+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to grow up, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    In other words, too dumb to have any standards, and more likely to say yes simply because you are older than they are...

exactly, just like you and starbuck a few years ago? They are hot to boot!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well, that might work for the next year or two, but then what? Sure, you can probably get an occassional girl that will date men who live at home when they are 30, but not many. What will you do then? Be celebate?

lulz ov gotz pwned!!!!!!!!11111111111111eleventeen

He could always go gay.

Nah, the gay guys probably won't want him either.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Well, that might work for the next year or two, but then what? Sure, you can probably get an occassional girl that will date men who live at home when they are 30, but not many. What will you do then? Be celebate?
    Why? are the 20 year olds extinct?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    lulz ov gotz pwned!!!!!!!!11111111111111eleventeen
    like lulz I am the asian guy who typz likz the blakz guyz...fo shizzle. Where did I get owned. I have done nothing but own for 8 pages straight. They re-opened the thread to try and get a second shot and now have sunk low enough to use gay jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    To be fair OV (being within that age group), I doubt ANY of the girls I know would go out with a 30 year old who still lives at home. No matter how good you're at CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Sure, you can probably get an occassional girl that will date men who live at home when they are 30, but not many.
    Even the 20 year olds have SOME standards. They are also vain and wouldn't want their friends laughing at their boyfriends.

Even the 20 year olds have SOME standards. They are also vain and wouldn't want their friends laughing at their boyfriends.
    Doesn't seem to bother my 32 year old weed selling xbox playing friend. Still works for him. Its cool to date the 40 year old guy even these days. You know it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    To be fair OV (being within that age group), I doubt ANY of the girls I know would go out with a 30 year old who still lives at home. No matter how good you're at CS.
    Yea, the Asian girls like money. No offense man but I know what I see around me. Nice men can't find women and older pathetic losers like described in this article have girls. When I was single I had to drive a guy with no car around to a date with his girl...funny shit...had to pick them up at his moms has...where he lives at the age of 34. She was 22.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-09-08 at 12:49 PM.

You obviously didn't read the original article, so no tummy-rubbing for you.
    I meant that for young men around my age it's hard to take up responsibility as some of them are still hormone-happy and don't even think of that. But, after reading the article (yes I so desperately want the tummy-rubbing ), I guess that what's happening to men is comparable to what's been happening to women since the 60s: they want to break free from old values and institutions. Except that, in the case of men, their way of manifesting their dissatisfaction is being to their detriment. Women know what to do with their newly gained freedom - go to places that have been always denied to them. Men already had all the freedom they wanted under the old system so the only way they'll get more is to get rid of the system altogether and just go to Guyland. Thing is, they have no idea about the kind of trap they're falling into...

Haha! Let us know how that ends up working for ya, OV.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I meant that for young men around my age it's hard to take up responsibility as some of them are still hormone-happy and don't even think of that. But, after reading the article (yes I so desperately want the tummy-rubbing ), I guess that what's happening to men is comparable to what's been happening to women since the 60s: they want to break free from old values and institutions. Except that, in the case of men, their way of manifesting their dissatisfaction is being to their detriment. Women know what to do with their newly gained freedom - go to places that have been always denied to them. Men already had all the freedom they wanted under the old system so the only way they'll get more is to get rid of the system altogether and just go to Guyland. Thing is, they have no idea about the kind of trap they're falling into...
    Ding ding ding, finally someone who read the article! Lesa and starbuck can now rub your tummy!

Haha! Let us know how that ends up working for ya, OV.
    It doesn't have to "end" up working. It is working now, that is what matters lol...don't you get it?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-09-08 at 01:01 PM.

Ding ding ding, finally someone who read the article! Lesa and starbuck can now rub your tummy!
    I don't know you Arrow but I suppose I'll do it.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast