+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I cannot attract women.

Quote Originally Posted by rateyes View Post
    working out isnt about gaining weight, its about "filling out". ive only gained 3 lbs since i started working out, but i am very noticably bigger. the amount you eat doesnt have much to do with muscle gain, you just need enough protein and a healthy diet. If you workout long enough you will naturally gain weight no matter how high a metabolism you have. high metabolisms just mean you dont pack on alot of fat weight, which is ideal for working out.

Dont work out with the mentality to gain weight. Just work out and watch your muscles grow not worrying about your weight.

and for the shorts. compared to the jersey you had on, the shorts looked extremely short/small.

and as much as you love sports, the jerseys dont really 'fit' your look much.
    Many articles say I need to eat more. I get plenty of protein with all of the chicken I eat.

In the real world people who I don't know, complement my sports apparel. So, I think I will keep wearing sports apparel.

Quote Originally Posted by Severed_Heart View Post
    1) Work out, get a bit of mass, then wear more form fitting clothes. Ditch the jerseys, that's just to casual and unless your playing basketball or going to watch a game somewhere, its not really ghetto, but its just not flattering and shows no creativity on your part.

2) Try going without the glasses. I think it would do a lot because it would take focus away from your ears, the stereotype of a nerd is a guy with glasses and big ears, right? So, destroy the stereotype, become a guy who happens to have strange ears but who is otherwise a fun loving, sociable guy.

3) Don't worry about the ears, I think many women would find them cute and poke fun at them in a playful, not malicious way. Your otherwise not an unattractive guy.

4) Go for the ear surgery if it bothers you, unlike plastic surgery it will be a permanent thing and there is nothing wrong with doing it. My teeth are ****ed up, if I had the money I would fix them, theres nothing wrong with that.

5) Realize that attraction is not created entirely by looks, clothes, or whatever. Women are attracted to men who exhibit alpha male characteristics, who have social status, who are successful, ambitious, and comfortable with you they are. Your not comfortable, and they can tell. Many women will deny this, and say they want a nice guy and whatever, but trust me, being intelligent, funny, witty, caring, a good listener, compassionate, romantic, chivalrous and good in bed never got women interested in me, it only helped me keep them around after they were attracted to me and after we hooked up.

Good luck.
    1. I am working out.

2. I can't wear contacts. My eyes are too sensitive to wear contacts. I did buy a better pair of glasses. My ears are not big, they stick out.

3. Women normally say negative things about my ears.

4. I am thinking about it.

5. I'm not comfortable with myself because of I always get rejected by women so something is wrong with me.

i think youll get more compliments if you dress very GQ (google it if you dont know what that means, it goes good for people who are fit), sum it all up, basically wear nice button downs and boot cut jeans (which are nice fitting) or perhaps consider wearing clothes from AE. and to top it off, just have some confidence in yourself. As for the ears, i honestly dont think its that bad, if girls say shit about it, then **** them, they arent worth shit. And the glasses, try picking one that loooks nice to you and fits comfortably.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

I only read about 5/7 pages before throwing in my two cents, but what seems to be happening here is peopel are giving you exactly what you asked for. They're taking your story, words, and idea and telling you what about it doesn't jive with females.

Point for point you then troll this thread and defend yourself on each attack that you've asked for. I can see the pride in the way as you're trying to justify to yourself by defending against these statements that you don't agree or need specific details about something already specific.

Bottom line is you're too worried about what other people think, and thus have created a vibe about you that creeps girls out. Stop focusing on others, hit the gym, and do what you will without worrying about it too much. There is so much good advice in this thread there really isn't anything left to say, and I didn't even finish the whole thread.

Take the points mentioned and think on them, and then adapt the ones you want to try and start building your confidence up. Worrying this much about all the details won't help your female situation much either.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Many articles say I need to eat more. I get plenty of protein with all of the chicken I eat.

In the real world people who I don't know, complement my sports apparel. So, I think I will keep wearing sports apparel.

1. I am working out.

2. I can't wear contacts. My eyes are too sensitive to wear contacts. I did buy a better pair of glasses. My ears are not big, they stick out.

3. Women normally say negative things about my ears.

4. I am thinking about it.

5. I'm not comfortable with myself because of I always get rejected by women so something is wrong with me.
    ive been rejected 8 times i na row now...but im not gonna go get surgery to try and fix it. your not finding the right girls.

ive been rejected 8 times i na row now...but im not gonna go get surgery to try and fix it. your not finding the right girls.
    Yup. X2

Get at a girl thats on your level.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    I only read about 5/7 pages before throwing in my two cents, but what seems to be happening here is peopel are giving you exactly what you asked for. They're taking your story, words, and idea and telling you what about it doesn't jive with females.

Point for point you then troll this thread and defend yourself on each attack that you've asked for. I can see the pride in the way as you're trying to justify to yourself by defending against these statements that you don't agree or need specific details about something already specific.

Bottom line is you're too worried about what other people think, and thus have created a vibe about you that creeps girls out. Stop focusing on others, hit the gym, and do what you will without worrying about it too much. There is so much good advice in this thread there really isn't anything left to say, and I didn't even finish the whole thread.

Take the points mentioned and think on them, and then adapt the ones you want to try and start building your confidence up. Worrying this much about all the details won't help your female situation much either.
    I am worried about the details a lot. It's just that I am embarrassed because all of my friends get girls, and because all of girls say that I am ugly.

I don't think I creep girls out because of my vibe. I have a lot of female friends. I've made many new female friends this year. None who are single.

I've been rejected about 15 to 20 times in a row. That's not including girls who say negative things about me. All of my life no one has been attracted to me. Every girl in middle school and high school said that I am too ugly. I can't get the attention of the worst looking girls in school. All different types of girls don't want me. This is why it is hard for me to find the right girls to ask out.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    Yup. X2

Get at a girl thats on your level.
    I don't know my level. No girl has ever found me attractive. Many different types of girls have said that I am too ugly. I have tried asking out different girls, and failed.

What do you guys think of my new glasses?

Before

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=PC100004.jpg[/url]

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=PC100005.jpg[/url]

After

Sorry for the bad quality. My phone camera is not every good.

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=noname.jpg[/url]

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=noname1.jpg[/url]

lol that second link is of a krystals burger lol. and are you sure thats before and after, they look like the same glasses, or atleast from the angle the photoes are at.

but compared to the glasses you ahd in your formal senipr picture, alot better lookin on you.

and dude, im telling, you you look alot better in the normal clothings instead of those jerseys(pic #1 compared to pic #3,4)

lol that second link is of a krystals burger lol. and are you sure thats before and after, they look like the same glasses, or atleast from the angle the photoes are at.

but compared to the glasses you ahd in your formal senipr picture, alot better lookin on you.

and dude, im telling, you you look alot better in the normal clothings instead of those jerseys(pic #1 compared to pic #3,4)
    Those are different glasses. Sorry for the bad lighting in the #3 and #4 pictures. My camera phone is not very good.

Welll, I dont know man, theres some one out there for every one, and when you do find her, she's going to think your the hottest mu'****a alive.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like your new sunglasses! You look like a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I like your new sunglasses! You look like a badass.
    Thanks.

I have been thinking for a while to just stop looking, and accept how things are. Not even the worst looking girls in school want me. I'm 20 and not one girl has ever given me at least a minute of her time. I've been kissed by woman. This is embarrassing. This just tells me what league I am in. The one man no woman wants league. Life is not fair, but I have to accept this and try to move on. I may never move on because everyone wants to be loved. I must learn to handle this.

Thank You everyone for your advice.

Don't wear sports apparel you look gay.

Chicken is not a real food. Chicken is what women eat at estrogen parties.

Be a man and eat real food. Chicken is for fags.

Thanks.

I have been thinking for a while to just stop looking, and accept how things are. Not even the worst looking girls in school want me. I'm 20 and not one girl has ever given me at least a minute of her time. I've been kissed by woman. This is embarrassing. This just tells me what league I am in. The one man no woman wants league. Life is not fair, but I have to accept this and try to move on. I may never move on because everyone wants to be loved. I must learn to handle this.

Thank You everyone for your advice.
    Stop dressing like a ten year old and eat an adult male diet. It might help.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast