View Poll Results: Number of sex partners I've had has been...

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5

18 64.29%
  • 5-10

2 7.14%
  • 10-15

3 10.71%
  • 15-20

0 0%
  • 20-25

0 0%
  • 25-30

3 10.71%
  • 30-50

1 3.57%
  • 50-75

0 0%
  • 75-100

0 0%
  • 100+

1 3.57%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How many partners how YOU had?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I'm not looking for anyone to believe or agree with me on this one but IMO I believe the above things are "god's" (or higher power's) ways of teaching a lesson. everyone is here to learn a specific lesson in their life..even babies and that includes the people that surround these individuals. I do not think it's a way of reducing the population...
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Well I'm not looking for anyone to believe or agree with me on this one but IMO I believe the above things are "god's" (or higher power's) ways of teaching a lesson. everyone is here to learn a specific lesson in their life..even babies and that includes the people that surround these individuals. I do not think it's a way of reducing the population...
    Funniest Post ever award is yours! My stomach hurts! ...Pffft...and they say the american educational system doesn't work...baaahahahaha. You need a trophy.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Actually while his wording might have made it sound wierd..these human killing viruses and deseases are a good population control no matter how you look at it. They were not created for that since they were not created at all...just evoultion...but never the less....damn good population control...right next to sport bikes lol.
    With that logic, I guess it's ok to go around murdering people.

Idiot.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I agree to a certain extent. AND even if I didn't, I wouldn't knock you. Now that would show that I was just ignorant and close-minded.

It's interesting that this took a spiritual turn...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever OV...it's my opinion I don't expect anyone to agree with me. I have my beliefs and I live by those words as it helps me get through situations in my life.

My father has cancer and has had it for quite some time. He did some really shitty things to our family when he was with my mother and I was young. I truly believe this is his "punishment" for all the evil things he has done.

And no Soul, I do not think your close minded just because you don't think the same way I do on situations....
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

You tell me. Could it be because their parents were unwise in their sexual activities?. Hell..If I was god I would punish the offspring of idiots too..lol...if I even would let them have any.
    Actually in Africa, a lot of the women are raped and that's how they end up with HIV and then passing it onto their children. Not that they go around having unprotected sex with whoever.

Thats because god doesn't work at all. Ill take full responsibilty for saying that he doesn't exit. Reply only if you have absolute evidence that he does..if not then shut up.

You tell me. Could it be because their parents were unwise in their sexual activities?. Hell..If I was god I would punish the offspring of idiots too..lol...if I even would let them have any.

Actually while his wording might have made it sound wierd..these human killing viruses and deseases are a good population control no matter how you look at it. They were not created for that since they were not created at all...just evoultion...but never the less....damn good population control...right next to sport bikes lol.
    Don't be so defensive. I agree with you for once, so YOU shut up.

And no Soul, I do not think your close minded just because you don't think the same way I do on situations....
    I was just making a point that people who bash others beliefs are close minded and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Actually in Africa, a lot of the women are raped and that's how they end up with HIV and then passing it onto their children. Not that they go around having unprotected sex with whoever.
    There are Rapists in the U.S. who rape women to spread the virus. It happens everywhere.

Now don't be closed-minded, soul-on-fire. Isn't it possible that people who disagree may have a better understand of science and virus mutation?

Quote Originally Posted by soul_on_fire
    There are Rapists in the U.S. who rape women to spread the virus. It happens everywhere.
    Maybe "God" sent them.

Yes, I know that. Shh! had mentioned Africa and they do have one of, if not the, highest rates of rape cases. Plus, they have a high population of AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Now don't be closed-minded, soul-on-fire. Isn't it possible that people who disagree may have a better understand of science and virus mutation?
    Not being close-minded. I never disagreed with you. I never fully agreed with rosebud either.

I just said it showed ignorance to BASH someone for thier beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yes, I know that. Shh! had mentioned Africa and they do have one of, if not the, highest rates of rape cases. Plus, they have a high population of AIDS.
    I read in a Newsweek article that in Africa, HIV positive men (who are unaware of their HIV status) rape young girls so they can avoid having sex with older women who may be infected.

Not being close-minded. I never disagreed with you. I never fully agreed with rosebud either.

I just said it showed ignorance to BASH someone for thier beliefs
    I disagree that this constitutes ignorance. It may be more accurate to say that it isn't nice.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast