+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: If money weren't an object...what would your ideal job be?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Says a guy who makes and breaks shields for a living. If you had any idea what kind of projects I am involved with, you would pull your thumb out of your ass to wipe the tears from your eyes.
    It's a damn shame all that knowledge of programming is going to waste.
    According to Indi, I can say you're an idiot with confidence. You obviously don't know that I don't do anything for a living.

I think I'm going to have to explain how much of a dumbass you really are.

[edit] Enjoy your failed business plans.
    Last edited by hurt_confuzd; 21-08-10 at 12:48 PM.

I decided to run a few tests in Mathematica. Hopefully, you'll understand this and kill yourself in the name of eugenics.

Enjoy the PDF of your score against the normal distribution (0.00010549465):

That's right, shit-for-brains. I just used elementary statistics to spoon-feed how much you embarrass yourself without even realizing it.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Asshole, burn in hell!
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    According to Indi, I can say you're an idiot with confidence. You obviously don't know that I don't do anything for a living.

I think I'm going to have to explain how much of a dumbass you really are.

[edit] Enjoy your failed business plans.
    According to Indi, huh? Lol, I get a kick out of how much you (plural) seem to chat about me off the boards and behind my back, as if you think you know me; like a bunch of little parasites looking for something to suck on, with your constant private messaging, topics on the hidden boards, and your eSocializing on Facebook with all your loveforum friends, all despite your relatively low post count. Your time must not be very important either, especially considering how close to hand your (Dick Sauce) outdated proof of worthlessness is. If you really had any sense of self worth or accomplishment, you wouldn't make a fool of yourself by posting that.

That's right, shit-for-brains. I just used elementary statistics to spoon-feed how much you embarrass yourself without even realizing it.
    Wow, did you really just waste 10 minutes of your time plotting that? I'm flattered. I wouldn't even waste that much time jacking off to pictures of your sister.
    I shouldn't be surprised, though. If you're good at anything, it's wasting time.

Edit:

Last edited by doppelgaenger; 21-08-10 at 03:29 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What are you trying to accomplish by flattering me?
    Nothing with flattery. Get worried when you suspect its sincere.

According to Indi, I can say you're an idiot with confidence.
    According to Indi, huh? Lol, I get a kick out of how much you (plural) seem to chat about me off the boards and behind my back,
    Yea, HD is my new Skype buddy. We talk about you all the time, Dopp. You should be flattered too.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I was actually referring to the time Indi said we could measure intellect with source of income.

(This would make you an idiot for getting stranded in your girlfriend's country, money-less. Your "omg ur gonna b soooo jehlous of my business plans LOL" drivel reminds me of [url=http://www.27bslash6.com/p2p2.html]"When I sell the project for 40 million dollars I will ignore any emails from you begging to be a part of it and will send you a postcard from my yaght."[/url])

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dopp, that reminds me: how can you possibly afford flying lessons. Do you have any idea how much that costs? At least choose something reasonable like starting with a glider.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dopp, that reminds me: how can you possibly afford flying lessons. Do you have any idea how much that costs? At least choose something reasonable like starting with a glider.
    Will you help me with my math homework?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only if you help me edit a grant. Know anything about biochem and genetics?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Only if you help me edit a grant. Know anything about biochem and genetics?
    I know enough biochem to know that biologists and chemists are pricks, and I know enough about genetics to know that Doppel gets his stupidity from his mother and his relentlessness from his father.

Yes, I will edit your grant.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just like that? Cool, it seems you already know the going rate for a graduate student.

Yes, biologists and chemists are pricks for the most part.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well, I won't be going to Europe this year at all, so I'll have a couple thousand floating around. Isn't that nice, though? This is a dream of mine that outweighs getting laid or having a SO. What would be even better -- join the mile high club on the clock. Imagine that. Around here, it would cost around $3k to get enough hours for a private cert, which means I could fly a single engine with some other qualifications, though I would also get endorsements for ag and stock mustering, maybe towing gliders and flying banners too so I could turn it into some part-time income. It's a minimum of 40 hours, but most people have 60-80 by the time they are certified. Actually, I already have my eye on a used single engine for $16k, but I doubt I'll save that much this year and I don't want to take out a loan... not to mention maintenance and upkeep. The plane will have to wait until I'm out of college. I could always join the local civ aviation club. I've already logged a few hours flying with pilots I know who dust crops and tow gliders. Haven't flown a glider yet, only in simulation. I dunno if I ever mentioned this, but my dad was 2 hours away from getting his PPL, but he never did finish those last two hours because he fell out of a moving truck (work accident) and broke his neck (did permanent damage). That's the reason why he became an alcoholic and hence why my parents split up. Before all that he was a very talented jack of trades. I think he passed that shit down to me, lol.

One of these days I'll be damned if I don't fly to the moon. I have 5 space simulators and I know my rocket science, baby.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 21-08-10 at 09:29 PM.

I'm going to stab you all in the head...****ing annoying.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

First, go lick your self-inflicted wounds.

First, go lick your self-inflicted wounds.
    Check your inbox.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast