+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How much longer can I go without sex? What's the deal with her?

She randomly gave me a bj the other night.

I was surprised.

We were just watching tv, and she undid my belt, unzipped my jeans and starting blowing me. I was completely shocked but didn't say anything and let her (as if I'd say no...)

It only lasted a few minutes and I didn't cum, but still, it was a random surprise.

Tried to go a little further obviously, but...she didn't want to....again...for the millionth time...

sigh

Dating for a little over 11 months now.

Also, some of these replies make it seem like she's a bitch. She's not. She's actually really sweet and loving, there's just no sex life, which is very...I don't know what to call it...weird, strange, ****ed up?

I'm hanging in there. Don't know for how much longer, but I'm hanging in there.
    Last edited by competitive2; 18-10-10 at 01:29 PM.

I read the whole thing and I'm pretty sure that even I have blueballs now.

You gave yourself a deadline. What are you still doing with her?

You are a giant pussy. I mean that in the nicest way possible. I guess it would be nicer to just say that you're NOT a man of action (hurhur double entendre.) I mean, you're so passive. You just take all this teasing and let it go on and on and on. Do you ever do anything? Do you ever make moves on her? Do you ever take charge? Do you ever just ****ing kiss her passionately and make her melt so that you can proceed to make sweet sweet love to her? You don't really seem the type to do that. I think this is your problem (along with having a frigid girlfriend.)

Also, is she still teasing you? That is beyond ****ed up.

It is time to move on - this is one woman who has serious problems. You deserve much more than this.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    You are a giant pussy. I mean that in the nicest way possible.
    When a woman calls you a pussy you are in trouble.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

it boggles my mind that a woman would just lose their sex drive. it makes me wonder what the guy is doing or not doing. maybe he's not being aggressive enough or he just really doesn't know what he's doing. it also boggles my mind that people stay with a partner that refuses to have sex with them.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

It boggles my mind that on top of not having sex with him that she'd randomly blow him. On top of that she didn't make him cum. She's waiting for that ring so that she can try to force her fantasy life on him. Dude it sounds like the only sex you'll be having is after you get married, and only for baby making. Once those kids are there you might as well pack your cock in a shoebox and put it on the top shelf of your closet. I had a girlfriend who had the very same view, but at least she told me as much. It obviously didn't last, but her honesty ultimately helped both of us. Maybe your girlfriend needs to be more honest with herself and you about what her reasons are. Hmmm, wait. Scratch that. Maybe you should just realize that the situation is what it is and dump her if sex is important to you.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Hmmm.... so, I started reading this thread for the first time and the first thing that popped into my mind is maybe she has an STD that she doesn't want to give him and isn't comfortable with telling him about.

Also, you've talked about a few random blow jobs... have you even tried to return the favor?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    Hmmm.... so, I started reading this thread for the first time and the first thing that popped into my mind is maybe she has an STD that she doesn't want to give him and isn't comfortable with telling him about.

Also, you've talked about a few random blow jobs... have you even tried to return the favor?
    My girlfriend doesn't like oral. Giving or receiving. At least she was honest in telling me that a while ago.

She doesn't tease me with the sex talk nearly as much as before, which is good.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're not complaining anymore right? At this point if you are STFU. You set a deadline she failed and you failed on your word. Any no sex from here on in, is completely your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by competitive2 View Post
    My girlfriend doesn't like oral. Giving or receiving. At least she was honest in telling me that a while ago.

She doesn't tease me with the sex talk nearly as much as before, which is good.
    Girls her age often say they don't like receiving oral because they've never had good oral. I would say only about 50% of the male population is actually good at performing it, the same is probably true about females, but I digress.

Maybe she is hiding an STD?

If she's hiding an STD it would be pretty stupid to give oral sex. Then again people are stupid, so that may very well be the reason.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

wow, i started reading this thread, noticed that it was started in July and there had been recent comments, was hoping to get a happy ending, but now i am just so pissed that i wasted my time reading it...just like you are wasting your time waiting for this girl.

if it hasn't happened already, it isn't going to happen. you probably are just not demanding/confident enough to get her to let go. you aren't sexually compatible. there are TONS of girls who would be more than willing to devirginize you...it's a turn on. tell this girl you just don't see things working out with her anymore and leave....and you seriously need to leave! she has complete control over you...it's pathetic.

honestly, if i had a guy wrapped around my finger like you're wrapped around hers i'd be bored out of my mind too and would have no sexual desire for you either. move on.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

She said something tonight that is making me think long and hard about the future of this relationship. I might just end it soon. Couple weeks before our 1 year anniversary. Great timing huh?

Basically, there's a concert and we agreed to go and it requires us driving a few hours to get there. We've agreed for months to spend the night at a hotel after the event because we would likely be tired and driving back in the middle of the night wouldn't be safe. I've been looking forward to this because it would be me, her, and a hotel room. You can obviously see why I'm looking forward to this night.

Tonight she said it wouldn't be such a bad idea to drive home after the show and we wouldn't get home too late.

This is after MONTHS of saying we'd spend the night there and lots of implications of sex has come up in the countless conversations about this.

This right here just might be the final straw.

Jeez - have some guts and leave her. She is making you seem like a fool.

Why not wait until the sexless marriage to see if you might leave her?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast