+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Still single after all these years

Looks like bananas are going to be my new best friend.. so sore... I need lots of protein!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Looks like bananas are going to be my new best friend..
    lmao... I had such a funny thought reading this...

haha at least I got about 2 hours in of working out they said if I can at least some 4 times out of the week it should help out.

haha.. I went to the town hall today to get a beach pass and what do you know I ran into a girl that used to have a crush on me like 5-6 years ago... I kinda forgot who she was at first :X but as soon as I walked in the door she was all Hi Mike!!! lol I thought she was going to turn into a jack-in-a-box I think it would of been awkward to ask if she was dating and I haven't seen her in 5-6 years nor talked to her.. I do know her mother.

I have no doubt in my mind she told her she saw me.

She said bye like twice when walking out she's pretty cute and she seems smart and level headed unlike most girls now..

The first thing to do when looking for a partner, is to look at yourself and your life as it is. Many people mistakenly believe that finding the right person and having a relationship will somehow complete their life, or fill the void of dissatisfaction that they feel when single. This is simply NOT TRUE. If you need some evidence about this, then ask somebody who has been married for more than two years - they will tell you that a relationship only amplifies the quality (or lack thereof) of your lifestyle.So the first (and possibly best) thing you should do, is start to improve your current quality of life. This can be anything from improving your appearance, health habits, social life, living environment or your career. Everything you do to improve yourself and your life will have a magnetic affect on other people. They will be more interested and attracted to you if you are happy with the life you lead.

The second area where you can start to improve your attractiveness is to become clearer on what you want in a partner. Most people who are single (and not happy about it) do not take the time to define their perfect or ideal partner. Not knowing who your ideal partner is actually reduces the chance of finding them, as you don¿t know what to look for. Remember that you can¿t hit a target you can¿t see. So take some time right now to think about what you want in an ideal partner.

Also, some people have found reading various Self Help Article very informative in finding the perfect mate. This article Five Secrets to Help You Find your Mate will be very helpful for you.

I've always had an idea partner but women around my age are more likely to have kids already (something I don't want right now) but would be willing to have one

and as far as relationships I've seen 4 marriages fail within the last 5 years because they could not deal with each other in the long run.. pretty sad since I had to photograph all that stuff. I just think of it as a big learning experience..

I try and keep an open mind but it feels like I'm making a compromise.. I have to say working out is the best thing i've done

I've always had an idea partner but women around my age are more likely to have kids already (something I don't want right now) but would be willing to have one
    Are you kidding? Aren't you like 24? I don't know of any 24yos who have kids here...

lol are you kidding me? first of all I'm about 28 miles from NYC which is it's own thing right there..

not sure where you live but it's more common here.. Hell when I was in HS a few girls got knocked up...

lol are you kidding me? first of all I'm about 28 miles from NYC which is it's own thing right there..

not sure where you live but it's more common here.. Hell when I was in HS a few girls got knocked up...
    I know no girls who got knocked up at higschool, I heard once a girl got knocked up in some other school, but it may have been a myth as far as I know.

And no... I'm checking again and the youngest females with kids (babies, really) I know are 28... I know like 10 girls or so who have them at 28-30.

damn I wish it was more like that here... sometimes i wonder if it's a goal for them to have kids at the 20-25 range...

And shelpmagazine I was at the gym today and I'm friends with the guy at the from desk so I sit and chat for awhile and this girl who he has a crush on (she's already taken) but she's 18 and he's 22 anyways.. she is so damn silly acting it's nuts.. the first time she saw me she did not know what to do so she just kinda went to the pool but today she was downright annoying...

Her friend was much more mature.. might of not been as attractive as the other one but to me that is a big plus.. I'd have to catch her name again.. they have two similar sounding names.

I got a crush who is a bit shy all I can say is thank god she's in shape and not loud She's been opening up to my mother and she hangs out in the lobby more when I'm around If she did not have to go to the beach today I was going to treat lunch

A guy who works with my mom at the front desk he says to her (I was at work still) How would you feel if xxx would date Mike (me) She gave no answer..

That had me thinking she must of asked him to say that or he just likes to ask random things.

nevertheless time to go for the gold lunch can't be harmful right? Only a short walk and all.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    2 hours a day doesn't sound too good for you man. Especially not to start.

Realize that if you always stick to the same routine your body will become accustomed and you will fall into the neutral workout which means nothing is happening either way.

I can't do 2 hours lol I've been sticking with 1 hour workouts for the past few weeks the hardest part so far was keeping the same routine while having to do recordings in my time I mostly workout

I'm popping the question on monday

FNM is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Do you work out every day? With the same routine?

Edit: What does your routine generally consist of? What's your diet like?
    Last edited by FNM; 01-08-10 at 03:12 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast