+ Follow This Topic
Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You were a good friend, one of the best... sorry I treated you with disrespect at times and sorry I found it so hard to let go in the end. Just hope you found happiness.

Hey guys,
    This thread would actually help A LOT with a project that I am working on for my school. Would you guys be willing to assist?
    Instead of drunk dialing (or texting) your ex, say what you need to say here...
    I'm working on a project at the university I attend and our goal is to help people find closure, finally say what they've been meaning to, and the like. Also, the project is worth a big chunk of my grade. This is where I need your help. My goal is to get at least 50 people to write a letter to their ex saying all of the things that they never got to say, whether it's funny, heartfelt, even bitter. Just get it off your chest. You don't have to send the letter to your ex, just writing the words down helps a ton. Everything you were going to call him/her at 3am and say, write it here instead. It's kind of what this thread is about.
    I then have to compile and analyze the letters for my class and right a paper on it. Can you guys maybe help me with that? Would anyone want to add some letters or allow me to use your post?
    The letters are totally annoymous.

I would really really appreciate the help and it really does help a lot, in terms of getting some closure. And thanks in advance.

This "break" that we are on, so you can fix an issue with yourself. Is nothing but an excuse for you to date other people, and then find out if you really love me. I'm not stupid, I know whats going on. All this is doing is making me angry, and upset towards you. You should be careful how long you make me wait, I might not be here when you're ready to come back. You know, when all the other girls see what you really are.

You make me so mad, and angry. Just stop lying, and tell me the truth. If you love me like you say, you wouldn't be so mean and hateful towards me. Jerk.

I'm not sure where you get off being chilly with me. I thought you wanted this.

Hey EX,

Can you please let me move on and part yourself off my mind? Can you just do that for me? I've treated you so nice and did not even curse or yell at you during the phone break-up... can you just be nice to me and leave me alone? I know you're probably having fun w/ some guy(s) now but I still don't hate you... I just want to have this pain to go away... why can't you just tell me in person and give me the closure that I should have... We have been together for more than 8 years... why can't you do this simple thing for me?

Hey j.
    I still miss you so bad, my life feels over right now I'm constantly breaking down, I honestly doubt I can take much more of life, I'm struggling so so much, we had everything possibly great about our relationship I just can't believe after a year and half of living with me you would then treat me like that, I really believed in you, I stuck by you through everything, I made the biggest decision in my life by moving out of my folks house to start up a future with you, and now I'm here all alone in deadly silence crying at every opportunity, I loved you so so much I wanted you to be so happy and want for nothing but you still left, nothing I ever do seems right no more,
    I no you have moved on and thats heart breaking too, it's only been a month, you really must have hated my guts, please don't ruin your life, you are really really more tgen they ever will be, please believe in yourself
    I miss you like crazy
    I still love you more tgen you'll ever no
    I hope you have a great sensible life please look after yourself

I keep telling myself you were never worth it, and down deep I know this is true. You had too much going on in your life, and I was only complicating things for you. You never gave me a chance, or the respect I deserve. Did you know I complimented you thousands of times, and you only said one nice thing to me, and it wasn't even respectable either. "Hot" is not what a woman wants to hear. Beautiful, lovely, even pretty would have been nice. But, I am better without you. You don't deserve someone like me, who loved you sincerely, honestly, and purely.

This thread is awesome. I feel better.

it's 2AM for some reason i dreamed of you again. It was so real... then i woke up finding myself all alone again... when will you go away? stop torturing me and let me live in peace...

You broke up with me because you didnt feel special enough, then wanted to keep me as a special friend and still enjoy my love, attention and intimacy. Now you switched off and act like you'd rather suck a lemon than give me the time of day.

Now you made me feel like i'm nothing special, made me feel, like another spoke in the wheel. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siPXaD1_-yo]Black Label Society-Spoke in the Wheel w/lyrics - YouTube[/url]

dear one and only....do you enjoy heartbreak and being used for sex? sincerely the one that truly loves and respected you.

I know I should hate you, I know I should be so angry at the cold, cowardly, callous way you've treated me, but somehow I cannot - I want to be over you - I need to move on, and build a new life without you, but where do I find the strength to do that? I gave you everything, and you've left me with nothing, but shreds of what's left of my heart and a million painful memories.
    You believe in Karma, so right now the only comfort I can get is knowing that some day you'll be sitting there feeling as broken down and hurt as I am now; you'll miss the way I love you, and wallow in your own personal hell screaming my name in anguish as I have yours. I pity you, that you cannot open your heart to someone and love them as you are loved.

tremolo Guest
    D,

I discovered your secret today - the wife you conveniently forgot to mention. I feel blindsided. I knew all along something was off... that there was something you weren't telling me. But I just thought you were reluctant for me to meet that brother you said you lived with. I understood that it was probably a bit early for us to meet each other's families, and since my own living situation was awkward, I believed you were telling me the truth.

You know, I've been lied to many times in the past. I've been manipulated, I've been cheated on... but this hurts more than any of those things. I feel more betrayed than I have ever felt before. I suppose I would understand more if I had picked you out and chased you, and you had given in to the temptation of a covert affair... but D, you went out of your way to start something with me. What's so ironic is that when I saw you that first night at the bar - you caught my eye, it's true, but only because my date wandered off to the toilet and you were the only guy there under 30. I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, until you posted that missed connection for me. You had such a way with words, and you piqued my curiosity. Nevermind that I was still trying to get over my ex, and the prospect of someone new seemed quite alluring. Then when I responded and you wrote to me... you seemed too good to be true. We had such a connection I thought, just over email... and when we met up when I got back into town, I was charmed. Not just me, but my friend who you met. She kept telling me what an improvement you were over my ex, and how you were so alpha and seemed so genuine. Then, when you kissed me that night, I was hooked.

Knowing now that you had a wife all along... I can't seem to wrap my head around the way you way treated me over the last two months. I cannot forget how, two days after that first night we met, you begged me to come meet you for coffee; how I protested that I had just woken up and looked awful, but went to see you anyway; how I turned up with no makeup on, in my frumpy gym clothes and sneakers, and how you looked me square in the eyes and told me I was so gorgeous; how you pulled my chair around the table towards yours and sat there for hours holding my hand and doing crosswords with me. I can't forget how, only a few days later, you met me at the bar after work and gazed into my eyes and encouraged me to talk about my thesis. I said I was afraid I was boring you, and you said it was so sexy how much I knew about art and philosophy. It was then that I thought you really cared. Which is why I changed my plans that night to go with you on your errand out of town.

That was the night I realized I might be falling for you. I remember looking at you on that long, long drive, and thinking that, although you weren't the most attractive guy I've dated, and although I thought your voice was kind of funny, I loved everything about you and wanted to bed you. I remember waiting for you outside the courthouse in that podunk little town, and telling my guy friend on the phone, when he asked me what the hell I was doing in that place, how I was on an adventure with the most amazing guy. I remember how we drove past that dive bar and you asked if we could stop - and how we played dominoes all night with those old people, and let them take us on a tour of the opera house. The desire in your eyes for me that night made my heart race. When you finally led me away from everyone and came on to me under the stars, I wanted you so badly... but even more so on the drive back home, when you calmly held my hand while we listened to old cheesy love songs on the radio. You told me I "did it" for you like no one ever had, and that you would wait for me even though you wanted me so much. You told me you'd never had a better date in your life, and wanted to repeat it all over again soon.

All those trips you made to see me on your way home from work, all your incessant texting, and those long, long sexting sessions every night and every morning... I never imagined you could have a wife the way you carried on like that. I have no idea how you got away with it all. I'm impressed, actually, realizing how many hours you drove just to see me for an hour. I don't know how you did it, D, but you inspired feelings in me I've never felt for anyone before. You made my heart race with some of the things you said, which are permanently inscribed on my mind... I had more orgasms just reading your messages to me than my previously lovers had collectively inspired. You knew just how to get in my head, and I into yours... I knew that whenever we finally made love to each other, you would be the best I'd ever had. You said I would be too - that I was the perfect lover. I am so saddened now to think we'll never happen.

You know what is so messed up about all this, D? Not just that you lied to me - and at one point, had the audacity to question MY sincerity - but that you have messed me up so that I am hoping you'll respond to my email - the one I sent today informing you of my discovery - and tell me that your feelings for me were true, and this wasn't all a sham. What is so messed up is that I want you to tell me you prefer me to your wife - and I want it to be the truth. I, who hold marriage and monogamy to be sacred; I, who would never want to come between a man and his wife. I just hate to think that everything you did and everything you made me feel was a lie. I obviously don't want to be with you now that I know you are married. Even if you and your wife were to split, I could never trust you now knowing how you lied to me - and to your wife, who you vowed to commit to forever. But there is a part of me that wants you so - that still wants to have you so - that I don't want to sweep this under the rug. Maybe I am in denial, but I can't imagine this was all just about sex. And I can't even begin to consider I might be one of a long string of girls you've duped over your six-year marriage.

You have hurt me more than I ever imagined you could. My heart is in tatters right now, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust in men again. I already had difficulty trusting. Now that the one man I thought was more sincere and straightforward than any other has deceived me and used me... I don't know how to cope with that. I just want some explanation....
    Last edited by tremolo; 07-10-11 at 09:05 AM.

I would do anything for you... but it kills me to know that I no longer mean anything to you

Ey Ellie you might want to tell the other that your ex is back in your life. You might not have time for all of them now .. unfaithful you know what..... GOD SEES EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING will accounted unto men.

tremolo Guest
    I don't know why I still miss you now that I know what a creep you are. I think of you often, and especially when I want sex - which is basically all the time now. I think of you and I want you and I wish you weren't married and we could be together. It boggles my mind how much I want you when I consider how I wasn't initially all that attracted to you.

It made me really mad today when I thought back to that day we went to ---- ----- and you were telling me about golf. You talked about Tiger Woods and how he'd revolutionized the game, and all I could talk about was what a despicable person he was for treating his wife so horrendously. You must have been shitting yourself then, but you kept pretty cool nonetheless. I wish I could remember what you said about all that. So ironic now that I know how much like him you are.

I still keep wishing this was all a bad dream...

Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast