+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ladies, why is what YOU need more important than what WE need?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    And here we see the difference b/t those who have been LTR/married forever and those who have yet to work things out.

My husband is no slouch. Neither am I. But it took me about a decade to work out that when he said that men really want to be 'trained' by their women, he meant it.

Over the years, I've come to realize men are truly simple animals about many things--different-thinking from the concerns of many women. This is not an insult, it is a simple fact of life. For a (secure) guy, being 'trained' means his female's expectations and goals are clearly spelled out, in easy-to-follow instructions, so he can mesh them with whatever his goals are and act accordingly. A leads to B lead to C.

Its basically that joke photo where women are a panel of hundreds of buttons, and men are two. If I can find it sometime, I'll post it. But my point is that training a guy to know which buttons to press when is greatly valued, especially when the alternative means lots of drama.
    No shit. It's like what Carl said earlier... don't tell us to pull over and let you out of the car unless you want to walk home. LOL

I mean, shit, if we say something offensive, just call us out on it. A real man would apologize for his wrongdoings... so all of that dramatic bullshit, walking home in the rain and everything... we don't see it as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    It's not because you "disagree" with me. It's because you make ignorant comments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and very stereotypical. You're lame.
    LOL!!! People came in here and hijacked my thread and that makes me have bad relationship skills? Your funny. You should quit your day job at the mall.

doppelgaenger,
    I never understood how women thinks its a labor of love to stop and chase them and beg for them to get back in the car yet its degrading if they do it back. Women are full of double standards.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you know what contractions are?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    LOL!!! People came in here and hijacked my thread and that makes me have bad relationship skills? Your funny. You should quit your day job at the mall.

doppelgaenger,
    I never understood how (some) women thinks its a labor of love to stop and chase them and beg for them to get back in the car yet its degrading if they do it back. (Some) women are full of double standards.

Hate to see someone get crucified on here Pectabyte...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post

Why dont you just take some cock up your ass and call it a day? You have so much to say against women. I simply stated that the word "train" just automatically sounded bad in my opinion. That has nothing to do with being a woman. But no, your cock loving ass just found it to be so necessary to mention something to do with being a woman cuz that is the best come back you have, which is why you are lame.

It's obvious you like men or else you wouldn't be so negative on women in general. It's ok to step out the closet, my friend. And who knows, maybe you can come to my "mall job" and I can hook you up with some nice clothes to attract a man.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Why dont you just take some cock up your ass and call it a day? You have so much to say against women. I simply stated that the word "train" just automatically sounded bad in my opinion. That has nothing to do with being a woman. But no, your cock loving ass just found it to be so necessary to mention something to do with being a woman cuz that is the best come back you have, which is why you are lame.

It's obvious you like men or else you wouldn't be so negative on women in general. It's ok to step out the closet, my friend. And who knows, maybe you can come to my "mall job" and I can hook you up with some nice clothes to attract a man.
    You know. There is merit in what you say. If i'm going to to tell you your views are ignorant it shouldn't be about your gender but rather your poor education, inability to articulate and the way you look in your picture. I REALLY hope that just a random pic off the internet because... Damn...

As for being gay i'm just not attracted to men and to act as though it is an insult to be attracted to me is further evidence of your ignorance and poor education...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567