+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: School Thread

Tone Guest
    The first one finish completing this annoying paper work for the free credits from my job, and the second is the school app!

Ahhh ok, you can't do the app online? That sucks.

Tone Guest
    I dunno I think I can!

I'm still workin on the other form, haven't checked it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    You're kind of close to me then! I just posted it because I happened to read it right then and thought it was ironic that he got bitten by his own dog. I wasn't saying the law was stupid.
    we do live close. i thought about when you joined how many times i've driven through there. i've been to texas a lot. i've never been to dallas though i'm usually in the southern parts. houston, austin, san antonio, galveston, corpus christy, etc. i think i've driven through lubbuck. i can't remember exactly where it is though. where is lobbuck again?

lol NW area of Texas, south of Amarillo

[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Lubbock,+TX[/url]

I have a friend who lives in Houston/Galveston and my dad is in San Antonio.

Tone Guest
    Well!

I just finished my application (including the $45 fee ::grumble grumble::) so yay!

Next Step: Today after work go to the District Office to fill out a Transcript form and show ID, etc to have my High School transcript sent to UNL, then mail out this written request for the college to have my community college transcript sent to UNL.

And then... we wait and see if they accept me, I guess.

They will accept you! I'm glad you're getting it over with now.

cool! congratulations. i am in the last weeks of my undergrad career. i'm finishing off my research class and a very easy developmental psych class and doing research for one of my professors. this is on top of working and managing my workplace, full time. i am so ready for it to be over. after that i'll take the lsat and apply for law school. if i don't get in i've decided i'm either going to become a prostitute or have babies and be a stay-at-home welfare mom.

lol, sombra. I don't think you'll have too many problems getting into Law School. At least your work ethic is there...I have very little.

Tone, i hope everything goes well bro.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Hmm, have to finish 500 pages and some novels for tomorrow. Haven't started. I wanted to read the novels since they are short and I have time for those, but when I got to the lubrary, I got the damn wrong book! Now I am like "damn! That must be really bad day!"
    Oh well, at least I got some good science fiction books. I love science ficction, thats also the reason why my school stuff is so late always...

I think I'll drop out...
    Dropping out isn't the end of the world, but the end of the world is what comes after I have dropped ut, it's like, what then? I better smell some more paint, xeon gases are good for your health!
    Last edited by boobaa; 08-11-05 at 12:33 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Tone Guest
    Awesome 'sombra, hope everything works out, and thanks and thanks also Asip and Junsui! I'm going to try my bestest.

WOW!!!!!!

this thread is FANTASTIC!!!!

I can't believe i've never been here!

Hey, Congrats Tone! You will DEFINATELY get in!

Tone Guest
    LOL thanks RK!

I hope so, so that when we get together to study where all the hot college girls are I'll have homework too, while you're doin your doctor homework!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i'll take the lsat and apply for law school.
    ..........I should've seen this one coming (i mean this in a good way), yes, you will make a GREAT lawyer! Rock the LSAT's! We know you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LOL thanks RK!

I hope so, so that when we get together to study where all the hot college girls are I'll have homework too, while you're doin your doctor homework!

hahahaha! that would be great!

if you don't mind me asking, what do you want to study?

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast