+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Complaining Thread

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I kinda broke my heels and today and tomorrow it`s day off here so I can`t even go to buy another shoes or even to go to repair those... What a crap :/
    I wazzzz here

My breakfast burrito got cold while I was attending our Monday morning meeting at work.
    Spammer Spanker

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My car had a flat tyre when i finished work so i had to wait for recovery to come and change it for me
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My breakfast burrito got cold while I was attending our Monday morning meeting at work.
    ewwwwwwwww cold burrito yuck.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my neighbour is having sex really loudly
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was supposed to have the day off tomorrow, but now I dont and i now have to drive 400 miles first thing in the morning to see a client in another country (well, wales lol)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I was supposed to have the day off tomorrow, but now I dont and i now have to drive 400 miles first thing in the morning to see a client in another country (well, wales lol)
    Are you an Essence of Romance dealer or what?

It was -3 F when i got up this morning, it had steadily climbed to a whopping 3 F by the time I went to class. Its now 11 F. BRING ON THE GLOBAL WARMING.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Are you an Essence of Romance dealer or what?

It was -3 F when i got up this morning, it had steadily climbed to a whopping 3 F by the time I went to class. Its now 11 F. BRING ON THE GLOBAL WARMING.
    How did you guess?!!

And i thought it was cold here

skratchmo Guest
    I have to take a final exam tomorrow and myself and many others have no idea how to do the problems because our professor is a completely worthless piece of shit and doesn't teach. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by skratchmo View Post
    I have to take a final exam tomorrow and myself and many others have no idea how to do the problems because our professor is a completely worthless piece of shit and doesn't teach. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you left it until the 11th hour and haven't worked out how to do the problems you have noone but yourself to blame.

Your professor is a professor. Last time I checked, they didn't hand out those titles as booby prizes. Unless you go to a school for retards, in which case, what do you expect?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm hungry, havent eaten any breakfast.

My boss keeps on educating me on "professional behaviours". Like if people offer something, you should eat it, dont say no before people actually say something, listen when people trying to help you improve your personallity etc... All in all, try to be polite

Keeps on saying if i'm not doing a "ok" job, i wont be here long time ago. (fresh graduate, working for going on 5 months now)

Feel sad...
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Those are all good tips your boss is giving you, tho it should be done in a way to build you up, not make you feel inadequate. Appearances can be very important in certain professions.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I have analphlactic food allergies, I freaking hate being offered food in a professional situation.

No I don't want a f**king pecan roll! I don't want have weeze through whole damn meeting smelling it on your breath either, thanks.

And if one more f*cker breaks the damn no peanut zone rule I may well start putting rotten fish in their heating vents.

Meh...it's cold, it's wet, I'm bitchy.

It's effing hot here today, and I'm tired from being up late driving home from the Greenday concert last night (good show though). got home at about 1:45am, and had to be at work by 6:30 and today was 39C (102F for those of you whose countries still roll that way). also when my darling lovely brought me some beer home, it was lukewarm! i'm not British dammit! oh well that's what the freezer's for, time to play the waiting game......

awwww, the waiting game sucks. let's play spin the bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Those are all good tips your boss is giving you, tho it should be done in a way to build you up, not make you feel inadequate. Appearances can be very important in certain professions.
    ok so i'm kind of self-centered because i live alone for a long time.

Anyway, i think i'm going to get sacked
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast