+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...

Omg I am [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=struggletown]#struggletown[/URL] on posting today, it is taking so long, I couldn't load the end of your thread, took 4 tries.

Nah, you couldn't have been the only one who posted real tats, were you? :\ Haha, on foreveralone, being alone can be nice at times... but guess when it comes to posting in threads that doesn't apply.

I like both, except I don't like the extras on the blonde, stars tramp stamp etc. I'd only want the fake wings, if I got it done, wonder what that would cost for a fake tat that large? I agree the work on the black and white image is loads better. If I ever get a real or fake anytime soon I'll post it in your thread even if I have to get the thread re opened :-p
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

If I ever get a real or fake anytime soon I'll post it in your thread even if I have to get the thread re opened :-p
    Haha please do. Even if it's just one of those stick on temporary tats they use to sell in those little bubblegum like machines..

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    Well I love tattoos and I have 3 tattoos, two on my hand and one on my back.. Well I don't have pic now otherwise I would like to share with you guys..

I like seeing artistic tattoos but I sometimes wonder if people don't get tired of them after a while.

[MENTION=20676]johny[/MENTION]1989: Nice. What are they of?
    [MENTION=76598]MonaLisa[/MENTION]: I don't know about other people but I never get tired of mine. As I said in a previous post I do have some stupid ones but they represented me at a certain place in my life and just kind of in a way visually tell my story. Do you have any tattoos or have you ever thought about getting one?

[MENTION=76598]MonaLisa[/MENTION]: I don't know about other people but I never get tired of mine. As I said in a previous post I do have some stupid ones but they represented me at a certain place in my life and just kind of in a way visually tell my story. Do you have any tattoos or have you ever thought about getting one?[/QUOTE]

Your tattoos are nice.

Saw a wine advertisement once. A drop fell on a small flower tattoo a woman had on her body and the flower came to life. For years after that I thought that I wanted to get a small flower tattoo but never did.

Your tattoos are nice.

Saw a wine advertisement once. A drop fell on a small flower tattoo a woman had on her body and the flower came to life. For years after that I thought that I wanted to get a small flower tattoo but never did.
    It's never too late you know. Was there a particular flower you had in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Haha please do. Even if it's just one of those stick on temporary tats they use to sell in those little bubblegum like machines..
    Oh wow, that is sad if I did that :p I want something impressive to display in here tho.... have you ever designed your own tattoos, would you want to and if so what design would you draw?
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I haven't actually. Been thinking about maybe doing the second one I posted in your blog though. The lion/ram one. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I think it would make a sick tat..

I better get into my blog and check out what you since posted, I save that for last a lot of time because like PMs I always get logged out typing too long, wahs. A lion Ram combo sounds nice, what made you think of combining those two animals, are they 2 of your favorite besides doggies of course? Ah, go ahead and toot, lol. If you got mad skillz is fair to brag on yourself a lil bit. Not everyone has talent, *looks in the mirror, yep, me"

PS, who is MonaLisa haven't seen them post before and what did they do to get banned? I thought only spammers or troll accts got the Dead title???

Actually had a dream about that animal combo not too long ago. Right after that I just felt compelled to draw it.

Idk who monalisa was I think I may have given her advice before but I don't remember. Had no idea she got banned..I wonder why.

Stumbled upon this dope Marie Antoinette tat and was amazed at the detail. Sick work....

OMG, that is impressive, has to be real with that much detailed put into it, what a real artist, not only a tattoo artist, did it say the name of the artist? I bet that took a long time to finish and a lot of money too. Bet too much of an area covered on my body for me to ever want but to look at it .. it is exquisite. The face is beautiful too.

Right? It didn't give the artist's name but whoever it was has serious skill. I mean the shadows on the face and the ****ing cleavage are you kidding me? ****ing amazing. I wouldn't want something so big on me either but it's art at its finest. That's one thing I love about tattoos. You're basically a walking art museum you know? Seen this girl downtown who was covered in these amazing colorful pieces. Her work was beautiful. I had to go up and talk to her because I was starring at her for a long time looking at all her pieces and I was worried she might think I was a creeper ha

New tattoo I designed. Hopefully getting it over the weekend. ****ing stoked.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast