+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    Doesn't sound mad at all to me. "I don't give a damn if you beleive me or not", but I just thought I should let you know how much I don't really care what you think by making a post about it. David J. Lieberman is the man!

I think this chain of posts is so popular because he's our only openly gay member. It reminds me of that movie, Chuck and Larry. He said he's a discrete homosexual, but I guess it's still important to express it somehow. DharmicLove, did you like that movie at all?
    Sorry, I didnt get a chance to see it. I'm sure I would die laughing though. I did catch the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    It reminds me of that movie, Chuck and Larry. He said he's a discrete homosexual, but I guess it's still important to express it somehow. DharmicLove, did you like that movie at all?
    I would like to interject here that I couldn't get past 20 minutes of that schlocky,terrible movie. If that's the experience most of America has with gays, it's no wonder so many heads are up so many asses.

Quote Originally Posted by SubbySarah View Post
    Do you think it is possibly for someone to be bi then gay then bi and now straight?
    Sticking my non-gay-male oar in here, I have to say, Sarah, that he's bi. He always was and always will be. He's never been gay and never been straight. What matters is that he's made his choice. Congrats and I hope you're both very happy.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by SubbySarah View Post
    My fiance whom I love very much...was bisexual in his highschool years. Then when attending college he was thrown into this stricty gay community. He has slept with a decent number of men and overall maybe 5 girls tops. When he finally moved away to start an internship he became aware of the feelings he had for me...he is not femanine at all and is not the stereotypical homosexual male. We talked through everything and he wanted to express to me that he feels attracted to both make and female, which I am 110% fcool with! Even though I couldn't be more happy and he expresses the same happiness, I am sometimes unsure about his feelings in the future...like what if he feels like he only likes guys again? Do you think it is possibly for someone to be bi then gay then bi and now straight?
    Girl, Ima gonna tell you. Because there seems to be some people who think that a homosexual can be reformed. This is so not the case. Once a gay, always a gay. Its impossible for ANY STRAIGHT MAN who has ever had sex with another man even once, to go back COMPLETELY STRAIGHT. He will always fantasize and even act on his fantasies about being with another man. Some straight men naturally have these thoughts of other men occur, especially during adolescence, but this behavior my continue throughout his lifetime. This is where homophobia takes root. For instance, the man has thoughts and fantasies about other men, however, he does not act on these thoughts because he feels they are wrong. So just because this man who is afraid to act on his own desires and fantasies of being with another man, sees another do it openly, he lashes out. In your mans case he is and has always been bisexual so his is not completely a gay man. He will continue to be bisexual, thus being attracted to both sexes. He might cheat on you with other men. Just the real.

Only if he's a cheater. Frankly, the cheating would be the problem, not whether he cheated with a man or a woman.

Hey Dharmic, have you ever slept with a guy who pretended to be straight to everyone?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Only if he's a cheater. Frankly, the cheating would be the problem, not whether he cheated with a man or a woman.

Hey Dharmic, have you ever slept with a guy who pretended to be straight to everyone?
    If she allows him to sleep with other men during the relationship then it wouldnt qualify exactly as cheating. But if she doesnt let him then, mark my words, that man will go behind her back and cheat with men. This happens all the time in the gay, bi, lesbian community. She wont be able to provide him with what he really needs, which is a man. She wont have to worry about him cheating with other women, it will be the men she will have to ward off.

Yes I have, I was iin a relationship with someone, my best friend actually whose so macho and a thug and he still says to this day he's not gay. In the african american gay community they are known as D.L. or Down Low. These are the ones who have wives and girlfriends, and they sleep with men on the "low". This is not the same as my type of gay being "discreet". This means if you ask, I will tell, but Im percieved as straight by people in general, unless its mky family and people that know me.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    She wont be able to provide him with what he really needs, which is a man. She wont have to worry about him cheating with other women, it will be the men she will have to ward off.
    Good point.

Hmmmmm.
    Spammer Spanker

Good point.

Hmmmmm.
    I just love your signature.

Why, thank you. Do you think it's true?
    Spammer Spanker

Why, thank you. Do you think it's true?
    Yes...I do...funny.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey DL, are you aware there is research that says that 'gayness' is indeed genetic? I've read suggestions that the 'gay gene' (unknown atm) seems to confer better maternal instincts when expressed in females, but possibly 'gayness' in their male siblings. Which is a genetic argument for why homosexualty is conserved in humans, instead of being 'selected out' b/c gay ppl don't reproduce.

Just an FYI in case you ever get that argument from those who say its learned vs. inherent.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So I see that alot of you ladies need advice as it pertains to the male behavior patterns in relationships. I can answer those questions. I know exactly why dudes act the way they do.....

First question:
    Do you give fashion tips as well???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Hey DL, are you aware there is research that says that 'gayness' is indeed genetic? I've read suggestions that the 'gay gene' (unknown atm) seems to confer better maternal instincts when expressed in females, but possibly 'gayness' in their male siblings. Which is a genetic argument for why homosexualty is conserved in humans, instead of being 'selected out' b/c gay ppl don't reproduce.

Just an FYI in case you ever get that argument from those who say its learned vs. inherent.
    I love your avatar IndiReloaded are you Buddhist? So many clues tell me that...the screenname, the avatar, even the subtitle that states, "Transient Sentient." I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Do you give fashion tips as well???
    Of course I give fashion tips, to males and females.

Of course I give fashion tips, to males and females.
    You are the best...i'm gonna have to get with you then on some tips for my wardrobe...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let me hit you up with a little Q of my own-

What about hairy legs?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast