+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How many is too many?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    that is such bullshit. I guarantee that you care about what other people think of you. Everyone tries to sound tough or mature online, but very rarely do they practice what they preach.
    I pretty much practice what I preach in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    it comes down to morals. Some people have them; others don't. The people who condone promiscuity generally have less moral fiber.
    And you based this on what?

I understand the difference between have sex and making love. Saying that I am not into one night stands or friends with benefits. Because I see no point in them and they can create more problems that over power the benefits.

If some one wants to sleep around hey its their choice. I also consider this a "life style" if you can call it that. Most of the people that want to sleep around are at the clubs where the meat market is at. I don't want to take part in this life style so I don't go to clubs, nor go to the keg parties where such people also show up at. I basically consider people that take part in such things to be basically party people as they tend to be such people. I am not saying it is wrong or right to live such a life as I don't live one and I choose not to live one as it is not my thing.

The reasons I would consider a girl a slut if she slept around a lot, is that there is an image that she is easy and will open her legs for almost anyone, and to me that is on the disgusting side of things and in some ways shows that the girl does not respect her self and body. I fully understand the whole exploring your sexuality and what have you and this is basically the other side of the coin. Another reason is that I tend to not get along with such people mostly because of views and opinions on such things.

jurupa says:

"And you based this on what?"

could you be more specific? I said several things in my comment. I'm not sure which part you are referring to.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Born and raised Catholic. Even went to Catholic school for 10 years. I don't believe one iota of the garbage they spewed. But that's different. On one hand you're being asked to believe in virgin birth, talking bushes, all-powerful, all-loving beings that will banish you to hell for all of eternity if you engage in oral sex. On the other hand you're raised in a society that views sex and love as two entirely different things. The latter example isn't such a huge stretch, now is it? It's like food. You probably don't enjoy eating insects. The thought most likely disgusts you. Had you been raised in an Amazonian tribe you'd be popping the little suckers in left and right for protein.

i think as you get older you become less and less concerned about what others think about you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I understand the difference between have sex and making love. Saying that I am not into one night stands or friends with benefits. Because I see no point in them and they can create more problems that over power the benefits.

If some one wants to sleep around hey its their choice. I also consider this a "life style" if you can call it that. Most of the people that want to sleep around are at the clubs where the meat market is at. I don't want to take part in this life style so I don't go to clubs, nor go to the keg parties where such people also show up at. I basically consider people that take part in such things to be basically party people as they tend to be such people. I am not saying it is wrong or right to live such a life as I don't live one and I choose not to live one as it is not my thing.

This is ****ing bullshit. I visit a club weekly, I just love the drinks, music, and atmosphere...it relaxes me and not once I went home with someone from a club. I think bars are more sleazy but even there some people are just there to watch a sports game a drink. There is a difference between love and sex but not between making love and sex...that is the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    It's like food. You probably don't enjoy eating insects. The thought most likely disgusts you. Had you been raised in an Amazonian tribe you'd be popping the little suckers in left and right for protein.
    I doubt it, I would starve. Trust me, I raised myself. I mean come on, Here I am in the MTV generation of pot heads and sex addicts and I am coplaining that I want a virgin, you argument fails because we actually do live in a premiscious enviornment.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i think as you get older you become less and less concerned about what others think about you.

Misombra, you have seen my posts for a while now. Do I sound like someone whocares about what others think?
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 27-01-07 at 12:24 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, you're 24, right? Are you a virgin? Are you married? Or do you date 16 year olds? Where the hell do you find virgins your age who aren't holding out for marriage? And what do you do, pop their cherries and spend the next six years of your life with 'em?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know a 25 y/o virgin and she's actually pretty good looking! They do exist!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    I know a 25 y/o virgin and she's actually pretty good looking! They do exist!
    There you go Gribble.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And is she waiting for marriage first? In which case she still fits my criteria. Regardless, 24 year old virgins are rare. Are you a virgin, OV? Or is it okay for you to have sex beforehand but not her?

Do your research. It's all there in the threads.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Or is it okay for you to have sex beforehand but not her?
    No its not but don't think I am one of those people waiting for marriage...I am not.

still semi-new

at twenty-four years old i have had a sexual relationship with only two girls
    "fairy tales are more than true: not because
    they tell us that dragons exist, but because
    they tell us that dragons can be beaten."
    ~G. K. Chesterton

OV guys with attitudes like yours have a fundemental distrust of women. They think that deep down women are all sluts and whores that need to repress their sexuality. Why don't you go and live in Afghanistan or Iran if virgins is what your after.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    OV guys with attitudes like yours have a fundemental distrust of women. They think that deep down women are all sluts and whores that need to repress their sexuality. Why don't you go and live in Afghanistan or Iran if virgins is what your after.
    Oh man, you so have me figured out. I want to force them ALL to wear cover on their face too!. Those are not my issues...even though I REALLY wouldn't mind going to Iran or Afgwhateverstan with the weather we are having here in IL. I don't distrust women, I acutally don't trust anybody...they have to earn that. It has nothing to do with my reasons for wanting a virgin, which is really just one reason..that it makes my teeth cringe to think she would ever be with someone like you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's what I don't get. Why do you even let yourself think about it? I sure wouldn't go down on a girl if the only thing on my mind was who else had been there.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast