+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Are Women too Agressive?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i need some ideas for quick rewards you know, like treats or something lol. sexual acts can't always happen at that moment you know? and thank you with a kiss doesn't work lol.
    Oral sex coupons?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm aggressive. And I've studied Muay Thai. Coincidence? I think not.
    Did you really study Muay Thai? Cause if so you gain infinite cool points in my book
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    Did you really study Muay Thai? Cause if so you gain infinite cool points in my book

Only for two years. My teacher moved to Thailand and I felt abandoned and I quit. I've been thinking about starting up again, actually. I like fighting.

I started doing this because one day I realized that I was afraid to get hit in the face. Afraid to get hit at all, really. I decided to do something about it.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm not agressive necessarily. but i am quite assertive in many many ways.

i think this article is silly. women wouldn't have to nag if men wouldn't be so lazy. a lazy man that needs to be nagged doesn't deserve for a woman to assert herself in bed. i think writing an article about how women are too agressive in some ways and not enough in others is just an excuse.

women wouldn't have to nag if men would just do things. like i says to my bf all the time i say, "please pick up your things from the bathroom when you're done." i told him that one time and you know what? he keeps doing it, taking a shower and leaving his shit all over the place. so what do i have to do? keep asking him, right? over and over and over again. turning me into a ****in nag. so do you think i'm gonna jump all over his bones after telling him for the millionth time to pick up his clothes and towels like i'm his freakin mom? yeah right.

so yeah, no, i'm agressive in all the wrong ways a lot. but i missed you cam!
    Misombra...I missed you, too

You're right. Most of my female friends say the same thing...they'll say about their husbands or boyfriends, "Hey, this guy is turning me into a bitch because it is the only way to get him to pick up after himself! I (my female friend's speaking) don't want to be a bitch, but it is the only way to get him to do anything!"

Many men and women are totally mismatched...hence tension, hence aggressive behavior.

Me. Thank god I'm just watching the game (to quote Murray Head from Chess)

Only for two years. My teacher moved to Thailand and I felt abandoned and I quit. I've been thinking about starting up again, actually. I like fighting.

I started doing this because one day I realized that I was afraid to get hit in the face. Afraid to get hit at all, really. I decided to do something about it.
    That's more then enough to make you a certafied badass. I don't know a whole ton about Muay Thai, but from what I understand, it is not one the easier martial arts

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Muay Thai is great. It's versatile, it isn't hampered by tradition, and it teaches you to use 8, count 'em, 8 points of contact. Fists, elbows, knees, feet. Martial arts comes in one of two flavors. Either it's centered around philosophy and a good workout, but the fighting itself is silly, or it's centered around beating the shit out of people to the best of one's ability. Muay Thai is definitely in the second category.

anachronistic Guest
    i wanted to learn martial arts, but then i bought an m14.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i wanted to learn martial arts, but then i bought an m14.
    I see, so instead of defending yourself in a small scrap you're going to shoot the person

anachronistic Guest
    no, i was just kidding. i'd like to learn them.

Oral sex coupons?
    Once again, Giga comes up with an excellent marketing scheme. Absolutely wonderful idea...coupons. So simple and yet the demand is definitely out there in the market. One might say that there is "excess demand" present

What will these products be called? Ideas? Please...let's hear the product name possibilities! Imagine your 18 year old son, upon graduation...Mom and Dad give him a ten pack of oral sex coupons as a graduation gift. He'll love ya for it!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They already exist. A girl once gave me a sex coupon. She also got pissed at me for not bothering to cash it in.

Becuase you had so many other offers you didn't even need to cash it in? Right? Right? Right on bro! high five man!

You are such a goddamn STUD Gribble I get shivers all across here on the other side of the world.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, not really.

It was kinda ironic. Early on in our relationship, if you can call it that, I wanted to screw her, but she was reluctant. Later on she decided she wanted to be screwed, but I didn't want to screw her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

What will these products be called?
    iJobs. They're downloadable.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567