+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    lol..damn! Yeah i was thinking maybe you'll have some girls working with you. That's great though, having the new job and all. It will get you to sort of start a new life and hopefully more good things to come.
    Well it is definently more money so that means I can roll with some high class ladies...Okay maybe not...but still more money is always good.

Plus I'm totally pumped about the new house. I went to look at it. I don't know the square footage but its about the same size as my parents farmhouse. Its a two story home, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. And its all mine. All I do is pay utilities. In the mean time I can put money back and save for my own property.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I just talked to Desiree...she said today is busy for her again but tomorrow for sure. I said 3 days, tomorrow is the third day.

She seemed at least not hostile today...she even made a joke...I didn't laugh but she was trying.

Thats a good sign because we are just opposites in terms of our temperament...she is always the first to fight and I'm always the last to fight. So she can get mad over shit she doesn't even have the right to get mad about. I mean yesterday she was mad at me because I wanted my stuff back. Today at least she was calm and telling jokes.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

some girls will keep your stuff as a way to keep you around.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think it's weird that everyone is angrier than you are about this, dewilliams. I told my husband about it and he's disgusted, reacting much more than you are. Are you really this unperturbed? Does anything get to you, ever?
    Spammer Spanker

Darn it, now I reread it again, and I think you should tie them up, facing each other, and have her watch him burn to death.
    At least scalp him or something so you'll have a piece of him as trophy.
    i would starve him for a few weeks, then cut off his penis and make him eat it.
    Or i'd stick him in an air-tight room, and lay a big fart in there....
    My goodness...I should be the screen writer for SAW VIII.

I would have lost my bloody mind, I tell you.
    Spammer Spanker

I should be the screen writer for SAW VIII.
    LOL, I was thinking that earlier when I read your first installment.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    My goodness...I should be the screen writer for SAW VIII.
    Jeez, there was Saw VII ?? I got lost after 3rd one...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think it's weird that everyone is angrier than you are about this, dewilliams. I told my husband about it and he's disgusted, reacting much more than you are. Are you really this unperturbed? Does anything get to you, ever?
    It takes a lot to push me over the edge. It happens like once every 5 years where all the shit I have bottled up comes out and then it is like Jack Nicholson in the Shining. I can be ****in crazy.

Plus I generally see the lack of ability to control ones emotions as a sign of ignorance. The first thing I think when I see one of those guys punching holes in a wall or something like that, yelling in the middle of Wal-mart...I think....what a tard.

By never letting your emotions control your logic will be what guides you...and then you don't do stupid shit.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

I actually just saw her for a few minutes. I still didn't get my stuff but she brought Ari over...she is walking...I know she is just ****in doing it to make me feel bad....that kinda pissed me off...but at the same time it was amazing and I couldn't actually get mad.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a fcuking bitch. Put your foot down, get your stuff and tell her never to bother you again. You need to do that if you want to start healing.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't believe I just saw this thread.....ugh, awful for you! I have to commend the way you've handled yourself though, a real class act. You're right, the people that go all insano are not in control of themselves and are prone to doing dumb things in the heat of the moment, which you avoided.

Your gf obviously GAVE you a key to her place, though. And usually giving someone a key indicates permission to come and go as you please. So to me, it was like she was tempting fate.....she wanted to see if she'd get caught or not.

You do have the right to get angry about this too, you know. If you feel the need to vent, just go verbally mental on here, we'd all totally understand.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I just really miss ari and seein her walk...I mean I hadn't cried since that night I found them and only briefly but I was crying again.

I mean it isn't like we were sharing a pet....I was helping her raise her daughter...I seriously thought we were going to get married...we talked about that. We talked about I would be adopting ari legally...I thought she was my daughter.

I mean I'm losing my daughter and she brings her over and shows me that.

Part of me wants to stay part of her life but she already kind of has two daddies with her real father and me...thats confusing enough...whoever Desiree ends up with...I mean that would be 3 daddies...thats just ****ing confusing as shit....I can't do that to her so I have to walk.

I don't know what to do. I really liked my new job today. I started already. My friend picked up the extra work at my old job and I told my boss I would be in to train my replacement when she finds one....didn't even give a two weeks notice.

The house is great 3 bedroom farm house with hardwood floors it has a huge kitchen and bathroom with walk in closets....it would have been perfect for a family....I mean I can't even enjoy that. There is a room that was obviously a nursery upstairs so now I have to paint it cause otherwise when I see it I'll just think about her.

FFFFFFufuewi0afwhejoi;pfhjf
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

that started out as **** and I quit
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You could've finished. You know you want to.

I agree that situation w/the little girl has to be heartbreaking, You are obviously very attached to her. Is her real Dad involved in her life at all? I know guys who have stepped in and acted as fathers to children that aren't theirs, even when they're not with the mother. If she's that special and has no father figure, you could be it if you wanted to. You'll eventually get over the gf.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast