+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: First Breakup

You know you say you couldn't trust her... Was trusting the next girl easy? or did you find it difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by SWLR View Post
    You know you say you couldn't trust her... Was trusting the next girl easy? or did you find it difficult?
    It was easy because to be honest I knew from the outset that she was that 'type'
    I have good intuition for that sort of thing.

I knew someone more suitable was out threre somewhere

Just as you consider yourself a 'nice guy' there is equally someone out there to suit you. Sometimes finding her can be the problem. But once you know she's out there somewhere you'll have the hope to go find her.

'Every old sock meets an old shoe'
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post

'Every old sock meets an old shoe'
    I like that quote.

Shes been messaging me all night telling me how heartless I am
    I'm really worried about the fact that I can't avoid her, she's invading my circle of friends.

I also said some pretty nasty things in the e-mails, there true... but nasty

Might be better stay away from her until you get your head sorted...that includes messaging.

You might end up saying something you regret later.

If I were in her shoes I'd arrange to meet her after a week or so. Sit down face to face with her and get answers. Not what you want to hear....real answers!

Tell her in no uncertain terms you want it in black and white, no pussy footing.

If you listen to her, without flying of the handle and keep your cool, you may find she'll open up to you and give you an insight to the way she's thinking.

Chances are though if she wanted to split from you there is something not right in your relationship. Try finding out what it is and if you can fix it.

If ye can't I'm afraid you just gotta move on, plain and simple

They are both coming to the gig now.

Maybe if I try and meet her before then. [It's on the 14th of this month]

I'm really confusing myself though. I do want her back. I want it to be the way it was.
    But I could never trust her again, it would never be the same.. I don't think I would have her back...Yet I'm still hurting

But I could never trust her again, it would never be the same.. I don't think I would have her back...Yet I'm still hurting
    Think you already know the answer then

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think I would have her back...Yet I'm still hurting
    It'll get better, I promise. It just takes some time. Try to keep yourself busy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't think I would have her back...Yet I'm still hurting
    Trust me man, you will get better. It just takes time.

You need to cut her off(I didn't start to get better until I did), no contact, as much as you can, you can't really control if she goes to the gig or not, but, just act normal, as if she was just another person coming to the show. Don't try to avoid it, just go on with your life. If she approaches you just be yourself and act normal, just tell her hi wuts up, and move on.

Okay, Steve- have you heard the smart-assed phrase "The easiest way to get over a guy is to get under another one"?

I think that applies to both genders. I'm going to have to recommend a nice, healthy bout of Rebound Lovin'. Go make out with someone else. That's right- at the gig. If she wants to go so badly, give her a REAL show.

God knows she deserves this, and you certainly deserve some affection. Just make sure Rebound Girl is clear on what's up.

I could actually get her banned from coming in, ha.. I won't do that though

I like your advice , but if rebound girl found out she was someone to make my ex-girlfriend jelous... won't she be rebounding me up the wall?

I don't love her, I dont want to be with her... yet I still think about her everyday... why?

I thought I became interested in someone else... turns out she's a friend of my EX's...

I've just about had enough, I really have

Steve, I was just wondering what you did this weekend. Is it nice weather there? Did you get out and enjoy the weekend, or did you sit inside and think about this girl?

I really hope you got out. If you did, did you do anything where you were able to stop thinking about her, even for a little bit? I think that's what you need to do right now. Do things that will help get your mind off of her. Even if it's for an hour, at least you'll have ONE Whole Hour without her poisoning your mind. Even that is a start. Your not going to be able to snap your fingers and no longer think of her, if that was possible none of us would even be on these forums. Like everyone says, it takes time. But it's time now for you to seriously start making some changes. You can either make these changes, or your going to stay miserable, it's your choice. You have control over this situation whether you realize it or not. But you have to start believing it and start changing it, even if it is the little things you change at first. The only person you can control is yourself, you don't have any control over anyone elses actions, but what you do have is the ability to take away their power over you by you moving on.

Yeah I went out yesterday, we played a gig last night, which went well

I really worried about the gig next week because of them

I think today I'm just having a bad day.. A day of weakness. Maybe tomorrow will be better

Yeah I went out yesterday, we played a gig last night, which went well

I really worried about the gig next week because of them

I think today I'm just having a bad day.. A day of weakness. Maybe tomorrow will be better
    That's good that you went out. Since you play in a band, aren't there all kinds of girls, or groupies (do they still call them that or am I dating myself again? lol) that hang around the stage and stuff? I usually don't recommend this, but it seriously sounds like your in need of a really good rebound.

I understand having bad days. I hope it gets better. Just know it's normal to have those days so you don't beat yourself up too bad about it. I had one of those days last week, it was AWFUL!! So I completely understand. I had a great friend who was able to snap me back to reality so it all worked out good.

Try to get out and do something fun today if you get a chance. Or stay in and do something fun. Treat yourself to something you enjoy...um...whatever that may be a little one on one attention with yourself lol

Haha Binxy, yeah they're called groupies

I saw my "so called friend" today getting a bit too friendly with another girl... Best if I don't get involved though, right?

Turns out he's not coming to the gig, which is good to know

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast