+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Asses

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Ok, if you remove the gay pants, then its a typical males ass, isn't it?
    I'll take your word for it boobaa, you should have a pretty good feel for what the average males ass is like

anachronistic Guest
    all that hair...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I feel I have hurt some poor guy somewhere now. ...No stripper = no bachelor party.... It is all in good fun. She let me keep the lollipop and eat it
    I don't care if my bf watches a stripper.....but any bodily contact with another woman's naughty bits = unforgiveable.

Ew, OV, I can't believe you ate a lollipop some stripper stuck in her skanky cooch. That is so so so disgusting.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post

Ew, OV, I can't believe you ate a lollipop some stripper stuck in her skanky cooch. That is so so so disgusting.
    I don't believe you. I know how you girls talk and you would like that. Come on. It was fun and she tasted and smelled like heaven ..she was shaved and cleaner than probably 95% of the girls in my school. I have no regrets and the night was fun as hell, until I was to drunk...but that is a different story. I don't know what is so disgusting about it. Just because she did this probably many times? Pfft like I didn't know that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Its just a bachelors party, I don't know why that is hard to believe...she did whip cream eat outs, pussy shots, and lollipop fawking. You hold a lollipop in your mouth and she basically fawks the lollipop...that never gets old either haha.
    Yeast infection.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just because something looks clean and pretty on the outside, doesn't mean it's that way on the inside. A girl that will **** a lollipop for a group of guys has probably had more than her share of dick, too....and if you can't read between the lines, I mean she's at a way higher risk of being a breeding grounds for nasty diseases. You don't think about this stuff? Did you lose all your common sense as soon as you stuck it in some chick? Yikes OV.

Open sores on your mouth won't get you any more ass, that's for sure.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    Yeast infection.
    Yea well at least 20 of us now have it. haha lol

Boy, for a "scientist", OV sure is dumb. She probably had a whole buffet of nasty shit up in there, and the lollipop just gave it all dinner. I think I will vomit now.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Just because something looks clean and pretty on the outside, doesn't mean it's that way on the inside. A girl that will **** a lollipop for a group of guys has probably had more than her share of dick, too....and if you can't read between the lines, I mean she's at a way higher risk of being a breeding grounds for nasty diseases. You don't think about this stuff? Did you lose all your common sense as soon as you stuck it in some chick? Yikes OV.
    Common sense says that a women like that will not go around spreading diseases. She does this for a living and it was a professional service provider of girls. I am more fearful of loose women in colleges....yikes.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-07-08 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Boy, for a "scientist", OV sure is dumb. She probably had a whole buffet of nasty shit up in there, and the lollipop just gave it all dinner. I think I will vomit now.
    Or an entire buffet of goodness . I can't believe you people...and don't call me dumb.

You know I love you, hun, but come on!! Do you think they hire virgins to act this way? Do you really think nice, clean girls have jobs like that?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm so laughing at your naivete right now.

This is how this shit spreads. Denial.

She probably picked a few pockets while there, and the dumb guys are saying to themselves "oh, no! she wasn't the type!! She was so pretty and sweet!"

I don't believe you. I know how you girls talk and you would like that. Come on. It was fun and she tasted and smelled like heaven ..she was shaved and cleaner than probably 95% of the girls in my school. I have no regrets and the night was fun as hell, until I was to drunk...but that is a different story. I don't know what is so disgusting about it. Just because she did this probably many times? Pfft like I didn't know that.
    She was letting the whole lot of you eat her out, but you'd be willing to eat something that was in there? You're the kind of guy that is looking to get herpes, aren't you?

Common sense says that a women like that will not go around spreading diseases. She does this for a living and it was a professional service provider of girls. I am more fearful of loose women in colleges....yikes.
    You do realize that a woman can have a disease without showing symptoms, right? I guarantee you she doesn't get tested every day.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast