+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some Ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I don't REALLY have moobs!
    Tone, you're in denial. We've seen the evidence!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tone Guest
    Blackmail eh?

So this is how you're going to play......

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HAHA so I gave my mirror a strip tease last night! At frist I felt kinda funny but then I just imagined i was dancing to music and everything was all good. LOL, still looking for a good french maid outfit.

Ya know I asked him out of the blue last night where he saw himself in 20 years and he said he never thinks that far ahead so i said 10 and he said he had no idea and then asked me and I told him what I thought. I guess I can understand why he said that but I can't help think it means he doesn't have any goals set for himself. I think I'm going tto pry a little more on some of these things to get us back to our long conversations again. We talk so much about ever day things but haven't really talked about things we want and would like in our future aside from ourselves.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    RoseB, I admit when you said you strip tease in front of the mirror, I found it a little hot.

Come into the chat with us, b t w .

lol I'm glad the dancing in front of the mirror is working out for you. French Maid outfit shouldn't be too hard to find. Might have been easier to get one before Halloween. I understand you being concerned about him not knowing where he sees himself in 10 years, but I would have started off asking where he saw himself in 5 years.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, I thought of that after the fact.. But I will pry some more and see where we get. I'll just find other things to ask to make him really think aboutt hem.

Sounds good! Always gotta keep them thinking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah. Maybe this will help a little. At least to find out if he has any goals. I asked him if he had anymore fantasies and he said no. I think sometimes he feels he can't talk to me anymore for some reason. I know everyone has a fantasy. hmm, oh well maybe I'll accomplish something this weekend.

Dont' worry about the where he sees himself in 10 years or so Rosebud. Most guys have no clue anyways. Take it slow and the picture will start becoming clearer.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I don't even know where I see myself in 10 years! That's why I suggested asking about in 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I don't even know where I see myself in 10 years! That's why I suggested asking about in 5 years
    Yea...I'd suggest next year..hehe
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, Yeah I know he never really looks into the future like that and it really didn't worry me, it's just the fact that I want him to have goals for himself. He looks at everything from such a negative stand point and if he could set something so he could achieve it, that would make him feel better and in tunr make me feel better.

I havent had a chance to read through the whole thread yet (forgive me)... but here are two suggestions I wanted to know if you'd considered yet:

- Get a radical new haircut or hairstyle

- Go shopping, and get a few things that look HOT on you

That usually turns your mans head

Not just that they find you incredibly attractive all over again... but things like that get a mans attention pretty quick in that they start to wonder "hmmm... what's up with her??".

By the way - I know exactly where I want to be in 10 years. And I intend to be there. Any man that I cant picture fitting my vision (that I am serious with, anyway) is outta here.

So I take it YOU already know where YOU want to be in 10 years, 20 years...

Maybe in the answer to those questions you are looking for security?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    I can relate a little to these situations. I don't think continuos emphasis on just the physical aspects of a sexual relationship is enough to alleviate boredom and routine (They are actually contributing factors to such), it's only a matter of time until the new physical excitement catalyst becomes old news. From my experience anyway. Then I discovered ways of emotional expression through these physical acts and personaly found it a lot more gratifying and longer lasting than preoccupation with body parts and pieces of clothing (shallowness of which becomes apparent after over use)
    Blah, blah blah, blah blah. Blah? Blah-blah! Blah, blah-blah-blah, blah blah. Blah...blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah.

How about bringing all that down to earth a little bit so the rest of us can poke at it with sticks a little just to see how it wiggles?
    Last edited by whaywardj; 05-11-05 at 08:39 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast