+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: I Help You Get Girls

Alright Neo, here is my update.

We went to the beach today. Almost didn't happen, she ended up having to spend the day with her little brother today, and fast thinking me, simply invited both of them to the beach.

We went to the beach and had a blast. Didn't get to flirt as much since her little brother was pretty much around a lot.

I used kino where I could. Not nearly as I wanted too. I used very subtle touching in conversations, and everytime we made physical contact, she never seemed to mind, and never backed away at all. Saw some hair flaring, but could have been just from all the wind at the beach.

Think I may have messed up a little while 'asking her out'. Basically, I subtly said:

"Hey don't you like "x" food? There's an awesome restaurant right by my house, we should go out there sometime".

She agreed, but I really don't know if she caught onto the 'go out' part. Were suppose to hang out more this week. Whats the best thing to do you think?

Oh yeah, and this was my plan once we go to this restaurant. I was gonna buy a nice rose before I pick her up, and hide it in my car. When we're at the restaurant and she goes to the bathroom(assuming she does), I was gonna slip the rose on her plate and when she gets back, was going to say something along the lines of "Oh hey.. the weirdest thing happened, some guy just came up and put this rose on our table", followed by awkward silence, followed by laughter(hopefully). Do you think this is a good idea?

Thanks man

afterhourz, props on the quick thinking and still managing to have a blast while her little brother tagged along. It can be difficult to get close to a girl when there's a 3rd party member. You did perfect with the kino - a little here and there but not too much.

don't worry about the way you asked her out. So long as you don't say verbatim to a girl "will you go out with me?," then you should be fine. Never, ever ask a girl for her permission b/c this conveys weakness. Always look for ways that make you sound confident and fun. For example, if I invite a girl out for an activity I might say "there's this awesome place [insert name] I've been meaning to check out. U down?" If I'm asking a girl out for lunch or coffee, I might say "what'cha doing later? I'm heading to [insert name] for lunch and could use a stimulating conversation."

as for activities to do with a girl, you can go for a walk around a park, play mini golf, go rock wall climbing, go jet skiing, go on a study date, check out a museum, walk around the city at night, etc. You just have to be creative. I suggest you use yahoo local to find fun things to do in your area.

I would scrap the rose idea. Sounds horrible, lol

Ok... rose idea scrapped. What should I do then, to escalate to her the fact that I like her?

look for an opportunity to kiss her and seal the deal.

Lol, you make it sound so easy. Im a little reluctant of that as of right now, I honestly think I may have been to subtle while asking her out. Although she immediately agreed to go with me, is there any other way to let her know of my interest? Ofcourse, without simply telling, or asking her out.

afterhourz, why would you want to let her know you're interested before you make a move? That's like showing your hand of cards before placing bets. Just keep escalating kino and then seal the deal with a kiss. Don't hesitate when you go in for a kiss. If you look nervous or like you don't know what you're doing for one moment, then your chances of success will drastically fall. Hell, I actually said "f*ck it" out load one time when I was nervous about kissing a girl and just went for it. She later told me she liked it and we ended up dating. Whatever you do, DO NOT hesitate. Anything is better than looking like you have no balls.

I know exactly what you mean. At this point, I basically am still unsure of how she feels about me, so I think I need to escalate kino more when we go to dinner this weekend. Were basically going to my house after dinner (since is so close), and I was definitely gonna escalate it then. Do you think the 'arm around her' while sitting on the couch is a good idea?

I need ideas lol

wtf man? If she already agreed to go over to your house, then you got this in the bag. Screw the couch. Just show her to your room and go for a kiss.

Lol, again I think we may both come off that were both just 'friends'. I think i'm just really good at not letting girls that i'm interested in them... or something. Of course she'd come over to a friends house, right?

Oh, and the couch(loveseat) is in my room... lol.

I guess its just gonna come down to more kino, and eventually me getting the balls to do something. Even if it goes horrid, better then not trying at all right?

damn straight. Better to have tried and fail than not try at all. At least with the former option, you have a chance of succeeding. With the latter option, you will never succeed.

Oh... and whats with girls rocking their hips/ass as they walk? I notice most girls around me DON'T do this noticeably... but this one girl im going after... my god she was literally hypnotizing me when she was walking infront of me at the beach.

So... is this a form of body language, or do some girls just do it while some dont?

I'm not a girl. So I couldn't tell you why they do it. Maybe for attention and to feel sexy?

Neo,

I have issues with timing in courtship and dating. Bear in mind I'm only 16. I've also never been in a relationship.

When is it okay to (in terms of minutes/hours/days):

a) get a number?
    b) ask if she's single?
    c) ask her out?
    d) go on a first date?
    e) seal the deal?

Thanks,

Syph

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    For example, if I invite a girl out for an activity I might say "there's this awesome place [insert name] I've been meaning to check out. U down?" If I'm asking a girl out for lunch or coffee, I might say "what'cha doing later? I'm heading to [insert name] for lunch and could use a stimulating conversation."
    My only issue with these approaches (speaking as a female) is that I wouldn't be sure if it was an actual date you were asking me on, or just a friend to hang out with... it's a little too ambiguous. Of course, a bolder girl might just say "are you asking me on a date?"

Look Syph, you gotta start somewhere. For most of us, 16 is that age, so don't sweat it.

A. I say, don't ask for her phone number unless you probably won't see her again. But before all that you need to introduce yourself, talk to her, get to know her, etc.

B. Never ask if a girl is single. You don't care. You don't want to know. If she is and she cares, she'll tell you when you start putting moves on her.

C. Whenever you feel comfortable. In other words, when you feel confident that she's possibly interested in you. Of course when you ask her out, you are asking her out on a date. That's the first date. Of course, pick a time you're comfy with. Make it exact and precise, like "Next monday, 3 o'clock. I'll pick you up."

E. ??? Seal the deal? What do you mean?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast