+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I'm in So much pain, please help.

Um...

What just happened?

I went over to her house....it was a bit weird seeing her (first time since she cheated on me with her ex). then i accidentally called her a "friend" instead of a girlfriend. She got mad, then said "I just realized something, I don't love you anymore" I was convinced that she was just mad at first but she kept saying it, and was serious about it. Then we started to hang out as normal friends...i figured by the end of the night she would remember that she actually loved me...nope. Didnt even kiss me she said it felt different to be around me, that she is 100% she no longer loves me. Yet she says last night she lloves me so much blah blah.

I am so hurt, confused, and in alot of pain. Would at least like to stay friend with her...

what to do now....and can someone shed a little light on what may have happened?

what the hell are you talking about...you are making it so complicated for yourself, if she have the cheating record, ditch her, don't get into a relationship ever again, don't worry about things she say. Geeze, I thought you got over her.

Well man, its over, tough luck. But you see luck has nothing to do with it. Whatever it was half of it was you. The other half was someone else. Now re-read all the posts again

Now go out, work out, and start dating other women. And get a bottle of Balatore grand spumante campaign and start to celebrate your freedom, your partial success for getting this girl and your new found confidence to get an even better girl next week.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaPDiddy
    and can someone shed a little light on what may have happened?
    Sure, teenagers(I hope) doing shit and exploiting the word love when there never was, is , and will be.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Sure, teenagers(I hope) doing shit and exploiting the word love when there never was, is , and will be.
    Yeah it just SUCKS though.

I guess i should just do N/C and only answer her phone calls...and try to become friends and in the future revisit the situation.

The only thing that keeps my mind off of the situation is coming here and reading what you guys have to say.

You have to understand that these love forums have always been, and always will be the best place of support for me. I like it when people typ eout long paragraphs about my situation and about how i am wrong or right or what i should do. It gives me something to do. I hope that you are still willing to just talk to me about this. There is nothing more gratifying that feeling like someone, even someone you have never met or will meet, cares about your situation.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567