+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You missed my point again Ashley. Just because all your friends lost theirs in their teens does not mean anyone who doesn't is abnormal. I was the last outa my friends too and they all used to slag me calling me a virgin messing. I didn't care. I never felt under pressure to lose my virginity. I said ill do it when it feels right..

Yes the average age is 17 but there are still people in the world who wait until marriage for example; they probably think your abnormal. There is also people of all ages who are still virgins and everything your saying discourages them from having sex. Your opinion causes anxiety and low self esteem in LR and probably others.

Ya we get it you want a man who knows what hes doing. Good for you. But your not every woman and cannot speak for us all.

If you really cared about someone and everything else about them was great but sex was a little awkward at first-would you dump him? I wouldnt. Id take the time to get to know each other sexually and Im sure it would get better as Im an excellent communicator
    no need for the attitude, I was referring to your point when you said half the people I went to high school with are probably still virgins, which isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    If you are only looking for sex, then yes it is a turn off. But if you are actually have feelings for that person it shouldn't matter, in fact it should bring you closer.
    Ask any girl on the street and they will say it's initially a turn off even if they do like the guy. Not saying it's right but the majority of girls would have doubts if they learned the guy they are seeing is a virgin and they are in their 20s already.

For some cougars, a 21 year old virgin is a nice tasty treat.

***If I was a cougar I would.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    no need for the attitude, I was referring to your point when you said half the people I went to high school with are probably still virgins, which isn't true.
    I was not saying that with an attitude. I'm just making my point clear that is all.

Ya 98% of the people I went to school with back in 1980-82 were not virgins. I had a lot of GFs that were having babies at the age of 16. There were a few that were carrying full term in grade 12. So there had to be f ucking going on.

The ones that were virgins were guys.

Quote Originally Posted by kskts6115 View Post
    Ask any girl on the street and they will say it's initially a turn off even if they do like the guy. Not saying it's right but the majority of girls would have doubts if they learned the guy they are seeing is a virgin and they are in their 20s already.
    Unfortunately, that's just how our society is these days. And like you said that doesn't mean it's right. Personally, I don't really care what people think and to be honest if someone would judge me simply based on that, I'd tell them to have a nice day and move on.

Ya I think its ridiculous how so many people still believe all the stereotypical BS. Double standards etc. Many men want to marry a virgin or a good girl but in the meantime they will sleep with any pair of legs that opens for them and then they have the nerve to call promiscuous women whores.. and some women are just as bad-allowing a man to treat
    her like a doormat and letting him get away with all sorts and trying to justify it by saying "hes a man"

And then there are women who believe that men should be this or that coz they see it on tv or in a book or whatever.

Its laughable really. I think everyone should just stop pretending, stop trying to prove a point, stop caring what small minded people think, form your own damn opinions. All women this, all men that. Give me a break. Were humans. were all different.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    For some cougars, a 21 year old virgin is a nice tasty treat.

***If I was a cougar I would.
    Niiiiiice.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Unfortunately, that's just how our society is these days. And like you said that doesn't mean it's right. Personally, I don't really care what people think and to be honest if someone would judge me simply based on that, I'd tell them to have a nice day and move on.
    I agree that it is sad that people feel that pressure to have sex before they might be ready to. I personally waited til I was ready and with someone I really cared about because I didn't care what everyone else was doing. I'm not going to lie and say I never felt like the odd man out but right now I can say I'm honestly happy I did wait. But most people don't like to feel like the odd man out so they get it over with..

And Michelle didn't you just say you lost yours at 18, and haven't you only been with your boyfriend for a couple years now? So that means you probably lost it to conform as well so I think you should get off your high horse and stop pretending as well.

It's not sad when they do it before they're "ready," That's part of being young; trying to be an adult. I know I wish I'd have done it with a ton of chicks in high school and been a pimp. Those guys in high school who do that seem to usually turn out pretty well.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

There's plenty of people who lost their virginity at a very young age and then tell you later on that they regret it and wish they had waited a little bit longer. I'm not saying say stop at 18 and then wait another 20 years. But you know what I mean.

They shouldn't regret it. They should feel awesome about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kskts6115 View Post
    And Michelle didn't you just say you lost yours at 18, and haven't you only been with your boyfriend for a couple years now? So that means you probably lost it to conform as well so I think you should get off your high horse and stop pretending as well.
    I have been with him since I was 19. The reason I lost it at 18 was because I decided I didn't want to be in a relationship-I wanted to focus on college and family/friends etc and I didn't think Id meet someone I was really into for a long time so I just thought "get it over with" but I immediately regretted it once it happened. I didn't conform due to peer pressure or anything. I just thought for a split second why wait any longer as I had already been in two relationships and it never "felt right" so I just thought I'm prob too fussy, maybe my standards are too high etc. And it wasnt planned. It happened while I was a bit drunk and he was VERY forward. My own fault for putting myself in that situation but it happened.

And I'm not on a high horse. I never said there is anything wrong with losing your virginity at 17/18-just like i'm saying there is nothing wrong with losing it at LR's age.

All i'm saying is it annoys me when people say things like "ask any girl on the street and they will say it's initially a turn off even if they do like the guy". You cant speak for all women. Simple. And if you believe every stereotype your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    They shouldn't regret it. They should feel awesome about it.
    That depends on how you look at sex and what it means to you. If you just want to bone a girl (or anything that looks like one) then obviously you won't regret it. If the intimacy actually means something to you it'll be different.

Banging lots of broads at an early age is extremely good for esteem, I bet. Plus, what's the point of living through high school without having sex? That's a CORNERSTONE of high school, and maybe doing lots of chicks in HS develops like an animal magnetism or something

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast