+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will or would you vote for in the USA elections?

I'm voting Jill Stein, TheEvilJester... I don't feel I am throwing away my vote, I like what I read of her compared to others running and I feel guilty if I don't vote even though like said previously my candidate of choice didn't make the final cut.

What is all this talk about Hillary's health issues, and coughing fits during all her speeches?

It's the Great & Secret Show...this election is no more than a staged show, and a ridiculous one at that. I am not voting for either, why be a puppet in their senseless game. The media....and anything coming from what is fed from the top is BS. They don't get that far up the chain without selling out.

Didn't you already tell us you are voting Trump all the way though, parabola?

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] ~ parabola did on September 3rd they typed this on the page before this one:
    I voted Trump for the primary...local elections all republican down the line. November will be voting for Trump.

Quite the change of heart in about three days. Guess all the negative Trump talk swayed them. ;]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I did absolutely! It was not negative talk about him whatsoever that caused me to change my mind. It was more me doing a lot of digging on truth and because I have had many misconceptions of what I have know to be true in my life personally just broadened significantly. I feel what is going on in the country and world is more about division and politics is doing a great job of that as well as other major things that seem random, but I don't believe that. It didn't make sense, truly it is a joke, and appears as such. Even your media can't tell a true story anymore so why believe that? All the world is stage, and that is what I feel to be happening. And why....why has Trumps face been so orange? You would think with all that money he would be able to avoid this look...no? 33

I don't think Trump nor Clinton are any prizes ^^ Still undecided but am considering the independents for when the big day hits us.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] -- rofl makes me wonder if someone in her camp isn't sabotaging her right before she goes out for these speeches -- she is being given something that is triggering the coughing fits that is clear and it is happening right before she emerges from what ever area they keep her before she shows herself to the crowds. If not that then her health is bad, heart issues maybe and then you have the handlers holding her up because she can't walk on her own and she is always falling down and then those odd eye and facial movements that some seem to think are seizures. I don't trust anyone who is hiding health issues if they can't even give full disclosure on that why would you ever trust them to run the country? Her husband won't disclose either so makes you wish the daughter would go F.uck this shit and give up the medical details on her mother.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    And, much like you as I do the research, if one of the "independant" candidates most matches my person beliefs/feelings, they'd be the one to get my vote. ...It is a little bit a shame, though. Those other parties basically never win, and are very rarely even a serious candidate. So, it is sad but true that it almost feels like throwing your vote away. Shame, really. I wish that all parties were equally likely to win because it would be nice to have legit options each election where you feel like you actually could vote for one of the non Democrat or Republican parties and there'd be the chance of them actually winning.
    If you ask me, "throwing your vote away" is voting for someone you can't stand because you think you have no other options when really you do. Throwing your vote away means feeding the fraudulent two party death grip which serves no purpose other than to keep the same crooked people in power every single election. Everyone who votes based on this mentality is only making things worse.

Gary Johnson isn't really a great representative of libertarianism, but on a least of all evils basis I have to go with him. To me it's simple, if you're right leaning then there's no reason to vote for Donald Trump - Gary Johnson is a (far) less socially regressive, (far) more fiscally responsible representation of the right. If you're left leaning then Jill Stein is a CLEAR winner over Hillary Clinton, she's a better version of Hillary on every single issue and doesn't ooze corruption from every pore the way Hillary does. There's a reason why Hillary (and pretty much all democratic biased media) is so hell bent on censoring Jill every which way she (they) possibly can.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Quote Originally Posted by parabola View Post
    It's the Great & Secret Show...this election is no more than a staged show, and a ridiculous one at that. I am not voting for either, why be a puppet in their senseless game. The media....and anything coming from what is fed from the top is BS. They don't get that far up the chain without selling out.
    In case anyone had any doubts that the system is every bit as fraudulent as this guy claims

https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-election/presidential-polls/heres-polls-dont-show-gary-johnson-averaging-15-nationally-yet/

I've been saying forever that the only type of person who trusts government statistics is the type of person who has no idea how government statistics work (or the type of person who only believes them when it's convenient to believe them). These crooks will do literally ANYTHING to maintain their power. Hell, the mere existense of the 15% mandate is fraudulent enough - for those unaware, it got implemented after Ross Perot damn near broke the two-party fraud by ripping Clinton and Bush a new one in the debates, after that the elites who benefit from the republocrat death grip at the expense of everyone else in America initiated the 15% mandate in order to maintain their control. Now that this already insane level of fraud is about to lose to our awareness, here they are taking the fraud to yet another level with no end in sight.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 12-09-16 at 08:52 AM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

I feel for you guys and this election & whomever is declared the winner :[

You hear about Clinton fainting at NY 9/11 ceremony and having to be helped almost dragged into her security van transport and possibly away to hospital for care. ~ WTF if she is so unwell she shouldn't even be in consideration for the position ~ should she?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

The election....and nearly everything on the news is a circus show! How can anyone take this ridiculous thing seriously? Those at the top, world leaders, and anyone who "matters" runs the show. All of it. If you want to know the truth, you need to look past the obvious and see the bigger picture. It is nothing more than a pyramid and the power lies at the top. If you think they care anything about those at the bottom you need to start thinking with your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    In case anyone had any doubts that the system is every bit as fraudulent as this guy claims

https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-election/presidential-polls/heres-polls-dont-show-gary-johnson-averaging-15-nationally-yet/

I've been saying forever that the only type of person who trusts government statistics is the type of person who has no idea how government statistics work (or the type of person who only believes them when it's convenient to believe them). These crooks will do literally ANYTHING to maintain their power. Hell, the mere existense of the 15% mandate is fraudulent enough - for those unaware, it got implemented after Ross Perot damn near broke the two-party fraud by ripping Clinton and Bush a new one in the debates, after that the elites who benefit from the republocrat death grip at the expense of everyone else in America initiated the 15% mandate in order to maintain their control. Now that this already insane level of fraud is about to lose to our awareness, here they are taking the fraud to yet another level with no end in sight.
    Don't get me wrong. I couldn't agree more. I'm just saying, I wish more people felt that way. Because, the fact is, you are almost guaranteed that the winner for basically EVERY election will either be Republican or Democrat. I mean, it's not that it is impossible, but too many people are so stuck in the two party mindset that the other candidates almost never even stand a chance. Cripes, even the media basically ignores them. Shame. Again, like I said before, it would be nice to have several serious candidates to where you actually felt there was a reasonable chance anybody could win.

Yeah.. I am pretty fed up with the media.. CNN is so pro Hillary it is sickening and they are clearly censoring Jill Stein hard and anyone who supports her..similar to what was done to Bernie Sanders. Apparently even PBS censored her.

I hate to break it to the "election hopefuls" but it really has nothing to do with Dems or Repubs. Believe me I bought into all of it for so long but it is a sham. It has come to the point that if you don't see what is going on by now, you never will. It is rigged. The system is all rigged. Do you not ask why are people and children so sick today? Why are there pointless killings for no good reason? Yes, folks there is good reasons for this. Those at the top could give a **** about you, you are a nobody that does not matter. It makes no sense....or does it? Where in history did the same things occur? Politics is staged, news is a farce. Why? Top leaders own the whole thing. They feed you the crap they want you to see, read, eat, and believe. You take it like a fool, I did for so many years. Do Not Trust the Government. ANY FACET ABOUT IT. Our CDC? FDA? WTF? SO many diseases, so many childhood diseases...Those at the top can not be trusted. Election is a farce...If you aren't at the top, you will never know the truth. Sell outs...be happy with what you have in this life.

^ I agree with you, parabola on the "it's rigged" I think like all things voted on seem to be. What are the emails that wiki leaks guy is supposed to leak ( lol ) this week about? Why are they important, anyone know?

Does Hillary have Parkinsons? I read a lot of that talk too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=65133]bre[/MENTION]athe and dollhouse -- IDK but she is clearly ill and it is not pneumonia like the lie that was told it is neurological.

I really hope this leaked email from Colin Powell is real R O F L

" In one blunt 2014 email with Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds, Powell had this to say of Clinton:

"I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy,not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

R O F L on the term dicking.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast