+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

Quote Originally Posted by english lad
    I quite like em on the lower back...their....U can't take that 1 away from me with pregnancy
    LMAO !

Well if you want to get technical... j/k dude - lol

Who thinks I should get my tattoo that I want ? If I get more yes's than no's then I will get it this month.

and I will take some before and after pics of my arm so you guys can see it !

remind me of the tat u want ? I'm too lazy to look back through the posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    ... ... I once thought about getting a tat - but i am not sure if i want to go thru with it... I want it on my left upper arm (near the shoulder) but I want it to be about 1-1.5 inches thick and wrap all the way around my arm - barb wire with my daughters name spelled out in it...

That would prolly be the only tat I would ever get. But I dont want to get it just yet - my arms are getting bigger everyday lately - I have added 2 inches to the circumference in the last month. I am now 19 inches round. I am still working on getting bigger and stronger - so maybe I might get it done when I finally get to a size that I am comftable with - that way it wont stretch out while my arms get bigger.

Does that sound like a good plan ? Or should I not get it at all ? or should I get it now ? What do you all think ? ... ...
    Thats it right there...

Well.. You did say lower back.. LoL..

I say Yes. I think it would look well safe..

i said i like tats on the lower back on a girl - i am not getting one on my lower back... ...

But.. I don't know when you should have it though..

Yea I think that would be really sweet...a nice dedication to your daughter, how old is she ? old enough to take notice of it ?

Do you work out alot ? I work out quite a bit but don't really see that much difference .....I just want to tone

Quote Originally Posted by english_lad
    Outlines ur just being stupid btw, let it rest every1 else has...
    I'm not gonna let it rest. I like debating. Let's see how it goes . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by outlines23
    alexi:
    1: the only reason you think im wrong is because i dont have a vagina
    Nah. I just think you're wrong. Vagina or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by outlines
    2: addiction is not a want, addiction is a NEED, im addicted to cigerettes, if i dont have one after about 2hours, my mental state changes, i get irritable, will snap at the slighest thing, i get cold sweats, feel light headed and sick to my stomach, that is an addiction, now thinking "oh tis tatoo is awesome i want another one" is not the same thing.
    Well, I had to double check myself with the dictionary (cause I wanted to be SURE), and the slang term of addict (which was the way I was using it - loosely, not as though her state of mind depended on it) is this - someone inordinately fond of something not harmful, a jazz addict
    by the way, your tatoo is gay.
    Have you seen it? First look at it, then make your judgement. And if you still think it's gay, then I guess I'll have to live with you thinking it's gay. It'll be hard, I'll cry a lot every night, but one day I'll get over your statement.
    3:my guy friends and me are grown ass men, and they dont brag about that stuff, although we talk about old memories sometimes jokingly
    Did you used to brag about that stuff when you were younger? Cause Skye's young (by most people's terms). Maybe she won't talk about it as much when she's a 'grown-ass' woman, but at this point, I pretty much EXPECT her to brag about something that's new and fun for her. I would've if I had done that stuff at the age of 15. Maybe you would have/did too.
    , its not bragging though...its reminiscing, and there is a diffrence between a female telling that to another female, or a guy talking about sex to another guy, then to bring it up to someone of the opposite sex that you dont even know
    It's not like she's telling us face to face. This board pretty much guarentees anonymity. I wouldn't ask about or put input on different things I've done with my girlfriend to a stranger's face. But that's what this board is for. It's a way for us to let out what we normally keep inside (lots of frustrating venting, secret telling, and yes, talking about sex to someone else that you don't know)
    4:the last thing i wanto say is, my opinions not WRONG, infact, no ones is, its my opinion and i give a **** less what you think about it, its RIGHT because i came to a logical conclusion,
    You're right. An opinion can't be wrong. But it is wrong to infer that someone is a slut because they talk about the sex that they've had with one guy. Unless your definition of a slut is someone whose had sex with one other person. Figure out what you consider a slut, then if she crosses those boundaries, THEN call her one and feel confident about it. And if that IS your definition, I guess you better start a thread calling pretty much ALL of us sluts. Cause almost ALL of us have had sex with a single other person at some point. [/quote]
    if it hurts someone feelings thats a side effect, because thats how i feel,
    Allright. But if it's unnecessary (like that posting of yours was, why bother?
    at least i dont defend females simply because im a 26 year old virgin...
    21. Let's get our facts straight
    but lets not get on to personalizing things like you said.
    That's exaclty what I'm saying. You called HER a slut. For whatever reason, I don't know and I can't seem to find one (cause she hasn't yet hit my definition of a 'slut'). But you personalized it. And that's wrong. And YOU even just said in that last quote that we shouldn't personalize it.

and those tatoos on small of the back are played out.. and trashy
    As played out as they are (cause I see them almost EVERYWHERE), I love em!

Alexi

Yeah, my daughter is 2.5 years (turns 3 in Sept) so she would definately notice it.

And no i dont work out - I just play a hell of a lot of baseball - I go to the batting cages like 5 times a week and bat for like 3 hours non stop and on the weekends I get together with a few ppl and we'll play a game or something, depending on how many ppl actually show up... Most of the time we never have enough so we play homerun derby.

So I do alot of swinging of a baseball bat and that has been buiding my arms, chest, and back up really good. I plan to either A) join a gym or B) take my brother's weight bench from him and use it for myself - either way I want to start lifting weights towards the end of this month...

I can only imagine how big I would get from lifting weights if I am already getting this big from baseball only...

In the past I would use sex as my excercise... my back and arms have never been stronger (except for recently) when I was with destine... hehehe

But yeah... I forgot what I was talking about.

Bill,

How can you afford to go to the batting cages for three hours five times a week?! Man! That'd cost me like more than $100 a week here in NJ?!?!?!? But BOY would I jump on that opportunity . . . .

Alexi

yeah - I make alot of money - so I spend alot of money - lol -- I spend about $20/hour at the batting cages - I dont know how much that is a week - I never really added it all up...

300 a week. Boy. You DO make a buttload of money!

hehe = who wants to know how BIG my paycheck is ?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast