+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Final Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by FAndrews View Post
    In my experience I've learned that everything in life is better with company. and considering the info you discovered i think you did the right move investigating, even though i do believe 18 is too young though not all 18's are the same of course. surfhb2 is also being unnecessarily harsh to you and quite insulting in my opinion, even if does say he is trying to help.
    Nahh...the guys a troll

who? me or Max?

In my experience I've learned that everything in life is better with company. and considering the info you discovered i think you did the right move investigating, even though i do believe 18 is too young though not all 18's are the same of course. surfhb2 is also being unnecessarily harsh to you and quite insulting in my opinion, even if does say he is trying to help.
    Agreed and thanks FAndrews. Yea, I have dealt with his type before. It is best to just disregard him and his kind

Thanks for that i will bear that in mind

Sounds like you have convinced yourself that is a perfectly good reason for your lack of getting a GF........

Indeed, until recently I convinced myself I don't need one and now I have convinced myself I want one

Hey again guys,

So, last night I went to that larger town to check out the bars. I got to the downtown area and it was absolutely packed with hundreds of people do to some Halloween related event, a "Zombie Crawl" or something and most people were in costume. Last time I went the bars in my town I had the issue of no people around, now this time there was too many! The bars were so packed there were lines down the street for most of them.

Believe it or not, when I first walked up to the crowd, guess what song I hear some pianist playing? Yes, of course, it was "The Final Countdown", lol! I thought that may have been a good sign, but strangely the few bar/restaurants I was able to get into all had the same issue. Every girl in there already came to the place with a guy. I couldn't for the life of me find a girl sitting on her own without a guy. I spent quite a bit of time wondering around the crowd outside hoping to single someone out, but couldn't find any girl that wasn't already with a guy or in a huge group of friends and all the damn costumes didn't help either, lol.

I guess it was a big enough event that the regular night scene was thrown off a bit, so it probably wasn't the best night. I'm not sure if I am going to find what I am looking for at bars or not anyways. Maybe I should focus more on the so called "day game" perhaps? I'm not sure at this point. I'm beginning to think I'm the only single person here in a 50 mile radius, lol. I guess I'll just try to keep circulating around until I find the right opportunity and keep pressing hard on those free sites as I am having somewhat better luck on them this time around. I'll try to find one of those social clubs too if I can.

maybe some kind of social event, also maybe get a 'wingman' or a good friend to go with? makes you stick out less, just my opinion. but then gains i wouldn't have had the confidence to go by myself so well done for at least trying.

............FYI you will not find a girl sitting by herself. Girls go out in groups.

maybe some kind of social event, also maybe get a 'wingman' or a good friend to go with? makes you stick out less, just my opinion. but then gains i wouldn't have had the confidence to go by myself so well done for at least trying.
    Yea, that is good thinking. Most of my friends are married though and I doubt they would be allowed to go to such places, lol. I do have a new found level of confidence that I can now force myself to go about anywhere on my own to find women. I just have to figure out where to look, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    ............FYI you will not find a girl sitting by herself. Girls go out in groups.
    Really, not even in bars? I always thought that was the reason people went to though; to get a drink and find new friends on their own. I have seen women sitting on their own like in coffee shops and things before. Maybe I should try some of those.

It's rather pathetic to go drink by yourself hoping for someone will approach you......even for guys.....people think their something wrong with you if you are alone at a bar.

Coffee shops is where people are just taking a break. Or to read a book if one is alone.

Cool, in that case then, the coffee shops is where I will check next. I also still have a couple good conversations going on the online sites. I hope at least one of those will go through as well. The one that is talking to me right now practically writes a book every time she messages me, lol. I guess that is a good sign Thanks
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 21-10-13 at 08:00 AM.

Maybe shooting yourself will help?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    Yea, that is good thinking. Most of my friends are married though and I doubt they would be allowed to go to such places, lol. I do have a new found level of confidence that I can now force myself to go about anywhere on my own to find women. I just have to figure out where to look, lol.

Really, not even in bars? I always thought that was the reason people went to though; to get a drink and find new friends on their own. I have seen women sitting on their own like in coffee shops and things before. Maybe I should try some of those.
    Bars SUCK for finding women for relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Bars SUCK for finding women for relationships.
    Yea, I don't doubt that!

I spent a good chunk of the day today talking to a women online that I get a really get a good vibe from! I'm going to see how far I can get with her first. She seems really cool so far

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast