+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Excellent response. Ad hominen in place of a reasoned argument... So you are admitting you are wrong? Or is your pride so great?

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Excellent response. Ad hominen in place of a reasoned argument... So you are admitting you are wrong? Or is your pride so great?
    is this who i think this is?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    once again, it's all about how much money one has. my Thai friend has no problems getting hot white women, but on the other hand he does work for Peter Jackson.
    Money is a big blind factor for women, most women don't want to have to take care of a potential husband.

Secondly, this guy has posted that same article before, hell, I didn't even know they did such studies, as a result, it's probably the only study regarding women's preferences in men under those criteria. I'm not even going to bother trying to find one to counter it with.

Those statistics are as credible as the one I heard recently which was "men who smoke marijuana were reported to be more likely to develop testicular cancer than those who did not, or did not often" it being one of the few (if not the only study) on any link between smoking marijuana and development of testicular cancer" (The researcher clarified there wasn't a direct link yet because there hasn't been enough research and testing).

My point? Unless they can reproduce similar results from a wider population under the same criteria I have no reason but to doubt those statistics based off of my own experience and common sense.

My common sense tells me that this guy has sought outside scapegoats to place the blame on rather than recognizing and improving his own shortcomings to improve his chances with the kind of women he prefers (how racist!).
    Last edited by Junket; 10-02-09 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

My common sense tells me that this guy has sough out outside scapegoats to place the blame on rather than recognizing and improving his own shortcomings to improve his chances with the kind of women he prefers (how racist!).
    most people need someone else to blame their miserable existence on instead of taking charge of their life.

Money is a big blind factor for women, most women don't want to have to take care of a potential husband.

Secondly, this guy has posted that same article before, hell, I didn't even know they did such studies, as a result, it's probably the only study regarding women's preferences in men under those criteria. I'm not even going to bother trying to find one to counter it with.

Those statistics are as credible as the one I heard recently which was "men who smoke marijuana were reported to be more likely to develop testicular cancer than those who did not, or did not often" it being one of the few (if not the only study) on any link between smoking marijuana and development of testicular cancer" (The researcher clarified there wasn't a direct link yet because there hasn't been enough research and testing).

My point? Unless they can reproduce similar results from a wider population under the same criteria I have no reason but to doubt those statistics based off of my own experience and common sense.

My common sense tells me that this guy has sough out outside scapegoats to place the blame on rather than recognizing and improving his own shortcomings to improve his chances with the kind of women he prefers (how racist!).

My common sense tells me you have a hard time admitting when you are wrong. You made outlandish comments that were insulting to international couples and when you got your spanking, instead of admitting you were wrong, you attacked the poster. Grow up.

This thread has now officially been hijacked..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My common sense tells me you have a hard time admitting when you are wrong. You made outlandish comments that were insulting to international couples and when you got your spanking, instead of admitting you were wrong, you attacked the poster. Grow up.
    How am I wrong?

And why haven't you rebutted my last post?

You're the only one here making sweeping and inaccurate generalizations based one's country of origin.

Look, I'm lazy, and quite frankly have no interest in these statistics, however I would like to put you in your place, but I think you can do it for me.

Find a second "study" producing the same or similar statistics as that new york times article you keep posting based off the same criteria, and I will concede to you as the winner of this argument.

My word on it, I'll even post a thread titled "Vodka Beats Frasbee!" and every one can laugh at me so your little asian ego can inflate to epic proportions.

every one can laugh at me
    You don't need my help for this. Pride...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't need my help for this. Pride...
    I didn't ask if I needed help with that or not, I'm asking for another legitimate study under similar criteria as I posted above, will you present one or won't you?

You should have read the original link I provided as it pointed to two studies making this post moot.

Including: [url]http://scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2008/07/why_does_race_matter_for_women.php[/url]
    "To be crass about it, an attractive warm body will do for a man, but women strongly prefer a body with the packaging of their own race!"

In addtion:

[url]http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:7Ee21ibvIAgJ:www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~socsci/sever/pubs/mateselection.pdf+race+female+mate+preference&hl=e n&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us[/url]

"RACE AND ETHNIC HOMOGAMY: Of all the structural variables that influence mate
    selection, race is probably the most crucial. Garrett (1982) claims that an astounding 99.7%
    of all white husbands marry white wives. Although there is a dramatic increase in the
    percentage of mixed race unions since the 1960's, when translated into actual numbers,
    inter-racial marriages are still as scarce as unicorns (Heer, 1974)"

[url]http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/qjec.2006.121.2.673?cookieSet=1&journalCode=qjec[/url]

"We study dating behavior using data from a Speed Dating experiment where we generate random matching of subjects and create random variation in the number of potential partners. Our design allows us to directly observe individual decisions rather than just final matches. Women put greater weight on the intelligence and the race of partner, while men respond more to physical attractiveness. Moreover, men do not value women's intelligence or ambition when it exceeds their own."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cool.

You are so right, I'll post your thread.

To discuss however, I will say I think there's a reason for these statistics beyond American women simply preferring white men over asians, much of which will have to do with the fact women of any background can only have 1 baby every year or so, while men don't have to be committed to anyone and can spread their seed every day, (most men I know would like to f*ck every color of the rainbow).

Makes sense to me that women will want some seek out those more likely to provide security (familiarity synonymous with security) or those who will improve their quality of life (marrying a rich man of any ethnicity).

I understand you're not interested in the common sense end of this, but I will concede to your numbers.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My first crush was on a Chinese boy. Then I hit puberty and grew taller than him, and it was all over.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    And many models and celebrities are also famous just because of their rich husbands who are essetially their sponsors..
    And Natalia Vodyanova (a model) married a british lord even tho she herself doesn't even have a school diploma! (and looks weird (with no makeup))...
    Am i worse than any of the above?
    Ofcourse you are! We don't have any proof that any of the above are crazy like we have with you.

Though what's going in your favour right now is that you might be just a 'late intellectual bloomer'. There's hope you might get normal 10 years from now. It might be tough 10 years, but there is hope.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post

A troll is defined as someone who posts off topic, irrelvant or inflammatory messages. So by that definition Gribble, Indi, Mis, Vash, Cain, are trolls. I could write all the names of the trolls on this forum but my hand would get too tired.
    i thought a troll was that little dwarf that lived under a bridge...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Shit I thought they were those big haired creepy eyed dolls I used to see.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast