+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Boobage: is less more?

I'm not gonna read all six pages of this to see if anyone else has said this already. Natural is hot to me in any size, I love them all. Fake boobs are not cool/sexy.

I am super against altering anything because we are who we are we must be proud and personally for me I love boobs but its really in the nipples lol if you have seen wierd nipples you might understand but for me its all in the ass i love ass!

I'm a 32F-30G and my boobs are freaking fantastic. It's about time we heard from some bigger chested ladies on here!
    I read that on average girls' boobs are at least 1 size bigger than their mum's, so for god's sake stop being embarrassed of having big boobs! Having big boobs is awesome and they are super super sexy (especially when paired with an hourglass figure, thanks mum!) so freaking get used to it and enjoy it!!! I'm sick of people complaining about big boobs. Suck it up, ladies.
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have DD's. I have a right to complain, because they're too big for my body, give me backaches, and makes every shirt with even a hint of a scoop neckline look like I'm dressing for a stripper convention. My waistline and bustline are not a size match. I have to buy XL shirts to fit my bust, but then it looks like I'm wearing a tent.

I'm all about being happy with what nature gave you, but lord. After I have kids I'm getting a reduction.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by updraft View Post
    I want your opinions guys:

Which do you prefer: big jugs, smallish titties or in between? More than a mouthful acceptable or not?
    The best is definitely in between, but I wouldn't mind small or big except perhaps the very extreme cases.

How much does a woman's boobage affect your relationship, if it does?
    The relationship is not affected at all.

Sex is affected because if they are not too small you have one more option in bed, and I actually happen to like that option.

Also, do you think its right for a man to expect his woman to go under the knife for bigger boobs if he's willing to pay?
    No.
    Don't listen to The Wise, listen to yourself.

Lol I know I'm a woman, so I'm not sure how much value my opinion has in this Lol. But my personal opinion is that any more than a healthy handful is a waste of meat.

Plus I'm rather athletic... Big boobs would really get in my way... and slow me down, lol.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I have DD's. I have a right to complain, because they're too big for my body, give me backaches, and makes every shirt with even a hint of a scoop neckline look like I'm dressing for a stripper convention. My waistline and bustline are not a size match. I have to buy XL shirts to fit my bust, but then it looks like I'm wearing a tent.

I'm all about being happy with what nature gave you, but lord. After I have kids I'm getting a reduction.
    We have so much in common!

Same size for both of us. I like them, but hell they're a bloddy PAIN! Everything has to be bought to fit the girls, but they fit nothing else! It's freggin' expensive to always be modifying ones clothes!

There's the bust line on some shirts so I pull the shirt down so the bust is actaully below the bust and you know what I'm showing the world heaven forbid I bought it? My lovely nipples! Sucks tits...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is getting hot

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh DM don't do anything that's sinful in the eyes of God!

well i really don't agree that anything bigger than a C is fake or the girl is too fat.
    I'm 5'9, 120 lbs ...and I have 34 D.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im a 34 E, dress size 10 (uk sizes) My boobs do get in my way, even when i was in training i was a uk size 8 and my boobs were the same size..i had to strap them down with sports bra and 2 tight fitting tops so that i was comfortable enough to run.

Apart from that, i love them, the come in, erm, very useful at times, esp in the bedroom

I may get a boob reduction if/when they start to go south...im 22 so hopefully have a while longer yet lol.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Im a 34 E, dress size 10 (uk sizes) My boobs do get in my way, even when i was in training i was a uk size 8 and my boobs were the same size..i had to strap them down with sports bra and 2 tight fitting tops so that i was comfortable enough to run.

Apart from that, i love them, the come in, erm, very useful at times, esp in the bedroom

I may get a boob reduction if/when they start to go south...im 22 so hopefully have a while longer yet lol.
    Why do you live on the other side of the ocean?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sometimes wonder!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Strangest thing...when you like a woman because of her brain, then breast size doesn't matter.

In terms of just looking and forming a primal attraction...I'm into nice eyes and faces, legs, and asses. With the boobs...big is an erotic freak show with the top on and becomes just a freak show with the top off. A nice ass and great legs, however, only get better with the clothes off And the eyes and face...you can make love to them all day long...clothes on or off.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow CAM, that was the corniest thing I'll read all day!

(BTW- I'm not knocking it )

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast