+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you & how many people have you been with?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Daaayum, you got to do it at 16? Lucky.
    It wasn't exactly planned- just sort of spawned from a late night text I got. If I could go back, I'd probably do things differently.

I don't know; I sort of think my sex life can be construed as whore-ish, especially with the number of guys.

Bah humbug! Hopefully you were SAFE about it; in which case, if it was all pleasurable and safe then have no regrets!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

hahaha now I want to know your number! I think mine is a mix between most girls I've read on this thread, but I don't want to say because certain people will definitely judge hardcore either way

Now that you've mentioned a number that you won't reveal, I think ironically you've drawn more attention to it.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

hahaha but no one will ever know ;]

Loool....Not that it makes a difference to me in any way, but I don't see how one could possibly be ashamed of it on a forum. Nobody here is going to stalk you IRL and give you religious lectures, lol.

If anything, having never had sex I'm the one who should feel the MOST embarrassed.

Oh, I wouldn't dream of not being safe... There's crap out there that'll make your dick fall off.

Okay, I hope this doesn't change anyone's opinion of me, but... 10 is the number. :S
    It's not something I'm very proud of because I know a lot of people would label me a slut.

EDIT: Now, I want to know Ashley's number!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Loool....Not that it makes a difference to me in any way, but I don't see how one could possibly be ashamed of it on a forum. Nobody here is going to stalk you IRL and give you religious lectures, lol.

If anything, having never had sex I'm the one who should feel the MOST embarrassed.
    Funny how most of the regulars, much like the "picture of yourself" thread, are just nowhere to be found when these threads about ones past start up.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

10? Bah, pish posh. If it was something like 100+ or something that would net one a guest appearance on Springer, then that would be different..

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't dream of not being safe... There's crap out there that'll make your dick fall off.

Okay, I hope this doesn't change anyone's opinion of me, but... 10 is the number. :S
    It's not something I'm very proud of because I know a lot of people would label me a slut.

EDIT: Now, I want to know Ashley's number!
    hahahaha we're the same!

I lost mine at 20, I'm 24 now. is that bad? lol

Not at all!

And here I thought we were talking about Ashley's phone number!

hahaha! yes my phone number is 10! call me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I lost mine at 20, I'm 24 now. is that bad? lol
    Nah, 48 months, 1 new partner every 4.8 months, less than 3 a year. Plus based on your pictures and the openness of your posts, I would have guessed more than 10.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast