+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    Wow I've just noticed you are a virgin?? :O

Ya he ain't saving it for someone special.....it' a curse.

What's wrong with a guy preferring a virgin?

If a guy himself is not a virgin , then yeah I get it.But I don't see nothing wrong with a guy preferring virgin if he is a virgin himself?
    I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to have your first time with a person who still hasn't had his/her first time either, so that neither of you will be more experienced and you will "explore the unknown" together - it's nice to bond that way (that's how it was for me as well). I can also understand wanting to wait until you find "the one" before having sex.

What is creepy about toknow is his fixation on "untouched flowers" and "innocent purity" and all that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya he ain't saving it for someone special.....it' a curse.
    Really? I'm sure it's not too difficult for a young 23 years old(college student?)guy to lose his virginity these days, particularly since it's all he seem to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I guess there's nothing wrong with wanting to have your first time with a person who still hasn't had his/her first time either, so that neither of you will be more experienced and you will "explore the unknown" together - it's nice to bond that way (that's how it was for me as well). I can also understand wanting to wait until you find "the one" before having sex.

What is creepy about toknow is his fixation on "untouched flowers" and "innocent purity" and all that crap.
    ROFL...I'm laughing so hard right now!!!

"Untouched flowers"? ROFL...
    It's not about "untouched flowers", searock. If you had passed 5th grade English you'd have read my previous response to you and you would have understood it.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    ROFL...I'm laughing so hard right now!!!

Untouched flowers? ROFL...
    It's not about untouched flower's, searock. If you had passed 5th grade English you'd have read my previous response to you and you would have understood it.
    Please explain then? From what I gather, you think that virgin girls (by choice) are "innocent" and "pure", and that non-virgin girls aren't. If that ain't creepy...
    Last edited by searock; 16-06-13 at 06:01 AM.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to have your first time with a person who still hasn't had his/her first time either, so that neither of you will be more experienced and you will "explore the unknown" together - it's nice to bond that way (that's how it was for me as well). I can also understand wanting to wait until you find "the one" before having sex.

What I find annoying is most men want to sleep around, and then marry a virgin girl. I've noticed there seems to be a consistency with this attitude in men, they want to "sew their wild oats" while they are young, sleep around and act like total whores and then they think they deserve a nice faithful pure virgin girl to marry and settle down with.

I personally think that's ridiculous and unfair, they should be content settling down with a girl who slept around a lot when she was younger too.

Really? I'm sure it's not too difficult for a young 23 years old(college student?)guy to lose his virginity these days, particularly since it's all he seem to talk about.
    Actually, it isn't usually what I talk about. Don't care a whole lot for sex (then again, I can't have it). College girls aren't easy.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Actually, it isn't usually what I talk about. Don't care a whole lot for sex (then again, I can't have it). College girls aren't easy.
    well you were going on about how "sex is the most important thing in the world"

not what I've heard.

Well, it does have a colossal bearing on the world. FACT. And as for college girls..well, I'm too nice and sincere and uncool to even get their phone numbers, let alone get laid.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

What I find annoying is most men want to sleep around, and then marry a virgin girl. I've noticed there seems to be a consistency with this attitude in men, they want to "sew their wild oats" while they are young, sleep around and act like total whores and then they think they deserve a nice faithful pure virgin girl to marry and settle down with.
    I agree! I am also annoyed at the more general issue: being virgin or not doesn't make a person any more or less valuable. So implying that virgins (or non-virgins) are better or worse than the other category of persons is just plain stupid. It's creepy when it is said by an adult male talking about a young woman.

I personally think that's ridiculous and unfair, they should be content settling down with a girl who slept around a lot when she was younger too.
    I think it's ridiculous and sexist, tbh. It makes no sense at all, it just perpetuates pathetic double standards created by insecure men.

I agree! I am also annoyed at the more general issue: being virgin or not doesn't make a person any more or less valuable. So implying that virgins (or non-virgins) are better or worse than the other category of persons is just plain stupid.

Well, us virgins are looked down on. We're talked about badly and we feel badly.

I think it's ridiculous and sexist, tbh. It makes no sense at all, it just perpetuates pathetic double standards created by insecure men.
    Ditto. Conjures up images of a greasy Mooselim with gold chains ****ing lots of women but beheads or stones impure women.

Well you let him know that then LOL

It's very, very, VERY hard. That is, when you're a guy no girl is attracted to and super square.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    It's very, very, VERY hard. That is, when you're a guy no girl is attracted to and super square.
    Are you just plain shy? How do you look?

Skinny, short, decent complexion, glasses, not ostentatious in fashion...So, everything girls don't like.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast