+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What is the most romantic thing your Boyfriend or husband done?

Gosh...I'd love to have someone I love whisper that in my ear. I never had stuff like that happen to me. I was always the one doing that kind of stuff. Hell my ex even had the nerve to tell me I never wrote her or did enough cute stuff for her. Jeez.

I wish there was someone who can love me the way I loved her. I hate being single after reading these things...

I do those kind of things all the time to my girl. A few days ago I spent all night typing her a love letter (becuse even I can't understand my handwritting) she had to throw it away becuse it had things in it that she didn't want her parents to find out. The worst thing about is that she tore it up infront of me. Like a whole night of no sleep. I had about 3 hours sleep. Got up and drove to her house to give it to her by hand. My heart sank when she tore it up then threw it in the trash *crying face*
    Last edited by Mr Wigglz; 28-05-08 at 06:56 AM.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

she brought over her twin sister and they both took turns giving me oral sex. No Joke.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    she brought over her twin sister and they both took turns giving me oral sex. No Joke.
    lmao. Word up

recipe for copper flower

you need sheets of copper (can get those at the local hobby shop)
    copper wire weld and a blow torch.

i was lucky because my roommate is a welder so he taught me a lot.

first you have to cut the sheets into tiny petals. once all the pieces are cut you need to anneal them. this just means that you heat the cut pieces up to make them easier to bend. once the pieces are cut you get to weld, start from the inside out. heat up the pedals then put the wire on the hot metal and keep the torch on it. the wire will melt and spread. once its all done you have to heat up the whole thing then dip it in water. this reverses the annealing process making the flower (or w/e you make) harder.

um...my bf was romantic about twice in 4 years. 4 years ago he wrote a letter and printed it on special paper and gave it to me with a necklace. this year for my bday he bought me a plant. he says i'm not romantic either so he doesn't feel compelled to be. he says nice things to me pretty often, but never does anything really special to make me feel loved. he's also cooked dinner a few times. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    um...my bf was romantic about twice in 4 years. 4 years ago he wrote a letter and printed it on special paper and gave it to me with a necklace. this year for my bday he bought me a plant. he says i'm not romantic either so he doesn't feel compelled to be. he says nice things to me pretty often, but never does anything really special to make me feel loved. he's also cooked dinner a few times. sigh.
    He shouldn't do it only because you do it. He should do it because he likes being romantic with you.

anachronistic Guest
    I took everything I ever wrote about her, poems and such, things that nobody else ever knew, things that she didn't know, even things like the movie ticket from our first date. Everything. I spent 6 months putting together this special documentation of our love, and two weeks before her birthday, she broke up with me. I gave it to her anyway... but now I wished I had kept it. She doesn't even talk to me anymore.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    Show some respect to other people. If your not going to post proply then why are you here? No one wants to hear your rude comments. Post proply if not then don't post at all
    Frazbee always makes me laugh. I love hearing his comments.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    Frazbee always makes me laugh. I love hearing his comments.
    kiss ass ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Well in 3 weeks me and my girl are going to sea world for her bday. Walk around and see all the animals and have fun. We are gonna stay at the resort there. We never get "alone" time with each other.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678