+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Broke 'No Contact' because...

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    It occurs to me White: If you're having so much trouble containing and managing your emotions during this hurting period in your life, what might happen should you ever get extra-angry over something?
    I actually used to and still do have somewhat of a problem with that. I had to take anger management classes about four years ago. They actually helped me a lot because no matter how angry I get, I've never hurt someone else. However walls, doors and other inanimate objects aren't so lucky.
    I went down to my mom's house yesterday and got his collar and saw how bent the tag was. Whoever hit him had to have been speeding down the street. There's blood all over the tag and the buckle.
    If anyone wants to know, I haven't contacted her since that time on Saturday, and I really don't care anymore because she just showed me that she doesn't care about me anymore so why waste my time?

Also, why the hell are there so many responses to this thread after I'd been gone for about 24 hours?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Maybe you scare everyone away??
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Maybe you scare everyone away??
    Actually no one really sees that side of me. I'm actually quite calm and laid back. I may have an anger problem, but it's just around the family. Now that I think about it, anyone that's not related to me has never seen that side of me before. Well, except this one time in high school when this ass was talking shit about my girlfriend at the time and I walked up to him and punched him out. No one ever said anything about it and no one ever told anyone what happened.
    But yea, lots of people who don't know me are scared of me simply based on what I look like (my size) and yea, that's what really sucks. Every girl I've ever been with said this, "You may look big and mean but you're really just a big teddy bear."
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Yea, but we sense it.

It's a little scary. (Well, I find, a little bit scary. But that's just my opinion.)
    "Ogres are like onions."

Yea, I understand that. I just know that I would never hit a female, no matter how angry I was. I never have and I know I never will. Most of the time I'm just cool and calm and just myself really.
    If I wasn't able to control myself then I would have done something bad the night she broke up with me, I would have done something bad when I got the call about my cat. However I didn't do anything either time. Come to think about it, that's really the only emotion I can control (anger, rage, ect.) really well.

Tone Guest
    Wow you really cannot go one post without mentioning your ex can you? I'm tellin you every post you make I don't read right away, I just scan for the word "ex" or "her" or "girlfriend" and sure enough you refer to her in one way

every

single

time.

Never going to move on by constantly talking about her dude.

Does anyone else hear a violin playing? Anyone?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I don't see a referance to her in either of the last two posts.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whitdragon20na
    If I wasn't able to control myself then I would have done something bad the night she broke up with me
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    Well, except this one time in high school when this ass was talking shit about my girlfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    If anyone wants to know, I haven't contacted her since that time on Saturday, and I really don't care anymore because she just showed me that she doesn't care about me anymore so why waste my time?
    Your last 3 posts ^

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Does anyone else hear a violin playing? Anyone?
    All I can hear is the banana phone song. Arg.
    "Ogres are like onions."

oh, I forgot I mentioned the one about doing something stupid and the break up crap in it. the one before that was NOT the person you are referring to. I'm 21, I've only known her for a year. How could it possibly be THAT person when I said "in high school"?

Tone Guest
    Sorry I missed that part of your life story over the several threads you've made.

Just trying to help, you can't get over someone if you're constantly talking about them~

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    All I can hear is the banana phone song. Arg.
    hehe...better then arguing on this thread, arty...I'm not going to say one word about it white...it's all up to you now.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

ring ring ring ring banana phone.

white, white, white, white,, move along...
    "Ogres are like onions."

What's funny is I've only started two threads in this sub-forum. like I said, I am getting past it, the part I'm having trouble with is my cat now. I don't know how to explain it, but just being at that house and he's not there, it's a feeling that's impossible to describe. That and now any time one of the cats here comes up to me, I just think to myself, "It's not him, I'll never see him again." That's what I'm trying to get through now.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast