+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

Okay, I feel dumb now, I just sent her an email after not contacting her since Monday morning.
    Here's the email I sent...
    --------
    Hey,
    I just thought I'd email you, I know it's been five
    days, but hey, if you don't want to read it, you don't
    have to.

I understand that you need your time to yourself, I do
    too and I've taken the time to realize that. I don't
    know when I'll talk to you again so I just thought I'd
    send you this poem and it might make you feel better
    about things.

---------------------
    Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the
    road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds
    are low, and the debts are high, and you want to
    smile, but you have to sigh. When care is pressing you
    down a bit, Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twist and turns as every one of
    us sometimes learns, and many a failure turns about,
    When he might have won had he stuck it out; Don't give
    up though the pace seems slow, You may succeed with
    another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint
    of the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how
    close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So
    stick to the fight when you're hardest hit, It's when
    things seem worst, that you must not quit.
    ---------------------

I just want you to remember that if you ever need a
    friend to be there for you or to talk to, I'm here.
    I hope you're doing okay and everything is going well
    with you. Have a happy 4th of July.

Take Care,
    Nick
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

You are obviously obsessive. Seek help; you REALLY need it.

"...I understand that you need your time to yourself..."

Then he bumps her with an email. That she "doesn't have to read."

Classic. White, you aren't also hopping up and down peeing on yourself, hoping she'll finally chose you from among ALL the other other puppies in the kennel, are you? CHILL MAN! Lay down by the fireplace and lick your dick awhile. Sniff your as*hole. Twitch your nostrils at it once or twice, just to catch a waft of its vast subtleties. You know. Usual guy shit.

*sigh*

ya know shh!, you are right, and I know I do need some help, unfortunately I can't afford it.
    I'm not obsessive, I just sent her a friendly email to let her know that I respect her descision and will give her whatever she wants.
    There's a reason she didn't block me on Yahoo & AIM.

However, no more. I mean it's only five days after, I can deal with it now.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    There's a reason she didn't block me on Yahoo & AIM.
    now.
    She hasn't blocked you YET...There's still time...Keep going like this and she will. Get a hold of yourself!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Yea, you're right. I just need to calm down and come here before I do anything stupid like that again.

The reason I posted the email is because I was looking at, "Im having a real hard time with it" and seeing that proves that she does love me.
    No it doesn't prove anything except she is having a real hard time with it. Every breakup will be hard.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wow. You went from attached, creepy, obsessive, stalker to "**** her and **** relationships" pretty quick.
    Its like some sort of documentary.

"When good stalkers go bad"
    *MaJiK*

And stop "formulating plans". That is probably one reason she left, if you are constantly planning things you miss out on the coincidences (you mentioned "formulating plans" a couple of times already here). I cant begin to imagine how many times you have said this to her.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Its like some sort of documentary.

"When good stalkers go bad"
    ahahaha

ya know, you can all leave me alone now. I know I'm never going to see her again. I know that I've lost her forever and now I have lost all faith, I have lost all hope for anything ever again.

Tone Guest
    We're trying to be helpful but listen to yourself... You don't even want to help yourself so why should we waste our words when you look right past them? The only thing that catches your attention is when someone mentions any hope of you 2 getting back together in some glorious reunion. Meanwhile plenty of people are giving you REAL, honest opinions on ways for you to move on with your life, but rather than move on you choose to cling on to this girl.

yea, well keep in mind it's still only been about five days since it happened. The thing is, I love her with everything I have. I don't want to be with anyone else so long as I live. I don't want to love anyone else. I don't want to 'sleep' with anyone else.
    I know you all are trying to help and telling me what I can do, but at the moment it's really hard because it still just happened. It's not like it's been a month or something.
    It also makes it harder that I keep having these wonderful dreams about her and I wake up and realize that we're not together anymore.
    Last edited by whitedragon20na; 01-07-05 at 10:45 PM.

Tone Guest
    The thing is, I love her with everything I have. I don't want to be with anyone else so long as I live. I don't want to love anyone else. I don't want to 'sleep' with anyone else.
    Trust me, one day you're going to look back on that and realize how silly that is. You'll look back and laugh like "Man what was I thinkin!"

Look at like this.. this girl doesn't like you anymore. She's not interested. Yet you'd rather turn down possible love and affection of someone who WILL love you for who you are and accept you, because you want to stay committed to someone who wants nothing to do with you and you'll never be with again?

One day it will all make sense, one day you'll be able to look back on this situation and smile, and realize you HAD to go through it. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. It hurts now, but just let it.

Edit: Found it.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Try to roll with it. Just let it all wash over you and recede. Be like a stone in the surf for a little while. The waves come. They go. They come again. They go again. Don't try to swim in them, or out of them. Just watch them come and go.
    Hayward, that's really really neat - I really like that little quote of yours.

Thank you, Tone. But it isn't a quote. I just said it.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast