+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: No straight answer

its fun... comon convince me to stop...

Tone Guest
    Why waste our time. You wanna act a fool, go for it.

i'm not, everyone says its childish etc, but lets be honest... some people like to make things even.

Yes and those people are children. j/k You can't really make it even unless you did exactly the same thing to her that she did to you. I can't even remember now what it was.

Tone Guest
    Yeah, let's be honest - it is childish.

Why not grow up and learn what it means to be a real man.

Not even about being a real man, but a decent human being. Unless you want to lower yourself to someone elses level, then that would just make you a hypocrite for saying they're a shitty person.

good point, i see where you are coming from.i cant really go back now, seeing as i already changed all her passwords and stuff...

Oh well, learning experience for all!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Not even about being a real man, but a decent human being. Unless you want to lower yourself to someone elses level, then that would just make you a hypocrite for saying they're a shitty person.
    It's tough love. An eye for an eye. Some people believe in it, some people don't. I don't understand why some people can be crushed by someone, and then just walk away and die. So you can then look like a pussy and they can sit around and feel good about how they screwed you. I'll hear none of that. If someone screws me, I'm going to screw them. And I don't think that's being a hypocrite. I'd never do anything to someone to really hurt them, unless they did it to me first. Somebody takes a crap on me, I'm taking one on them. Is it going to make you feel better, maybe for a little bit, but it'll make them feel like shit, which they deserve.

Tone Guest
    How does that make you look like a pussy? That makes you look like a bigger more mature person that this person did all this shit to you and you wised up and let it all go and moved on with your life. It makes you look smart and in control of your own shit.

Besides if these people are as horrible as you guys make them out to be - you know what they love the most? That you guys are sitting around on an internet chatroom or wherever you happen to be, angry as ****, concerning yourself with them and still giving them attention. What would bother them even more? If the next time they saw you they see you have moved on with your life and they no longer have any control over you. If you go around as vindictive ****s and all bent on revenge then they are still controlling your life. If they see you and see you moved on it's a huge blow to their ego.

Exactly Tone. Just because I get dumped doesn't mean I'm going to go back and try to make their life miserable. Oh well though, whatever you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    How does that make you look like a pussy? That makes you look like a bigger more mature person that this person did all this shit to you and you wised up and let it all go and moved on with your life. It makes you look smart and in control of your own shit.

Besides if these people are as horrible as you guys make them out to be - you know what they love the most? That you guys are sitting around on an internet chatroom or wherever you happen to be, angry as ****, concerning yourself with them and still giving them attention. What would bother them even more? If the next time they saw you they see you have moved on with your life and they no longer have any control over you. If you go around as vindictive ****s and all bent on revenge then they are still controlling your life. If they see you and see you moved on it's a huge blow to their ego.
    I completely agree Tone. But there's a difference between wanting revenge immediately after the breakup, and a long time after the breakup. And right now for cheazypeaz, it is right after the breakup. Pulling some stupid shit, and yes, its stupid, helps you vent. I don't know about you, but right after I got dumped I wasn't able to go home and flip a magic switch that helped me move on right away. And anger was the best way to vent my frustrations.

I don't think anyone just flips a switch and is happy immediately after being dumped. Have you guys ever been on the other end of a breakup? Dumping someone else?

Stupid meaningless high school shit, but not in a serious relationship type setting.

It's not always easy ending a relationship either.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast