+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: No contact ...Help

we also texted after we left each other saying we were happy we we got to meet up and want to do it again...i asked if she was as nervous as i was and she said not to see me but how it would go and that she didnt want to leave but had to get going i said same i almost missed my ride they got to my house right when i got home...and she also said that she almost kissed me goodbye because she was so use to it...i made i joke out of it saying its better she didnt cause i would have put her in the back seat..but we both want to get together and do something soon now i just have to make sure she is seeing me as an attractive male and not someone who is just trying to be friends but from my comments and telling her she looks good hopefully she already got that vibe. When we were together it was like we were never apart not awkwardness at all.

nice man!!!! just tread carefully
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 29-05-11 at 10:19 PM.

yea i just dont know what im going to do to like get over that boundary...any ideas...i was thinking next time we meet when we say good bye i might just joking around be like you can kiss me if youd like just to feel her out and see her reaction.

was it hard?

i was nervous as hell but once we were together it was just natural like we were never apart i think thats why she almost kissed me. I didnt even notice cause i had my head turned but she told me after..i was thinking if she doesnt contact me ill call her on Friday when shes done work and ask her if she wants to go to this park i know about that will involve like hiking / climbing where i can help her up and down just to have some contact with each other then there is also a tiny waterfall and ill try to get her in it and just have a good time..all this is if she accepts of course i mentioned it to her last night as a place i always wanted to take her but never got the chance its an hour away so we will be able to talk and just relax then to. Maybe take a camera and take some pictures of her back in the woods.

bring wome rubber too lol

hahha lets hope

Its a good thing that ins not awkward between us right

yeah thats a good thing.. but she could just think its a "friends" thing.. but the fact she told you about almost kissing you is a good sign I think

yea she still sees me as a boyfriend and shes not like jumpy when i touch her

did she tell you that?

no thats my assumption from her almost kissing me goodbye you dont kiss your friends goodbye on the lips lol.

yeah just dont assume....but i agree

yea and the comment i said to her that if she kissed me i would have put her in the back seat lol friends dont bang each other and after i said that she still said she wants to do something again...what it was exactly was me saying hopefully we can do something again soon...if you would want to of course...and she said yes of course!....hopefully she has realized already that i want more that just friends if not ill have to work on it but coming in under the radar as just a friend is just a good way to be around her.

my only criticism of what you are doing is you are being a little to timid.. dont say "hopefully we can do something again soon.. if you want to of course." Just say "Id like to see you again, i had a good time."

Im the same way though dude.. and who knows if Im even right, it seems to work for ya....It just sounds a little unsure when you say it like that, thats all
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 31-05-11 at 09:39 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast