+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What should I do? countine or end

some men stev- not ALl. just like some women. get your facts straight. and no i wouldnt marry a guy whos that insecure or untrustworthy. and there is NO way hed be trustworthy and hed have a ton of baggage.

get your facts straight

Aerospace Engineer, come on guys - you gotta really stupid to buy into that.

Oh Michelle is back to educate me this gonna be good.

a man like that dont exist. so what you said makes NO sense. men like you have zero trust in women whatsoever wcoz you dont trust yourself hich is why your so obsessed with how many d**ks have been in her mouth before you and dont believe her answer no matter what she says. just shows how insecur you really are and your double standards are laughable

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    a man like that dont exist. so what you said makes NO sense. men like you have zero trust in women whatsoever wcoz you dont trust yourself hich is why your so obsessed with how many d**ks have been in her mouth before you and dont believe her answer no matter what she says. just shows how insecur you really are and your double standards are laughable
    Please tell me more about myself which you happen to know, it's really intriguing.

im not gonna waste my time. you wouldnt be here trying to justify yourself and saying "all men this, all women that" believing every bs stereotype youve ever heard if you thought your perfectly normal

thats all i have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    im not gonna waste my time. you wouldnt be here trying to justify yourself and saying "all men this, all women that" believing every bs stereotype youve ever heard if you thought your perfectly normal

thats all i have to say.
    Michelle, I'm screwing around with you...you can't clearly see that? I'm generally here just to screw with people and sometimes give some honest advice. Just like anyones advice they can choose to follow whatever they please. Maybe to you a guy who sexually abstinence is normal, to me it isn't etc etc. Don't be offended lol. Live your life however you please, I'm not imposing anything on you. Have a nice evening.

i never said anything about abstinance. f**k whoever you like. i honestly dont care. just dont call them whores and spout all your double standards. your no better than them. that was my point from the start

and stop assuming all men are like you. there not. plenty do connect emotionally through sex. we are biologically programmed that way-men and women through our hormones oxytocin, vasopressin and dopamine. do your research. youll be surprised when it wipes a lot of your stereotypes about men and women and sex out the window

have a good evening to you too

Michelle, relax I wasn't being serious. Yes, even I connect emotionally, only if the girl actually means something to me, or the we have a good time. I have no stereotypes whatsoever, take a chill pill serious.
    Opinions are about as useful as farts.

haha i am chilled. i just like debating. im good at it

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    What age do you suggest?
    To find one that's pristine? No older'n 16. That'd be illegal though. So you're SOL.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    To find one that's pristine? No older'n 16. That'd be illegal though. So you're SOL.
    Like that ever stopped me.

Know what they do to baby-rapers in prison?

Ehhh... you won't care. it'll be fun for you. No, really.

I can hear it now:

Big Burly Guy That Holds all the Cigarettes: Jack, tonight we spoon, then we fork and if you resist, I'll give you the knife.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567