+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is your fetish?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Oh ya? You know how to make men horny Fras?
    Being a man myself? Yes indeed I do.

Probably more so than women, even.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

Yeah I know, it just sounded kind of gay the first time you said it and I didn't know if you saw that

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Yeah I know, it just sounded kind of gay the first time you said it and I didn't know if you saw that
    Oh, I saw it alright.

I was just turning it around to work to my benefit.

Admittedly, after typing that up last night, I had to release some of that tension in the shower. The brain truly is the largest sex organ.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

prove it ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by northernmonkey View Post
    I think I have a few fetishes,

One is that I like it when girls orgasm for real

two is I love it when women squirt lol (never done it but seen it done)

three I would love to be handcuffed and dominated by my gf

wouldn't mind being bitten to the extent of drawing blood as long as it won't turn me into a vampire lol
    WOW. damn northern monkey you're making me wet!

my new fetish - to explore EVERY corner of this girl I'm after...and anything she wants really, ANYTHING to get her off as much as possible

So, anyone ever gotten deep-throated?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    So, anyone ever gotten deep-throated?
    No.

Nope, not me.

I've done it, though.
    Spammer Spanker

Shocking, GB, shocking.

I'm really into role-playing and dirty-talk as far as I know, but perhaps that was because the girl I was with seemed extremely goody-goody and innocent (and she was at first) and it was that I brought it out in her. Some of the role-playing, I had no idea it would even turn me on, and still have no idea how it started, but it was definitely memorable.

I used to give my GF a lot of massages, and on an anniversary, I decided to make it special, and I rented a really nice room, at an extremely nice hotel (i got the room upgraded for free because I'm pretty good at talking) and instead of the normal routine, I acted completely professional, gave her a selection of oils to choose from for the massage, dimmed the lighting, and decorated the "massage table" with flowers. I told her ("ma'am") I would be in the next room preparing, and that she should disrobe to the degree of her choosing and I'd knock before coming back in. And essentially, I stuck with the role of masseuse the whole way through, and she became the "overly amorous client" but I waited an extremely long time before touching her anywhere that a typical masseuse wouldn't, and honestly, I'd never seen her so wet in my entire life. And of course, she noticed the "tent" in the masseuse's pants later and offered to reciprocate, and it turned into one of the hottest nights of my life. An anniversary to remember for sure....

After that initial discovery, we tried lots of different scenarios (A stranger who ties her up was one I would've thought would not turn me on at all, and yet it worked wonders for both of us) and I realized that, in moderation, role-playing is one of the most sexually exciting things of all time...

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    I'm really into role-playing and dirty-talk as far as I know, but perhaps that was because the girl I was with seemed extremely goody-goody and innocent (and she was at first) and it was that I brought it out in her. Some of the role-playing, I had no idea it would even turn me on, and still have no idea how it started, but it was definitely memorable.

I used to give my GF a lot of massages, and on an anniversary, I decided to make it special, and I rented a really nice room, at an extremely nice hotel (i got the room upgraded for free because I'm pretty good at talking) and instead of the normal routine, I acted completely professional, gave her a selection of oils to choose from for the massage, dimmed the lighting, and decorated the "massage table" with flowers. I told her ("ma'am") I would be in the next room preparing, and that she should disrobe to the degree of her choosing and I'd knock before coming back in. And essentially, I stuck with the role of masseuse the whole way through, and she became the "overly amorous client" but I waited an extremely long time before touching her anywhere that a typical masseuse wouldn't, and honestly, I'd never seen her so wet in my entire life. And of course, she noticed the "tent" in the masseuse's pants later and offered to reciprocate, and it turned into one of the hottest nights of my life. An anniversary to remember for sure....

After that initial discovery, we tried lots of different scenarios (A stranger who ties her up was one I would've thought would not turn me on at all, and yet it worked wonders for both of us) and I realized that, in moderation, role-playing is one of the most sexually exciting things of all time...

You da man!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    You da man!
    lol, thanks. It totally wasn't planned. The petals on the bed were for the anniversary, as was everything else. And after hanging out until early in the AM, i knew she'd want to relax, which is why I brought the different oils. The rest just fell into place because the mood was perfectly playful.

However, I get the feeling most people aren't initially into the idea of role-playing. I know I thought it sounded weird until i tried it. I still don't think I'll bring it up w/ the next girl I date until a LONG time into the relationship. So until then, I'll just have to live w/ the memories. :-\

I've never done that. Maybe someday I'll give it a try. How would that conversation go, Indus18?

"Um, have you ever wanted to be a ...fireman?"
    Spammer Spanker

that's a great story Indus18. I envy people who can do roleplay like that, I think i'd just burst out laughing and ruin the whole thing... but definitely something I'd want to try sometime.
    Also, I just had to say this when you said you waited a long time before touching her anywhere that a regular masseuse wouldn't– thank you! Yay, a guy who understands that not-touching is at times MORE of a turn on than just going straight for the valley or the mountains.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast