+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Any women want to Skype topless?

Geez. I wish this aptitude would carry over into the realm of getting girls! Then I'd be SET for life!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

See... now ya nearly phished me into telling you the same ole thing there, but I'm jiggy with you're M.O now so I stopped myself.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

At first I found him aggravating... now his relentless immobility is almost reassuring, in a way. No matter what happens, YC will always refuse and argue against any bit of advice he receives. All is good.

I've done nothing but TAKE advice given (except that given by stevie: his is good for the young player-at-heart)
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

LR your actually quite funny on here. great sarcastic wit about you, cheeky and genuine when your not feeling sorry for yourself or trying to act the part of frat boy. put that into your dating aand it will work wonders for you

i can also tell your decent, kind, honest and just want someone to love who will love you for you. dont be afraid to show that IRL.

also never think a girl is outa your league. its true a lot of men are intimated by attractive women. most the guys who have asked me out in the past year or so have been druggies alchos, old weird men or creeps. delusional people who would never stand a chance. the ones who would stand a chance if i were single are intimidated by my looks (even though im quite approachable, friendly...

ask a girl your intimidated by out. believe me the nice guys are the ones we want

Lol. I need first to actually BE dating to incorporate those..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    ask a girl your intimidated by out. believe me the nice guys are the ones we want
    Did you read this, YC? *waits for excuse*

...lol. Um, I uhh, would do that but...I accidentally locked my dog in a DeLorean time machine and he's sometime else. I gotta go back in time!

Seriously though, that's a good idea. But I already know what would happen. "Eww, no. Why the **** would I wanna date a creep like you?"

Of course.

Let me know when/if you take a loot at those links, I'm quite curious to see your reaction.

you could try chatroulette but more than likely you'll see men playing with their wands rather than women with their boobs

This guy is the hero we deserve.

Come on LR.. Know any really gorgeous women? Just ask her the f**k out..

Most good looking women would never say that "why the f**k would I wana go out with a creep like you"? Its normally the insecure ugly b**ches who say nasty unnecessary sh**t like that. Most would smile politely and say "thank you but I am actually already seeing someone" or "sure, Id love to have coffee with you, when are you free"?
    Last edited by michelle23; 25-06-13 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BondaraGirl View Post
    This guy is the hero we deserve.
    But not the one you need right now.

Something weird is going on..my Craigslist ad in the dating section has received 3-4 responses in the last 24 hours. It was posted several days ago. I've got one's number and am talking to her right now. Still, I think it suspicious..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast