+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Brag!!

i'm 5'6'' and i fluctuate between 119 to 124...and i have hardly any muscle. it's an art really, to rarely exercise. i always say i'm going to diet and exercise..never get around to it though. i probably should :/

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I am 6'0 and i weigh 172 lbs. MERRRRR

I just did 300 situps in a row. Haven't worked out for long time.
    Your short.

300 situps? You better not be doing low-quality, half-assed situps. 20 good situps are better than 100 mediocre ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    i'm 5'6'' and i fluctuate between 119 to 124...and i have hardly any muscle. it's an art really, to rarely exercise. i always say i'm going to diet and exercise..never get around to it though. i probably should :/

oh, that's sweet, you're pretty much in the perfect range then! Yeah, when I was loosing weight I did go on a bike ride every day for 30 minutes, and that really worked. It sounds like a lame excuse, but here in the city I walk at least 30 minutes a day, which is great.
    My only problem is that the food is so tempting here. the stuff at wholefoods is.. so.. damn.. good. I want to go there right now!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Your short.
    Nein buddy, I am just a little over than the average man's height. If you consider that short, you must be tall.

anachronistic Guest
    I recently started exercising and working out again. I notice bigger changes now, like my muscles and bones aren't sore. My back used to get really stiff and sore as I lied down for bed. Now I feel GREAAAAAAAAT!

I get atleast 20 minutes of exercise a day and 2 days of the week I overdo it.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    300 situps? You better not be doing low-quality, half-assed situps. 20 good situps are better than 100 mediocre ones.
    Oh hell no, they were good ones. Nice, long, slow, using all I got.

I think I may have overdone it this time... it hurts to stand up straight.

oh.. ouch.

my body is a bit of a wreck at the moment, over the past few days i've:

lugged two suitcases across town; I had to make two trips. Then I schlepped a fan home from kmart and assembled it- then I had my photo shoot, which involved holding still in weird poses while the photographer went "okay, hold it, hold it, I'll tell you when.. ok, on three.. one.. two.. oh, shit.. *fiddles with camera* ok, oooone.. twoooo.. threeeee" oh holy crap take the photo woman!
    and that sounds a lot easier than it was, but my limbs were trembling even afterwards, and all this time i've been sleeping on a very hard lumpy futon. My bones hurt..

anachronistic Guest
    oh.. ouch.

my body is a bit of a wreck at the moment, over the past few days i've:

lugged two suitcases across town; I had to make two trips. Then I schlepped a fan home from kmart and assembled it- then I had my photo shoot, which involved holding still in weird poses, and that sounds a lot easier than it is, but my limbs were trembling even afterwards, and all this time i've been sleeping on a very hard lumpy futon. My bones hurt..
    I would kill to sleep on a hard lumpy futon! My bed is nothing more than a wooden board frame with blankets and sheets!

oh yeah, I slept on the floor with just a thin duvet recently, too. I admit, that was worse than the hard lumpy futon.

anachronistic Guest
    oh yeah, I slept on the floor with just a thin duvet recently, too. I admit, that was worse than the hard lumpy futon.
    I don't sleep on the floor. My bed doesn't have a mattress. Just blankets and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Nein buddy, I am just a little over than the average man's height. If you consider that short, you must be tall.
    Yup I am. I am 6'6".

my brother's 6'8''. i hate taking him to theme parks, because if the rides have like..bars that come over your shoulder he usually can't ride them. suuuucks.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    my brother's 6'8''. i hate taking him to theme parks, because if the rides have like..bars that come over your shoulder he usually can't ride them. suuuucks.
    My stepdad Is 6'9. He has to duck when he's walking around in our house. That would be annoying!

yeah, being really tall isn't all it's cracked up to be, I bet.

yeah, being really tall isn't all it's cracked up to be, I bet.
    It has its cons and pros just like everything else. But I have to say overall I like being tall.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast