+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    oh geez, your intelligence leaves much to be desired. Are women usually the ones who deny sex? Yes. Are they the only ones who deny sex? No. The reason you have never been denied is b/c you only date guys with equal or lesser value. Sexual control doesn't work on men with greater status.
    It's true. A relationship only works when both people are happy and satisfied. If a guy has sex denied to him, and he can't do any better or get it anywhere else, then he'll tolerate it. If he can have sex somewhere else, he either does or he leaves.

So sexual control only works on guys of lesser value. But that's why women always say things like "I don't ever think I can date a man who is better looking than me" and settle for less attractive men who they know won't cheat on them because few other women find them desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    ecojeanne says:

"eh, no, we're the ones who deny the sex, hehe, oh the true story keeps unfolding, face it guys!"

oh geez, your intelligence leaves much to be desired. Are women usually the ones who deny sex? Yes. Are they the only ones who deny sex? No. The reason you have never been denied is b/c you only date guys with equal or lesser value. Sexual control doesn't work on men with greater status.

hahaha neo i think we know, you just can't face the truth!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think it's hysterical that people act like someone who calls himself "Mystery" is a god with women. Really Cain, you are killing me.
    When did I say he was a god with women? All I did was talk about the methods of attraction he used. I also named others.

I don't understand the disdain for this. It's about attraction and you women have your ****ing panties all in a bunch.

It's ridiculous.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    By the way, eco, I've done my fair share of denying of sex. And not just to unattractive women. Remember, I was a virgin for a while by choice. I was waiting for the "right one." Look how well that turned out. I had waited all of that time for nothing.
    Why would you deny sex to your partner anyway? Either your inconsiderate and selfish, or you have ego and insecurity problems that give rise to the need to feel a sense of control and power just to validate yourself. Do you feel like a more valuable person for denying sex to your girlfriend? What is that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    Why would you deny sex to your partner anyway? Either your inconsiderate and selfish, or you have ego and insecurity problems that give rise to the need to feel a sense of control and power just to validate yourself. Do you feel like a more valuable person for denying sex to your girlfriend? What is that all about?
    I denied sex because I was a virgin that was waiting for who I thought was the right person.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Every guy can learn something from these methods. This isn't just for guys that don't know how to perform in a social setting. If you've never read these books, you can't really comment on what they teach, you know?
    I've watched a few of the clips before, I've read a few of the articles, I get the gist of what it's about. The approaches, cocky/funny, project confidence, making her doubt herself to peak interest.

Even if I didn't, I certainly could comment on them anyway, but that's another issue in itself.

I think one of the reasons it gets bashed so much is because it gives people with little or no confidence, a big boost in false confidence.

I once read a book on human evolution, and when discussing sexual competition of our primate cousins, it said somethin' along the lines of: males that cannot provide what an alpha male can (strength, resources, security), will deceive females into thinking that they can provide those things so that they will mate.

I think any woman familiar with these methods would be wary of any guy who approached her with them. Assuming she wasn't already predisposed to suckin' dick that night.

When did I say he was a god with women? All I did was talk about the methods of attraction he used. I also named others.

I don't understand the disdain for this. It's about attraction and you women have your ****ing panties all in a bunch.

It's ridiculous.
    no we don't have our panties in a bunch, we're trying to explain to you that we know exactly whats happening, that is all. this is actually a good thing for you to learn
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Cain says:

"I don't understand the disdain for this. It's about attraction and you women have your ****ing panties all in a bunch.

It's ridiculous."

ha ha ha, tell me about it. Women are drawn to men who attract them. The study of how attraction works is the basis for the PUA method. I don't know why this is so difficult for women to understand.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you girls noticed the number of angry, bitter guys who buy into this stuff? It's kind of sad, really.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've watched a few of the clips before, I've read a few of the articles, I get the gist of what it's about. The approaches, cocky/funny, project confidence, making her doubt herself to peak interest.

Even if I didn't, I certainly could comment on them anyway, but that's another issue in itself.

I think one of the reasons it gets bashed so much is because it gives people with little or no confidence, a big boost in false confidence.

I once read a book on human evolution, and when discussing sexual competition of our primate cousins, it said somethin' along the lines of: males that cannot provide what an alpha male can (strength, resources, security), will deceive females into thinking that they can provide those things so that they will mate.

I think any woman familiar with these methods would be wary of any guy who approached her with them. Assuming she wasn't already predisposed to suckin' dick that night.
    very interesting.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I give up.

These methods are bullshit.

Women know when a guy is trying to get into their pants.

They just allow it to happen if they're horny.

I submit.

good boy cain.

::rubs cains belly::
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    no we don't have our panties in a bunch, we're trying to explain to you that we know exactly whats happening, that is all. this is actually a good thing for you to learn
    Men who feel that way are either unattractive or losers that aren't doing anything with their life.

My ex who was into S&M said it best.

There are certain things that we cannot accomplish by ourselves. We have to accept our limitations as individuals and come to terms with the fact that we depend on someone else for our happiness.

Men want a woman for sex. But women want a man for more than just sex. In addition to sex, they want safety, financial security, friendship, companionship, love, and a family. It's very unbalanced. That's where the whole dominance and submission thing comes from. The more powerful force dominates the weaker force.

But for an unattractive loser who has nothing to offer, sex is a gift to him. He is powerless and submissive to a woman. This is the control and power many women enjoy, but not the man they are sexually attracted to. The men they are sexually attracted to would be insulted to be treated like this, because sex is easily available to him. She has no choice but to submit to his power and to surrender completely to him.

This is what eco is trying to tell you fool! A man isn't afraid to express his sexual desires, and doesn't tolerate them not being satisfied. And women know this! So if she's dealing with a desperate loser, she'll enjoy the control and feeling of being powerful. But if she's dealing with a good looking successful guy, she knows she has to submit to his desires or else he's gone. If you don't understand dominance and submission, then you're probably someone who considers sex to be a gift, and you'll obviously feel that women have their panties in a bunch or whatever else you want to call it.

ecojeanne says:

"no we don't have our panties in a bunch, we're trying to explain to you that we know exactly whats happening, that is all. this is actually a good thing for you to learn"

no shit, Captain Obvious! Men are the hunters and women are the prey in the dating game. Our intentions are known from the beginning. However, this hasn't stopped us from getting what we want for thousands of years.

vashti says:

"Have you girls noticed the number of angry, bitter guys who buy into this stuff? It's kind of sad, really."

has anyone noticed that whenever the women of LF feel threatened by men, they accuse us of being angry and bitter?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast