+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: My GF won't give BJ's; but, she has a good reason for it...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    indireloaded: appreciate the advice; not certain why you and other people on this board feel it's necessary to package reasonable advice with such off-the-mark, scathing criticism...but, you got to the point eventually :-)
    Because, Jonas, you need to understand that the methods you have been using up until now have been coercive & selfish. Think what you want, but that is how I see it from my armchair. And its contemptible. And I think you can do better.

Good luck with the training method. If you follow it, you will have success. I hope you have the patience to carry it through.

awakening

The day of the girly man is waining people, women really want a stronge masculine man, not a whining, blubbering man who is sensitive and giving.
    When they tell you they "Won't do that" because they were abused by anyone, ingore it, it's usually a lie to manuipulate. If you brain jumps in to this as says, not my girl, you are a sap. Just boot them out, because they're manipulaters, if they don't beg to stay, you're better off that they are gone. so are they. They should be allowed to as shallow a relationship as they demand.
    Should it be the other way around? only if you want to be a girly man and crave short brooding relationships with women who will be humping a biker and loving it when they dump your boring butt.
    Remember, don't let communication ruin a good relationship. When women want you to tell them youir innermost secrets, its only to beat you over the head with them in public later.
    Don't even bother to talk to them about it, they will never change direct once it has been set, just boot them out and find the women who likes what you like. Thats why sex ouside marriage is nessessary, and the only sex you'll ever get.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLibido View Post
    The day of the girly man is waining people, women really want a stronge masculine man, not a whining, blubbering man who is sensitive and giving.
    When they tell you they "Won't do that" because they were abused by anyone, ingore it, it's usually a lie to manuipulate. If you brain jumps in to this as says, not my girl, you are a sap. Just boot them out, because they're manipulaters, if they don't beg to stay, you're better off that they are gone. so are they. They should be allowed to as shallow a relationship as they demand.
    Should it be the other way around? only if you want to be a girly man and crave short brooding relationships with women who will be humping a biker and loving it when they dump your boring butt.
    Remember, don't let communication ruin a good relationship. When women want you to tell them youir innermost secrets, its only to beat you over the head with them in public later.
    Don't even bother to talk to them about it, they will never change direct once it has been set, just boot them out and find the women who likes what you like. Thats why sex ouside marriage is nessessary, and the only sex you'll ever get.
    Go die in a ditch.
    kthxbi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh goody, a new troll.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

How could someone give DrLibido a thanks? Was he even speaking English? Maybe it's a lol type of thanks.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Remember, don't let communication ruin a good relationship.
    When women want you to tell them youir innermost secrets, its only to beat you over the head with them in public later.
    Don't even bother to talk to them about it, they will never change direct once it has been set, just boot them out and find the women who likes what you like. Thats why sex ouside marriage is nessessary, and the only sex you'll ever get
    this is for Lesa. unfortunately he did touch a lot of valid points that men have to go through. i have a lot of male friends and many of them grew to despise women because of those issues.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Well they can always date other men since women can be so complicated.

I'm the least complicated lady I know .

EDIT: I still don't understand the point he is trying to make for this situation. Can someone translate?
    Last edited by lesa; 05-12-08 at 05:57 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

i think that he was trying to express that nice guys always finish last, and get used and abused by women. many times females create fake excuses for many situations in their lives, such as not wanting to go out, not wanting sex, not giving blow jobs, or not wanting to work. and then when a more masculine men come along they cheat with those men, completely neglecting their partners. communication-wise, females manipulate men into hearing what is actually on men's minds and then use it against them. example, honey, do you find that other girl attractive? please be honest with me. and then when the guy says yes, the next time he'd want sex she'll tell him to go **** that girl. once again, once women get married, it's a funeral for the man's penis in many cases, since they really won't have it often, or good.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you married, indignant? Have you ever been married?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That guy has just been reading to much of that DeAngelo fellow. Without understanding his crucial point:

Yes, man-woman interactions have been muddied due to a loss of focus on real needs. BUT, he fails to understand that a true meeting of man & woman, cutting through the bullshit, is meant to enhance BOTH partners. Not create a bunch of misogynistic pussies for whom its easier to think that its *women's fault* they have lost their balls, than to face up to their own deep seated issues and evolve. Same goes for bitchy women, btw, who do resort to pathetic attempts at manipulation. They have room to improve also.

When they tell you they "Won't do that" because they were abused by anyone, ingore it, it's usually a lie to manuipulate.

I'm sorry but this is a load of shit and anyone who thanked it is a twat.

Yeah. **** DeAngelo anyway.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    I'm sorry but this is a load of shit and anyone who thanked it is a twat.
    Just an aside: I've been really enjoying your posts, D.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah. **** DeAngelo anyway.
    Well, when all the hype about this guy was out, I decided to learn more. I actually think that he makes some very good points. When he actually gets around to making them, that is. He's basically a very good salesman & speaker, who has made a lot of professional information accessible to the "average" guy. And he's making a ton of money doing it. Any truly intelligent guy, who knows how to think for himself, can work this stuff out for himself.

But yeah. Overall, **** him was my conclusion also. He's just another bullshit artist who claims to have 'figured it all out' without actually demonstrating any depth of success himself. He's never been married, nor has a family. Yet thousands of guys wanting this never consider the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you married, indignant? Have you ever been married?
    been married 3 times. but you have to understand my point of view as well. we all live in different countries, regions, cities. I am from Beverly Hills, and we have the scum of the earth gathered here.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast