that my work is recession-proof. No matter how bad the economy gets, I'll always be able to overcharge and get work. He does some shit with words or art or whatever, I don't really care.

This could really go on for hours, but in conclusion: Doppel is a whiny little girl with a gingergina and he expresses himself poorly. I'm better-looking, smarter, more successful, and of simply greater value to the world.
    Last edited by KingZ; 16-09-11 at 12:33 AM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like this thread
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Oh ... dear God .... I Joined the Love Forum on 9/7/2011 ..and was too busy punishing myself for being cheated on...how would I know all the shit... for crying out loud... I don't go around digging into other people's history pics and chats...
    Last edited by vampiress; 16-09-11 at 02:48 AM.

First of all, look at his stupid face. Now look at mine. You can very clearly see that I'm better-looking. Where I've got the "tall, dark,
    handsome" thing going on, he's got the "short, fat, and ginger". Well, not really ginger, but let's pretend.
    Now I see ... but I don't judge.....
    If anyone was looking for proof that vampiress isn't very smart, here it is.
    I didn't claim to be smart ...
    Where I've got the "tall, dark, handsome" thing going on
    yeah... I gotta give it to you... you're dark and handsome ... but tall!? who knows?! how tall are you???
    To be honest I don't think that pointing at other people's flaws would make you Superior ... but thanks anyway for correcting a misunderstanding...
    Last edited by vampiress; 16-09-11 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    If anyone was looking for proof that vampiress isn't very smart, here it is. But since she asked, I might as well elaborate on the differences between me and doppelgaenger:
    LMAO. How come people always confuse the two of you?

I dunno ! look at the two user names for example!?...Being a "newbie" I couldn't tell....

how tall are you???
    Since this thread is all about me, I'll tell you.

I'm 6'4"; 193 cm.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast