+ Follow This Topic
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1504

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False, I get too much anxiety at places like that or flying.

The person below me has Limpy on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    Yes I have a PSVR. Played DriveClub, resident evil and skyrim on it so far.

TPBM loves to karaoke.
    False. And the world thanks me for that. I have a HORRIBLE singing voice. LOL!

The person below me has a picture of them with one of their favorite celebrities.

False but if I ever travel to the USA and California I will try to get a picture with a celebrity

TPBM relaxes after work by working out
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False, I spend most of my time online and haven't worked as an extra in a while.

The person below me likes mangos.

False. And you're probably a terrible actor?

The person below me is slack-jawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Ross View Post
    False, I spend most of my time online and haven't worked as an extra in a while.

The person below me likes mangos.
    Actually, to be honest, I can't remember if I ever even tried actual mangoes. I've had plenty of mango flavored things and like that, so I might like the actual fruit, but I don't think I've ever actually had it.

The person below me has had a dream in which they actually realized it was a dream.

True. Always when I am scared or crying in a dream I know it isn't real and wake myself up to avoid all the emotions.

The person below always remembers family birthdays.

True, all the time. Most of the dreams I have, I know it's a dream. I am able to control what i do in them. When I wake up, I can get go to sleep again and continue the dream.
    Some recurring dreams is Chucky(from Child's play) and I are stranded on a deserted island. He and I do battle...lol
    I go scuba diving and fight a great white.
    I am back in college and show up one day to class not knowing it was finals day.
    I forgot that I registered for a class, and found out when grades were release so I flunked it.

As you can see, it's either horror dreams or reminisce from my slacker college days.

TPBM dyes his/her hair.

False, some days I barely even shower or brush my hair because I am so obsessed with certain tasks. It's hard to maintain good hygiene with bad anxiety like I have so I only even shower once every 4 days or so. Sometimes people comment on my BO but I can't help it when I feel I have to do certain things at certain times.

The person below me spends a lot of time on YouTube.

False. I do use YouTube, but I wouldn't say I spend "a lot" of time on it. Though, I am on at least once a week as I tend to watch Nostalgia Critic over the weekend, and tend to do so from their channel on YouTube. I can watch that right from my TV so it is just easier than going to their actual web site to watch their videos.

The person below me has actually watched the Nostalgia Critic as well.

False, but I did watch The Sidelong Glances of a Pigeon Kicker. Sylvester Stallone was an extra in that film, though some stupid internet troll disagreed with me about it and caused me a lot of problems.

The person below me has had videos made about them.

false.

tpbm is going away for the weekend.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

False, I will be here all weekend.

The person below me is getting a cough and runny nose!

False, but I had a little bit of a thing last week. I had what felt like the precursor to a full blown cold or flu. I could feel my throat STARTING to get sore, had a bit of a cough coming on, stuffy, and all that. But... somehow it apparently never took full hold of me and, thankfully, passed me by before I ever fully got sick. Knock wood that remains the case and it doesn't come back around, but strangely enough this time I felt it coming on, but then it just went away.

The person below me has some kind of movie/theater quality costume. (By that, I mean something that isn't just a Halloween costume you could buy at Spirit Halloween, but something that actually looks like it could have come from a movie/TV show or professional stage play.)

True, I act in a lot of films as an extra so I have a lot of the outfits I've worn on sets. I have not bought new clothes in a long time but most of them are clean and washed after only a few uses.

The person below me knows somebody with a BO problem.

Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast