+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Sex in Public

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I would be grossed out if two people were getting it on in a movie I paid money to see, and I would be seriously pissed if my kids were in there. I guess that is good enough reason to buy those absurdly large sodas they sell in theaters... the perfect size for "spilling".
    If the children report it to police then the couple will definitely be charged with some crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    90% of good sex is psychological.
    Where is this 90% coming from? I agree that sex has a psychological component. When I say psychological here, I mean an obsessive psychological disorder can become of it if the thoughts are often. We all probably have some type of minor sexual fetish but it is a disorder if it becomes more than a sexual reason. Are they having sex in public for pure sexual gratification and can't wait to find a private place or because the adrenalines rush of possibly getting caught is what is arousing them? In other words, are they excited psychologically by the possibilities that others may see them? And why does that arouse them? I get absolutely no excitement from public sex. In fact, it makes me not want to engage in it at all…a complete turn off. Maybe if I can get passed that scare, it can excite me

anachronistic Guest
    I've had sex outside before. I've done it on the side of the highway, I've done it on the shore of a lake, I've done it in a college dorm bathroom (okay, that's technically only semi-public) and a few other places.

Sex in a dorm bathroom... We hopped in the shower together and washed eachother. Things had a snowball effect. Need I to explain further? That was my first time holding the girl while I pounded her, by the way. Exhilarating.

On the side of the highway isn't the best place to do it because there are cars coming, and there is a high possibility that it could be a cop or a jackass (or a group of jackasses) that will mess with you. I haven't ran into either, though. I sure wish she would have liked to step outside, and bend over the hood of my car, though... sex in the car is very cramped and I would rather not do it at all.

On the shore of a lake. This was probably the best place I have ever had sex. Period. We didn't just get dirty. We got ****ing dirty. In fact, we did it right on the sand, without a towel or anything. Nobody around within miles to mess with you, the peaceful sound of nature, the beautiful atmosphere (hopefully the sun is setting and the temperature is just right) That time I enjoyed everything. So did she. We didn't care about mosquitoes. Splashing a little sand around, and even getting some on you, and especially seeing your girlfriends smooth ass with wet sand lying across it... ohhhhh... I wish sex was always that good. Afterwards we just laid in each other's arms and fell asleep as the sun set.

^^^So your excitement or arousal came from pure sexual gratification and wanting to do it at that time rather than later in privacy? Would you have done it and became excited if there was a higher possibility of someone seeing you? The former is not exhibitionism imo...just exploring different places to have sex. Many people have performed and enjoyed sex in many different and unusual places..but to do it because you get aroused at the possibility that someone will see you is exhibitionism.

I think sex on the beach with the sun setting and no one around would be awesome. I wouldn't want anyone to be watching. I don't get a rush from the risk of people possibly seeing, to be honest it actually kind of makes me nervous and makes it harder for me to concentrate, from the times I've done things in public areas.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    ^^^So your excitement or arousal came from pure sexual gratification and wanting to do it at that time rather than later in privacy? Would you have done it and became excited if there was a higher possibility of someone seeing you? The former is not exhibitionism imo...just exploring different places to have sex. Many people have performed and enjoyed sex in many different and unusual places..but to do it because you get aroused at the possibility that someone will see you is exhibitionism.
    To be honest, my arousal came from everything. Everything that happened there aroused me. I presume the same for her. I saw that beach, the pristine color of the water, the perfect temperature of the wind caressing my face, the sound of nature whispering in my ear, the way my girlfriend looked in that string bikini (I really like string bikinis... very sexy) and the things we talked about. It felt natural. It felt right.

If had someone been there, I would have doubted my girlfriend would have done those things with me. That thought is what would turn me off. That and if it were someone close to me. Other than that I don't think I would mind. I have no shame in how I look, or what I do.

And I would prefer privacy while having sex, and actually for non-sexual reasons. I'm just a loner and I like it that way.

And what's wrong with exhibitionism? You can't just have one 'fetish'. Everything is a fetish. Either you consider things fetishes or you don't. And personally, I don't see them. Not as long as they don't hurt other people. And by hurt, I mean against their will.

Who said I had a problem with exhibitionism? I am simply exploring the reasons for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I think sex on the beach with the sun setting and no one around would be awesome..
    Getting sand where it doesn't belong is less erotic than you would think.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    And what's wrong with exhibitionism?
    Nothing, so long as the people you are exhibiting yourself to don't mind. If they do, you are violating their rights, and that IS wrong (which is why there are laws against it).

My girlfriend and I normally get horny for each other all throughout the day. Every time we have sex in a public place, it's not so that people can watch. It's because we were horny and we wanted it then and now. We won't do it in a crowded place where we KNOW someone will see. We do it in an area where the chances of getting caught are slim, but if someone happens to notice, whatever. I can't stop... it feels too good... and she says the same thing. Now, if I have reason to believe that we need to stop or we're going to get caught by the police, then we'll move on.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Nothing, so long as the people you are exhibiting yourself to don't mind. If they do, you are violating their rights, and that IS wrong (which is why there are laws against it).
    I agree

_____

There's no fun in it if theres no chance of getting caught. Best place is next to a railway line or motorway. Loads of people see but they cant do anything about it!

Quote Originally Posted by SteBall View Post
    There's no fun in it if theres no chance of getting caught. Best place is next to a railway line or motorway. Loads of people see but they cant do anything about it!
    There was a chance of getting caught and that made it uncomfortable....maybe guys like that more. idk

I would just like to add to this that my boyfriend and I had our first public sex tonight! We had a super romantic weekend building up to it, then we headed down to his university grounds and wandered around until we found somewhere. It was pretty perfect, tons of secluded spots in the trees with little paved paths that people frequent, but not too often. We ended up by some Chinese pagoda, and were quite happily going at it there until someone came round the corner and we had to run off to another spot! It was pretty hilarious. I think in that situation all you can do is laugh! It's a total thrill and only added to the fun of it
    So my view on sex in public? Do it, wear a skirt/get your girl to wear a skirt and bring your sense of humour!! So worth it!
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Yes, definitely wear a skirt. But, this is very risky business for someone in public service professions...to get caught woud ruin business...but being naughty is okay if careful I suppose.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast