+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your EX!

He's not my ex but about to be.

We've been married for 18 months and he wants out - he said he was never in love with me. So I lived a lie for 2 years. Every time he said he loved me he was lying. Every single f*cking time he held me and told me I was the woman of his dreams was a lie.

I hate him. I feel so used. I was there for him when he hit rock bottom. I gave so much and all he did was take it from me. He never did shit to make me feel loved. I always thought that maybe things would change but they just got worse.

I always took care of you. I drove to California by myself from Colorado without stopping because you were depressed and I felt like it was my job to take care of you. I wish I had never gotten out of the Army to be with your sorry ass. Now you tell me you can't respect me because of that choice I made? How dare you? How f*cking dare you judge me like that?

I hate you. I hate you so much and I hope someone hurts you as much as you've hurt me. I hope someone takes you for granted as much as you took me. I just hope your heart gets broken. I hope someday you look back and think "I had it good with her but I just didn't know."

I HATE YOU!!!!!
    Last edited by KickAssChicky; 02-02-10 at 04:42 AM.

Well i am on day 2 of no contact and accidently bumped into her whilst on a walk (she lives down the road from me unfortunatly) and as she walked towards me she was giggling like a school girl and just went 'hiya' so i just carried on walking and said 'see you'....she kept looking back at me aswell, do you think i handled the situation alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackey View Post
    Dear ex, i hope you will be ran over by a tank.
    Hopefully it will be a very heavy and green tank.
    The more people gonna be in the tank , the merrier it would be.
    Hate you a lot and never forgive or forget how you betrayed my trust
    and wasted 6 years of my life by making me listening too all of your problems
    and your bullshit.
    Your Ex.
    P.S your cooking suck... you dont know how to cook, the only reason i told u i liked it was just to avoid a fight, and goodluck in your second divorce, hopefully it will be really painful...unless a tank gonna run you over, in this case no need for a second divorce...but if there gonna be no tank running you over i would compromise for a second divorce which would be really hurtful for you.

hahahhahaha )

This made me laugh

Too late. I contacted my ex-fiance. And he cried the whole time. I didn't say much but I was on the other end of the phone. He just cried. I didn't have much to say or didn't know why i called him either. I asked to speak to have his doctor call me.

Quote Originally Posted by hoggy522 View Post
    Well i am on day 2 of no contact and accidently bumped into her whilst on a walk (she lives down the road from me unfortunatly) and as she walked towards me she was giggling like a school girl and just went 'hiya' so i just carried on walking and said 'see you'....she kept looking back at me aswell, do you think i handled the situation alright?
    Yup, just keeo it moving, good job brosike!

And I am bout to head to the hospital to see him. Or bring him home hopefully. :-|

Damn I saw some pics from myself and my ex back when we were happy. Just pissed me off. I dunno if I can ever forgive her for turning her back on me because she felt guilty for pressuring me the way she did. What a selfish bitch. I never thought I'd say that, but its the truth....I need to hit the gym, I feel like punching something, might as well be a body bag.

i am dying to contact my ex as ask "do you ever think of me?" but I will not. I want to tell him how much it hurts how he suddenly dumped me, after telling me he wants to marry me. I hate how he texts me love you , miss you, then does not do anything for another 2 or 3 days. he fishes for how Ifeel. I MUST NOT Text... NC rule NC rule....

i want to tell him how much I love him and hate him so much.

:-(

I'd like to say to my ex 'What goes around comes around, you left me for someone you haven't even met and you claim to be in love with each other....Get a grip on reality darling, you left a loving relationship and used me for a play thing after, you selfish cow!!!'

Wow i feel much better now lol!!!

Damn, you were on my mind today ever since I woke up. Why did you just call me?? Why don't your actions follow your promises?

I am sorry for being soo selfish.
    I am sorry for getting soo jealous.
    I am sorry for "holding you back."

I have worked on all those and honestly feel I have changed.

I hope you find someone who can see you through my eyes now and will give you all the love that you deserved from me.

die ex die.

Quote Originally Posted by hoggy522 View Post
    I'd like to say to my ex 'What goes around comes around, you left me for someone you haven't even met and you claim to be in love with each other....Get a grip on reality darling, you left a loving relationship and used me for a play thing after, you selfish cow!!!'

Wow i feel much better now lol!!!
    LOL I so agree!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey,hey people. No matter how much You hate someone , You should never wish they would die. Some wishes come true You know?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJhMlzrtkVg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJhMlzrtkVg[/ame]
    I wazzzz here

I hope you've found the goosedown safety and security you think you need. Maybe you'll be able to make something of the sugarcoated monotony. I never could.

I'm going to continue to better myself. Not for you, but for me. I don't need your unfair influence to dictate who I continue to evolve into.

I hope one day you learn that no one is exempt from admitting their faults. Even if I never hear it, I hope you tell yourself.
    Last edited by JessieGrey; 03-02-10 at 01:15 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast