+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Against Racism

in my opinion every ethnic groups has different smells, this is not be taken offensively btw

I am originally italian and i know italians smell like Pizza or tomato paste, thats why i have been told.

Black people smell weird, i can't really describe the smell, maybe a mixture of sweat and BO and fried chicken, i am not sure

Indians smell like Curry, because they eat to much spicy food, even in breakfast i heard

Mexicans also smell, maybe a mix of spicy food and sweat and beans

Asians like Chinese/Japanases smell like Fish or seafood, this is very true i have noticed, every time i go in to my asian friend's house, it smells like fish

White people, especially of northern Europe origin, smell like ham or pork, i am not even kidding about this, i have noticed this many times and i know other non white people say the same thing

Arabs, hmm, i am not sure, haven't met that many, but i am assuming they would also have smell, maybe like dust or sand or Shawarma

^ again not racist, just from my observations about different ethnic groups
    Last edited by wifesharing; 17-09-11 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wifesharing View Post
    in my opinion every ethnic groups has different smells, this is not be taken offensively btw

I am originally italian and i know italians smell like Pizza or tomato paste, thats why i have been told.

Black people smell weird, i can't really describe the smell, maybe a mixture of sweat and BO and fried chicken, i am not sure

Indians smell like Curry, because they eat to much spicy food, even in breakfast i heard

Mexicans also smell, maybe a mix of spicy food and sweat and beans

Asians like Chinese/Japanases smell like Fish or seafood, this is very true i have noticed, every time i go in to my asian friend's house, it smells like fish

White people, especially of northern Europe origin, smell like ham or pork, i am not even kidding about this, i have noticed this many times and i know other non white people say the same thing

Arabs, hmm, i am not sure, haven't met that many, but i am assuming they would also have smell, maybe like dust or sand or Shawarma

^ again not racist, just from my observations about different ethnic groups
    Wtf does sand smell like? lol

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Wifesharing, what are you?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Wifesharing, what are you?
    The funniest person ever imo, lol.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567